The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the judge does dismiss the charges, can the State refile?

I guess they could if a new witness were to come forward, but I don't know.

It don't matter, this judge isn't going to throw it out, she isn't brave enough to do it.

One of our lawyerees needs to answer. But I think if she does it without prejudice they can.

A they won't refile
B she won't dismiss

We're going to be here til the bleeding bloody train wreck verdict.

If the judge does dismiss the charges, can the State refile?

I guess they could if a new witness were to come forward, but I don't know.

It don't matter, this judge isn't going to throw it out, she isn't brave enough to do it.

I don't think so...I believe this would be an acquittal based on the States failure to prove their case...but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Again you show your low intelligence.
"reaching for your cell phone" is not the same as "fumbling in his pockets" Where was the phone? Shirt pocket? Jacket pocket? Back pocket. The gun was inside the waist band. People generally dont keep guns in their shirt pocket.
The fact that you cannot distinguish these things marks you as having low intelligence.

Now you are moving goalposts.

There's no satisfying your request.

What goalpost am I moving?

You asked for a link where Zimmerman said he was reaching for something. Buy the way, people do keep guns in their coat pockets.

Marc needs to take a play out of Mayor Kasim Reed's playbook.
We have a long history in this area of racial harmony. However, I did see bad things happen to blacks in the late 60s and early 70s and fought to stop it. Thankfully I was raised right with my mother's Quaker background and my father being a Marine officer that believed in equality and the desegregation of the military and schools in the south from the late 40s.
Mayor Reed here is a straight shooter and does not bow into the circus show professional "civil rights" leaders and in fact has called for the prosecution of some when they have committed frauds.
This is not a us versus them issue as Marc would have you believe and which was sold to the public via the media from the start.
This is a criminal trial separate from a civil suit to try a man presumed innocent until proven guilty.
No matter how hard the "Zimmerman is a blood thirsty murderer" team parrots what their masters order them to speak.

After all of this, she will still deny a judgement of acquittal.

And she will do so based on Dee Dee, The fired ME from another district, and the mother's statement in the mayor's office. Reversible error. He walks

I will admit he has made a convincing case for acquittal though. I say a 20 percent chance.

Last edited:
What did rachel say that tells you he was at his condo door? My impression of her statements was that she didnt know but that she thought he was near his home, which considering the fact that he has been followed home from the store in the dark and rain...anywhere in that area would be close to home...the courtyard would be close to home.

Not to mention the fact that it seems Rachels statements are in another language and have double meanings...lol.

Here's your problem, 25...you've got Trayvon telling Rachel that he's going to run from the man following him...she says she hears wind rushing by and then the phone cuts out. When she calls back over a minute later...she says that Trayvon is "breathing hard" and "sounded tired". So if Trayvon has been running for THAT amount of time...how is possible that he's NOT at the condo where he's staying? He's a high school football player in great shape. Are you maintaining that he somehow ran long enough to be breathing hard and sounding tired when Rachel called back a minute plus later...yet WASN'T right by the condo? The only way that could happen is if Trayvon ran in circles for that amount of time. Does that make sense to you? It's clear that Rachel thinks he's right by the condo because she stated that she wasn't worried about the fight Trayvon was getting in because she thought his father would come help him because he was that close to the condo. If Trayvon isn't right by the condo then she wouldn't have thought that...would she?

So if Martin "is" by the condo? How does the fight start with Zimmerman WHO NEVER WENT ANYWHERE NEAR THAT CONDO? I still haven't heard your explanation for how the two men come together unless Martin walks back to where the sidewalk T's.

Fair question and thank you for keeping it respectful...I can have a conversation with you:)

Simple answer to your question is that I believe Trayvon came back to see if he was still being followed...when he saw George again he asked the famous question, to which GZ responded with his famous answer. These famous questions and answers being done as Trayvon is walking towards GZ...GZ then says that he went to grab his phone out of a right side pocket and when he did he was clocked.

My guess is that Trayvon wasnt going to wait to see what the strange guy following him would pull out of his pocket...I mean why are you reaching for your pockets at that moment? Turns out the phone that he says was trying to get wasnt there. Later GZ describes the gun being exposed when they were on the ground in the struggle, so how do we know that it isnt going through Trays mind that his suspicion of GZ reaching for a weapon is now confirmed...so he continues beating him so that the gun isnt grabbed. If you punch someone because he is reaching for what you think may be a weapon and then later in the struggle you observe that weapon in the general area that he was reaching...then what might you think. You might think that your suspicion was right and that by punching him avoided that gun being pulled...you might think after actually seeing it during the struggle that he kept punching so that he couldnt reach or grab it again.

Many ask well whats with the reaching thing....youre making it up and making assumptions about something unrealistic. No, Im not...If I were the prosecution I would exploit GZs own words and tale of events at the interrogation and reenactment. He specifically describes frantically reaching for his pockets for a phone that wasnt there...in the process of doing that he was punched...I would take those words so literally to show that when the situation was escalated he went reaching. i would further submit that he shouldnt have been anywhere near that T or walkway he should have been in his truck....if he would have been this woudnt be happening right now. Its happening because when trayvon went back to see if he was being followed there GZ was now outside of his truck and appearing to follow on foot....so now theres a problem.

Did all of this happen just as i suspect? Probably not in its entirety, but given that Trayvon isnt here we can take the events as GZ explains and try to conclude what an average person would be thinking in the dark and rain being followed. From there, let the jury decide who did what and how much either party is responsible for the events that happened that night.

