The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
de la Rionda wants a 10 minute break. He's probably trying to figure out how to salvage his "Titanic" of a case.

Ho. Lee. Shit.

I think hes trying to get Bernie disbarred.

Did I miss something?

He keeps talking about how much time he has spent with the Prosecution discussing this case, likely comparing it to other self-defense cases, yet not offering any discovery to the defense.

Bernie knows more than he has offered the defense. If this doctor keeps talking, he's going to walk Bernie straight into an ethics violation.

Ho. Lee. Shit.

Did I miss something?

He keeps talking about how much time he has spent with the Prosecution discussing this case, likely comparing it to other self-defense cases, yet not offering any discovery to the defense.

Bernie knows more than he has offered the defense. If this doctor keeps talking, he's going to walk Bernie straight into an ethics violation.

Yep he had the I need a drink look when asked for the break.

Maybe he doesn't need NG today to figured out how screwed he is.

Last edited:
The prosecution should be objecting more. Bao is doing a little better now that the jury is present.

I'm glad this came out about his length and weight. O'Mara said several times that Trayvon was his height (6'-2), trying to make him out to be this huge linebacker.

6'2" and fit? He'd be a linebacker on about any high school team.

I lost feed due to rain and am stuck listening to clerks gossip. Which sucks because I have no idea who the bitch is they are trashing

The prosecution should be objecting more. Bao is doing a little better now that the jury is present.

I'm glad this came out about his length and weight. O'Mara said several times that Trayvon was his height (6'-2), trying to make him out to be this huge linebacker.

He was only 5'-11 and 156 lbs. or so.

have you forgotten Zimmerman's bond was revoked, for lying to the court ?
The killer, George Zimmerman, has been proven to be a pathological liar time and time again. He's lied so many times about the so many things it's hard to keep them all straight.

Yet the Zimmerman supporters are taking his word as gospel truth.

Interesting...

He hasn't lied. And he hasn't lied nearly as often as the prosecutors in this case. Who lied under oath to obtain the indictment in the first place.

Or is this just another example of "black truth vs white truth"?
Which one is it..."he hasn't lied" or "he hasn't lied as often?" Can't be both.

Hey a-hole, the town of Sanford FL is notorious for it's racist history. Have you factored that in?

I happen to live in Sanford, FL. Care to explain to me this racist history?
SANFORD FLORIDA'S LONG HISTORY of RACISM - Topix
The City of Sanford?s Racist Past - The Daily Beast
Jackie Robinson, Trayvon Martin and the Sad History of Sanford, Florida | The Nation

Looks like you need to learn about the place you call home fella.

images

images

There are no words. Seriously.

What does that scenario have to do with the facts in this case?
Anyone can make up any scenario in an attempt to match it to what they want to see happen.
What you stated above is not what happened in this case. They DID NOT KNOW EACH OTHER AND HAD NEVER MET.
And if Zimmerman bullied Martin and never touched him then Martin HAS NO RIGHT TO PUT HIS HANDS ON HIM.
And if he does then under Florida law Zimmerman is justified legally to shoot him.
Right, that is self defense.
Your example is 100% hypothetical nothing close to the reality of what happened in this case.
Right?
Wrong!

You DO NOT have the right to shoot someone who hit you.

That's is some made up BS from the recesses of your brains.

You're right. You have the right to shoot someone who is doing something that would put fear of death in a reasonable person. Zimmerman had every right to shoot Martin. Hell, he had an obligation to.
But according to GADAWG, you have the right to shoot someone just because they hit you. That's it.

It doesn't work like that, you have to be in fear of your life.

We do not live in the wild wild West anymore. Those days are long gone.

BULL SHIT. LIKE USUAL FROM YOU.

trayvon-martin-family-photos-1_1.jpg

Floyd Mayweather is 5' 8" and weighs around 150 lbs. He has never lost a professional fight. Size isn't everything.

Ho. Lee. Shit.

He also has the sanctions thing going on for hiding discovery and it was said on the stand that neighbor witness was in the state investigators office talking to her sister (other witness) about testimony for 45 minutes - the state called the sister off of testifying after that.

The slimeball is coming out. Whether intentional or not with all this stuff, he has a career to manage after this trial and all this looks very bad.

He supervises the techs, but doesn't know how they do their job.

Really?

Nurses supervise nursing assistants.

Lawyers supervise paralegals.

How can the supervisor not know how the non professionals do their jobs?

Why did the defense allow the end of the ME's testimony after the ME said "I don't know the Trayvon Martin case, so" and the the Prosecutor interrupted him?

Why was this guy on the stand?

Ho. Lee. Shit.

Did I miss something?

Along with the DA.

Funny, we can admit Zimmerman's collegiate records into evidence, but we won't allow the trace THC evidence in Martin's body....

Oh, nooo's, anything that shows that trayvon was a thug is racist. You see blacks get a double standard in this country. The left is killing our justice system.

Fuck every single fucking one of you pieces of dog shit on the left and fuck all you racist blacks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back