The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One particular comment from Trayvon supporters that I find exceptionally stupid is that...after the shooting the screaming stopped. Well, duh! Zimmerman would have had no reason to continue screaming.

yeah, that amazes me, too

Scumbag Bernie made them subject to recall so they can't sit in the courtroom.

A truly low rent dick move by the "State."

I like that the prosecution has it in them. The Defense had Trayvon's Dad sent out of the courtroom for at least a day for some BS. They called a friend of GM's to the stand to testify that Tracy Martin cursed at him when GM's friend was simply holding the door for Martin. :lol:

Once he gets on the stand, he's saying uhm, it's what I heard, or I thought I heard that.

The Defense have been Dicks from the getgo.

You only think they've been dicks because the prosecution is getting their asses kicked.

The rules are written down. They are called laws.
No ma'am the unwritten rules of honor between men are not laws.

Well, there you go. This did not involve two men. There was 1 man and a street thug.

I'm not convinced. TM's older brother is in col and presented himself well on the stand. TM's suspensions appear to be due to the zero tolerance policy. Maybe due to bad choice of friends? He may have smoked weed... our President bragged about being in the weed smoking club. He drew some graffiti.. He wanted a pistol, I guess that makes him a republican weed smoker. The suspension for a screwdriver and some junk jewelry is circumstantial. GZ's record is much worse. TM sent some braggart text messages, TM was hardly a thug.. that night may have been his first bad act... "confronting a pursuer." We don't know who started throwing punches.

Last edited:
A truly low rent dick move by the "State."

I like that the prosecution has it in them. The Defense had Trayvon's Dad sent out of the courtroom for at least a day for some BS. They called a friend of GM's to the stand to testify that Tracy Martin cursed at him when GM's friend was simply holding the door for Martin. :lol:

Once he gets on the stand, he's saying uhm, it's what I heard, or I thought I heard that.

You only think they've been dicks because the prosecution is getting their asses kicked.

No, they have had two horrid witnesses but the jury can figure things out. The Defense had a horrible opening statement, do you think it lost the case for them? I trust the jury to take all of it into consideration.

Actually, Bao did ok once the jury came back. We'll see. I'm hopeful.

No ma'am the unwritten rules of honor between men are not laws.

Well, there you go. This did not involve two men. There was 1 man and a street thug.

I'm not convinced. TM's older brother is in col and presented himself well on the stand. TM's suspensions appear to be due to the zero tolerance policy. Maybe due to bad choice of friends? He may have smoked weed... our President bragged about being in the weed smoking club. He drew some graffiti.. He wanted a pistol, I guess that makes him a republican weed smoker. The suspension for a screwdriver and some junk jewelry is circumstantial. GZ's record is much worse. TM sent some braggart text messages, TM was hardly a thug.. that night may have been his first bad act... "confronting a pursuer." We don't know who started throwing punches.

Have you read about the burglary and the pd investigation?

I guess if he's found guilty, all those "White-Hispanics" are gonna tear this country up. Seriously though, has anyone ever met a "White-Hispanic" person?

Did you read about Zimmerman's hate crime charge? What about his assault charge? There is an investigation going on because of it. I have no proof, but I will throw it out there to bring him down. JUST LIKE YOU.

If he's found guilty, look out for those roaming mobs of "White-Hispanics" burning cities down. "White-Hispanics." That one still cracks me up. WTF is wrong with our MSM? Now they're inventing absolutely absurd terms. Oh well, i guess they think the Dumbed-Down masses won't notice or care. And unfortunately, they're probably right about that.

All I saw was the school cop found some junk jewelry and a screwdriver in his bag and something about TM saying a friend gave it to him to carry.

I guess if he's found guilty, all those "White-Hispanics" are gonna tear this country up. Seriously though, has anyone ever met a "White-Hispanic" person?

I havent. I have seen a guy who has a german father, was raised in a white neighborhood, white school, white girl friend, white X girl friend, white buddies....never once, ever claimed to be hispanic until accused of murdering an unarmed black kid...

All I saw was the school cop found some junk jewelry and a screwdriver in his bag and something about TM saying a friend gave it to him to carry.

Zimmerman supporters, what have you done in high school? Were you ever suspended? Ever? Are you now a "thug"?

Zimmerman had a tussle with cops, X girl friends etc etc... But he is a model citizen who you want to be PATROLING your area around your kids with his fucking gun?

Following a vandalism incident (graffiti) caught on videotape, Trayvon's backpack was searched. The police found a large screw driver and several pieces of women's jewelry in his backpack. Trayvon said the jewelry had been given to him by a friend but he refused to name the friend. The police confiscated the jewelry and tried to tie it to any reported burglaries or thefts. The reason that Trayvon was not charged with any crime is that they were unable to tie it to any reported burglary or theft. If it had been, you can bet the defense would have tried hard to get it admitted as evidence to justify Zimmerman's account of Trayvon 'acting like he was up to no good.'

The MiamiHerald and several other news organizations did report the jewelry incident when they did the background work on Martin. Very little of Martin's history would be relevant in the deadly confrontation with Zimmerman, however. Nor does it exhonerate Martin as the initiator of the confrontation.
Police investigated Trayvon Martin over jewelry - Boston.com

Last edited:

No, they have had two horrid witnesses but the jury can figure things out. The Defense had a horrible opening statement, do you think it lost the case for them? I trust the jury to take all of it into consideration.

Actually, Bao did ok once the jury came back. We'll see. I'm hopeful.
A horrid opening statement? You really think the jury will convict based on a knock knock joke that fell flat?
Bao was a disaster and you KNOW the jury will interpret the long delay with something regarding his testimony.

I really see very few points scored for the prosecution. The defense managed to turn most into their own witnesses and explained what forensic evidence was presented in a way that bolsters their case. So far, the most compelling witness we've heard has been uncle Jorge, the Command Sergeant Major. You apparently have no idea what a CSM is, but what it means is he was one of a small group of the most elite non commissioned officers in the entire Army. That does not come without an unparalleled reputation.

I wonder things done in here by zimmerman supporters, in high school. Can we call them "thugs" as well? If you are white and have the same small issues Martin had in school, can you be called a "thug"?

Zimmerman had a tussle with cops, X girl friends etc etc... But he is a model citizen who you want to be PATROLING your area around your kids with his fucking gun?

I don't like the idea of any wannabe's patrolling my area with guns. I don't even like the idea of hunters setting up hunting stands for deer 500y from my ranch. Way to easy for people to make mistakes and shoot the wrong target. I'm an avid hunter, I'm pro gun, I'm pro cc and pro open carry. I just think people should take more care to not kill another human. I'm not a fan of two guys settling a yard fight with guns.

I havent. I have seen a guy who has a german father, was raised in a white neighborhood, white school, white girl friend, white X girl friend, white buddies....never once, ever claimed to be hispanic until accused of murdering an unarmed black kid...

He has always been Hispanic. All of his legal documents show his race is consistently listed as Hispanic. He has never been listed as White. The corrupt Dumbed-Down MSM just desperately wanted him to be White. And is Barack Obama listed as 'White-African American?' Does anyone ever refer to him as a 'White-African American?' But more importantly, does Barack Obama list himself on documents as a 'White-African American?' No, of course not. He lists himself as an African American. And by the way, Zimmerman actually has African American relatives.

There is no such thing as a "White-Hispanic." It's just a ridiculous MSM-invented term. They desperately want to stir up racial tension. They love the riots. It's good for business. Shame on them and all those who get sucked into that.

If you have time go look some more I think Aye posted links on here too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back