The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GZ went free for sure today. If not by this jury, then by court of appeals. Every appeal to that court by the defense in this case has overturned this judge's ruling. Several reversible errors in this case.

Last edited:
6'2" and fit? He'd be a linebacker on about any high school team.

He was only 5'-11 and 156 lbs. or so.

BULL SHIT. LIKE USUAL FROM YOU.

trayvon-martin-family-photos-1_1.jpg

It's testimony from this morning. If you can't bring facts to the threads, maybe you should just shut up. You're embarrassing yourself.

The Bernster needs a #tequila shot break.

You know, I understand what Bao was saying about learning from a subsequent case. I know the general public thinks doctors and nurses are supposed to know everything the day the get the diploma. But IRL, they don't. And neither do lawyers. You learn constantly. That is why it is called a 'practice.' But I don't think BAO did a very good job of explaining what he was trying to get across about the subsequent case.

When you realize that in a lot of medical research N = only 3 or 4, but you have a practice of 1000 patients. Which will be the most reliable as a learning tool, 3 or 4 cases in a study or your 1000 patients? That's a no brainer.

Last edited:
Wrong!

You DO NOT have the right to shoot someone who hit you.

That's is some made up BS from the recesses of your brains.

You're right. You have the right to shoot someone who is doing something that would put fear of death in a reasonable person. Zimmerman had every right to shoot Martin. Hell, he had an obligation to.
But according to GADAWG, you have the right to shoot someone just because they hit you. That's it.

It doesn't work like that, you have to be in fear of your life.

We do not live in the wild wild West anymore. Those days are long gone.

Apparently, your just talking about how emotional you are with this case, in regards to leaving out the evidence that of the prosecuting attorney's own witnesses have given. :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
6'2" and fit? He'd be a linebacker on about any high school team.

He was only 5'-11 and 156 lbs. or so.

Floyd Mayweather is 5' 8" and weighs around 150 lbs. He has never lost a professional fight. Size isn't everything.

So now we know why GZ carries a gun. If hes following someone in the dark and they confront him he shoots them.

Sorry his injuries do not reflect his embellishments. If Trayvon is the bigger kid, then what is the result of the 12-14 punches to the face that GZ said he got?

He looks like he received one good shot to the nose...12-14 shots?...wheres the damage from those? His face doesnt look like its been punched a dozen times. He would have been an absolute bloody mess with abrasions all over his face if that were true.

Wrong!

You DO NOT have the right to shoot someone who hit you.

That's is some made up BS from the recesses of your brains.

You're right. You have the right to shoot someone who is doing something that would put fear of death in a reasonable person. Zimmerman had every right to shoot Martin. Hell, he had an obligation to.
But according to GADAWG, you have the right to shoot someone just because they hit you. That's it.

It doesn't work like that, you have to be in fear of your life.

We do not live in the wild wild West anymore. Those days are long gone.

So Zimerman will testify he was not in fear of his life when he shot Martin.:cuckoo::cuckoo:
With eye witness testimony stating undisputed that Martin was on top of Zimmerman and had him pinned on the ground hitting him you believe that does not make someone fear for their life.
No Marc, the burden is that Zimmerman has NO DUTY TO RETREAT and defending one's self is a broad area.
Shooting and killing can be used in self defense of one's self if someone is attacking you.

Marc, hate to break the news to you now as you obviously do no research on your own:

The law in Florida contains TWO presumptions that favor a defendant who is making a self defense claim:
1. The PRESUMPTION THAT THE DEFENDANT had a reasonable fear that deadly force was necessary.
and
2. The PRESUMPTION THAT THE VICTIM intended to commit an unlawful act involving force or violence.

REASONABLE is a broad and vague area Marc. I actually do not like this law but it IS THE LAW.
And we are not a nation of has been talking head media that you have been listening to.

Those things will be charged to the jury in the jury charges by the Judge that ARE PRESUMED. Zimmerman has to do NOTHING to prove either one of them.
Additionally, as I schooled you on earlier the defendant HAS NO DUTY to retreat.

Pretty good for an "a-hole" huh Marc.
Give it up or get back to us when you study up and research THE LAW.

Last edited:
Oh god... what a mess this ME is. What a friggin mess.

If I was on the jury I'd discount everything the ME has said.

The prosecution is gonna have to rely on GZ's testimony.

And what GZ said, in sum and substance, was: "I shot, but only after I had my nose busted, Trayvon was on top of me and pounding my head into the cement pavement and I feared that I was going to get killed (or seriously injured)."

Yes.

I think that IS what the prosecution is left with.

Agreed... the prosecution should be shooting for involuntary manslaughter at this point.. I wonder, can the prosecution ask for a mistrial at this point? Or do they have to hope the defense does?

The prosecution is bringing the case. All the witnesses to this point have been prosecution witnesses. The prosecution is in control. What grounds do they have for a mistrial? These have all been their own witnesses. How much sense does it make for the prosecution to want this case thrown out? First, there is a little double jeopardy issue, but in the interest of justice the charges could be brought again. But why? All the witnesses would still be the same.

GZ went free for sure today. If not by this jury, then by court of appeals. Every appeal to that court by the defense in this case has overturned this judge's ruling. Several reversible errors in this case.

The only reason this is on my t.v every fucking day is idiocy. :evil: The media is nothing but pure scum.

George Zimmerman will be a rich man.

Last edited:
Oh god... what a mess this ME is. What a friggin mess.

If I was on the jury I'd discount everything the ME has said.

The prosecution is gonna have to rely on GZ's testimony.

And what GZ said, in sum and substance, was: "I shot, but only after I had my nose busted, Trayvon was on top of me and pounding my head into the cement pavement and I feared that I was going to get killed (or seriously injured)."

Yes.

I think that IS what the prosecution is left with.

Agreed... the prosecution should be shooting for involuntary manslaughter at this point.. I wonder, can the prosecution ask for a mistrial at this point? Or do they have to hope the defense does?

Involuntary manslaughter is not a lesser included. To be a lesser included all the elements of the original charge have to be met. The original charge was a voluntary shooting. What don't you get about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back