The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The prosecution should be objecting more. Bao is doing a little better now that the jury is present.

I'm glad this came out about his length and weight. O'Mara said several times that Trayvon was his height (6'-2), trying to make him out to be this huge linebacker.

One can draw a conclusion from things like soot and stippling.

There are recognized terms such as "contact" or "close contact."

But Dr. Bao seems to have his OWN odd way of characterizing things.

He is a hideous witness.

He is lucky he works on cadavers and not live human beings. His medical malpractice premiums would be off the charts.

"when I give you opinion in my deposition, first thing I have to be safe"

wtf-18374.jpg

Wait, you didn't make a comment about Dee Dee not being able to read cursive..

You're slipping.

One can draw a conclusion from things like soot and stippling.

There are recognized terms such as "contact" or "close contact."

But Dr. Bao seems to have his OWN odd way of characterizing things.

He is a hideous witness.

He is lucky he works on cadavers and not live human beings. His medical malpractice premiums would be off the charts.

laughing out loud!

can the prosecution ask for a mistrial at this point? Or do they have to hope the defense does?

Swear I was thinking the same thing 5 mins ago! This may be the first time in my life I've ever felt the prosecution should throw in the towel, they have that bad a case.

Again,

Martin Sucker Punches Zimmerman, knocks Zimmerman down.
Zimmerman is on his back and Martin gets on top of him throwing down blows to his head.
Zimmerman starts screaming for help, but no one comes.
Zimmerman sees someone looking, but turns around and walks away.
Martin, according to Zimmerman, sees Zimmermans gun and says, "You going to die tonight".
Martin gets shot.

At what point in that whole thing do you think Zimmerman felt like he had no other choice?

I know there are people out there who want so badly for Zimmerman to be guilty. Why? I don't know, but they do. There are also people who want him found not guilty, but they are hoping for riots or whatever. Most people, like in this thread have tried to be objective, but the evidence and testimony given says "SELF DEFENSE!!!".

Why are people still ignoring the evidence and testimony? I just don't understand.

The abraision so small on Trayvon's finger, it couldn't be measured.

I think he had a scary feeling that his injuries wouldnt be enough to claim fear for his life...now you know the reason for "Youre gonna die tonight" and "he went for my gun" embellishments.

Anything that cant be confirmed on audio or by eyewitness, he is most likely embellishing...my suspicion for about 3 weeks now.

The prosecution should be objecting more. Bao is doing a little better now that the jury is present.

I'm glad this came out about his length and weight. O'Mara said several times that Trayvon was his height (6'-2), trying to make him out to be this huge linebacker.

As far a I recall it was Trayvons family giving the initial account that he was 6'2

The initial police report puts him at 6'

The abraision so small on Trayvon's finger, it couldn't be measured.

I think he had a scary feeling that his injuries wouldnt be enough to claim fear for his life...now you know the reason for "Youre gonna die tonight" and "he went for my gun" embellishments.

Anything that cant be confirmed on audio or by eyewitness, he is most likely embellishing...my suspicion for about 3 weeks now.

OR -- he (GZ) was simply telling the truth; and there is no possibility of evidence contradicting the truth.

Last edited:

You can't object because your own witness is an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back