The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seminole County contracts to Volusia County for autopsies, so TM was shipped over there as the lab is contracted to Orange and tox was shipped there.

I would think a district/county away would put even more a barrier of unbiased in between what should already be a just the facts, jack thing. What would be his dog in the fight?

I don't get this.

Seminole County might give some thought to going to some other county from now on.

I don't think he has a dog in the fight I think he's totally incompetant and the answer is as simple as that.

He may not have a dog in this fight, but he is testifying defensively (that is, as though any disagreement with HIM and HIS opinion is an affront).

And I don't know that he is incompetent. But he is doing a lousy job as a WITNESS describing what his office did and what it MEANS in layman' terms.

Oh god... what a mess this ME is. What a friggin mess.

If I was on the jury I'd discount everything the ME has said.

The prosecution is gonna have to rely on GZ's testimony.

And what GZ said, in sum and substance, was: "I shot, but only after I had my nose busted, Trayvon was on top of me and pounding my head into the cement pavement and I feared that I was going to get killed (or seriously injured)."

Yes.

I think that IS what the prosecution is left with.

Agreed... the prosecution should be shooting for involuntary manslaughter at this point.. I wonder, can the prosecution ask for a mistrial at this point? Or do they have to hope the defense does?

Oh god... what a mess this ME is. What a friggin mess.

If I was on the jury I'd discount everything the ME has said.

The prosecution is gonna have to rely on GZ's testimony.

And what GZ said, in sum and substance, was: "I shot, but only after I had my nose busted, Trayvon was on top of me and pounding my head into the cement pavement and I feared that I was going to get killed (or seriously injured)."

Yes.

I think that IS what the prosecution is left with.

Agreed... the prosecution should be shooting for involuntary manslaughter at this point.. I wonder, can the prosecution ask for a mistrial at this point? Or do they have to hope the defense does?

Normally, if the STATE asks for a "mistrial," they are screwed if the motion is granted due to the Constitutional principle of Double Jeopardy.

Omg

He watched a different autopsy learned so much from it he changed his whole opinion.

What is this idiot even talking about.

He doesn't know shit.

Seminole County contracts to Volusia County for autopsies, so TM was shipped over there as the lab is contracted to Orange and tox was shipped there.

I would think a district/county away would put even more a barrier of unbiased in between what should already be a just the facts, jack thing. What would be his dog in the fight?

I don't get this.

Seminole County might give some thought to going to some other county from now on.

I don't think he has a dog in the fight I think he's totally incompetant and the answer is as simple as that.

Should have sent the autopsy to Orange Cnty. Dr. G would be, at least understandable.

And in THIS case only ONE person KNOWS....

Yeah.

Thanks doctor.

That one person is GZ so maybe HE does know that Trayvon DID speak and move his arms.

The Doctor's testimony is HELPFUL to the defense.

West: "Would he be able to move"

Shipping: "Only one person in this world would know".

Who is that person, Bao???

West is now focusing on the abraisions on the fingers. With all of the terrible injuries GZ endured, I mean he did require bandaids, those abraisions were likely life threatening.

West is now focusing on the abraisions on the fingers. With all of the terrible injuries GZ endured, I mean he did require bandaids, those abraisions were likely life threatening.

And you take offense at laughing at Dee Dee :doubt:

Loose contact and hard contact.

I don't remember Dr. Hottie using those "technical terms". He used stipling, etc. You know doctor medical terms. The kind of terms MEs use.

One can draw a conclusion from things like soot and stippling.

There are recognized terms such as "contact" or "close contact."

But Dr. Bao seems to have his OWN odd way of characterizing things.

He is a hideous witness.

"when I give you opinion in my deposition, first thing I have to be safe"

wtf-18374.jpg

One can draw a conclusion from things like soot and stippling.

There are recognized terms such as "contact" or "close contact."

But Dr. Bao seems to have his OWN odd way of characterizing things.

He is a hideous witness.

That's one way to put it.

I'm leaning more towards fn incompetent moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back