Wait a second...your claim is that someone who is "afraid" of the man following him...runs away to the safety of the condo he's staying in...but then RETURNS to the area where the man is? That makes sense to you? Really?

Posters here are hoping for this case to be dismissed? Gives me hope that the jury will do the right thing. The kid was murdered and Zimmerman does not deserve to just go live his life and possibly kill again.

There needs to be some consequences for this guy.

Our government and many within the black community wants it to be a US vrs them. Our government and the left won't be happy until they get their riots of hate.

Innocent people are going to die over this shit. Illgoical and idiocy rules this case.

I wish the evidence would be the focus.

Posters here are hoping for this case to be dismissed? Gives me hope that the jury will do the right thing. The kid was murdered and Zimmerman does not deserve to just go live his life and possibly kill again.

Not dismissed, judgement of acquittal based on the states not making it's case

Really, are you even following the proceedings ?

After all of this, she will still deny a judgement of acquittal.

And she will do so based on Dee Dee, The fired ME from another district, and the mother's statement in the mayor's office. Reversible error. He walks

I will admit he has made a convincing case for acquittal though. I say an 20 percent chance.

Law of Self Defense ? Zimmerman Trial Review? How We Got Here, And Where We?re Going

He is basically reading this and citing precedent of previous Florida cases that gave judgment of acquittal and that were reversed when the judgment of acquittal was not given. Judges HATE having their rulings overturned!

Emotion has no place when a mans life is on the line. This is a clear cut case for self defense, the evidence, the testimony, all of it says Zimmerman did everything correctly.

And the obvious reason that Zimmerman would want to reach for his phone is that he is now being threatened by the man that he had been trying to follow at a distance...only now that threat is not at a distance or from outside of a vehicle...it's up close and personal.

If Martin mistakenly thinks Zimmerman is going for a weapon and punches him in the face to prevent that then you have to go back to the REASON that Zimmerman feels the need to reach for his phone to call the police! It's because he's concerned about this person who has just come out of the dark to confront him.

Wrong!

You DO NOT have the right to shoot someone who hit you.

That's is some made up BS from the recesses of your brains.

You're right. You have the right to shoot someone who is doing something that would put fear of death in a reasonable person. Zimmerman had every right to shoot Martin. Hell, he had an obligation to.
But according to GADAWG, you have the right to shoot someone just because they hit you. That's it.

It doesn't work like that, you have to be in fear of your life.

We do not live in the wild wild West anymore. Those days are long gone.

True story:

Fifteen or twenty years ago, we were having a real problem down here with tourists getting car-jacked after arriving at the Miami Airport.

It was so bad that several European Countries were threatening to put 'Travel Warnings' out for people headed to Miami.

Florida is the #1 Tourist destination on Earth. Nobody else even gets close. It's big money. BIG money.

So the State told Miami to get it's shit together -- Or else.

They tried everything, extra Cops, tiplines, Cops on foot, helicopter patrols.... Everything.

Nothing worked.

Here's what was happeneing. When you rent a car and leave the Miami Airport, if you turn one direction, you're fine. You turn the other direction and in two minutes you're in the heart of Liberty City. Bad neighborhood.

The local crack heads knew something that hadn't occured to our gubmint officials yet --

All rented and leased cars at that time had license plates that started with an "X' a "Y" or a "Z".

So the bad guys knew that those people wandering around in Liberty City were tourists and definitely unarmed.

So they were singling them out and car-jacking and often murdering them.

Solution.... Simple. Just stop using those license plates.

Because down here, most residents have a gun in their car with them. Something about three moves and it's perfectly legal. In fact, the Cops don't pay any attention to that. Everybody carries down here, Marc. Everybody.

So our resident crackheads got desperate and started trying to carjack people without the fore-knowledge that they'd be unarmed tourists and....

They got the shit killed out of themselves. It was so bad that the Miami NAACP made a big stink about. About how too many of 'their' people were getting killed.

They were told to shut the fuck up and go away.

You try to carjack people down here and you ain't gonna live very long. Billy Bob is gonna shoot your ass dead. REAL dead.

And down here, in Florida, Marc?

You walk up to someone and punch him in the nose, breaking it?

And the odds are pretty good you're going to die that day. Maybe that minute.

And nothing will be done to the guy or girl that shot you.

You don't like it? Stay out of Florida

Last edited:
I don't think the judge has the intestinal fortitude to take the heat for acquittal here.

She should...but I don't think she will.

I hope I am wrong.

Any chance she'll aquit now?

I don't think she's brave enough

Hilarious. So now you've got it all set up. In your minds, of course he's innocent and everyone can see that (not). And the only reason he won't be acquited is because the judge and/or jury are afraid of riots. You get to have it both ways. Either he goes free because he deseves to, or he doesn't because people are afraid of rioting. Cute.

The fact is, he is a guilty man who should not be acquited. The judge and jury don't have to see it your way and very well may not. You folks are the ones who are biased. Since when does an innnocent person go out for a walk in the evening and end up dead because of a gun toting vigilante and it's the innocent person's fault he is dead? It's a wishful dream for all of you gun nuts that carry around your weapons just waiting for a chance to blow someone away, and you don't even realize how far off the mark you are about how the rest of the people in this country feel about private citizens carrying weapons and shooting anyone who looks at them cross eyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back