The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if the police list him as white and he part Peruvian. What would you call him?
They could just call him white.

The police made a mistake.

Which facilitated an even bigger mistake* by a race-hustling ratings-hungry media.

*part mistake, part outright misconduct
Yep. Zimmerman's family tree shows his black great-grandfather as well:

Attachments

• 7.4 KB · Views: 16
  • $Zimmerman family men.jpg
    $Zimmerman family men.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 22
If Martin thought Zimmerman had a gun why would he come back and confront him? Why did he wait to go for the gun until he saw it in Zimmerman's waist band? Why would he think Zimmerman had a gun to begin with?

Again, you are incapable of logical thought...your bias clouds your judgment. Trayvon didnt know what was being reached for...for the millionth time...he just didnt wait to see what it was...get that?

Then when on the ground, it is conceivable that when the gun was exposed (GZs words) that it is reasonable that tray may have seen what GZ had been reaching for before but was unsuccessful in getting because he got clocked. This would give Trayvon the satisfaction of being glad he didnt wait to see what GZ might have been reaching for....after all its confirmed now that a gun was in the same area (right) he was reaching. Trayvon could logically think that his suspicion has been confirmed...that GZ may be grabbing for a weapon and now I see that weapon. We dont know what GZ was actually reaching for....but in hindsight the evidence shows that a gun WAS there and a phone wasnt.

I didnt post this in hopes that you would finally understand it...I posted it so that whithin the next few posts and regurgitate the same bs, I will have easy access to cut and paste and REMIND you again.

I've already rung your bell several times for lying, making things up and dissembling. Things you have yet to admit.
Here you are again. "It is conceivable" "It is reasonable" "This would give Trayvon satisfaction". All of that is mere speculation on your part.
To recap: Zimmerman tracked Trayvon who saw him and ran away. Zimmerman lost sight of him and headed back to his truck. Trayvon backtracked and confronted Zimmerman. Trayvon slugged Zimmerman until he fell on the ground and then got on him and was beating his head against the concrete. Zimmerman's gun in his waistband got exposed and Trayvon saw it and started to reach for it. Zimmerman got to the gun first and shot Trayvon killing him.
That's it. There is no speculation there. Those are pretty much the established facts here. At no time was Trayvon in fear for his life, except when he realized that Zimmerman had gotten teh gun first. Trayvon ran back and confronted Zimmerman, when he could have easily continued on his way. Trayvon aggravated the encounter. Trayvon turned it into a physical encounter. Zimmerman was justified in using deadly force to neutralize the very real threat of death or severe bodily harm.
You're busted.

Ive proved you are a dummy...my work with you is over. You dont make healthy discussion. You leave in hate and come back in with hate.

Again, you are incapable of logical thought...your bias clouds your judgment. Trayvon didnt know what was being reached for...for the millionth time...he just didnt wait to see what it was...get that?

Then when on the ground, it is conceivable that when the gun was exposed (GZs words) that it is reasonable that tray may have seen what GZ had been reaching for before but was unsuccessful in getting because he got clocked. This would give Trayvon the satisfaction of being glad he didnt wait to see what GZ might have been reaching for....after all its confirmed now that a gun was in the same area (right) he was reaching. Trayvon could logically think that his suspicion has been confirmed...that GZ may be grabbing for a weapon and now I see that weapon. We dont know what GZ was actually reaching for....but in hindsight the evidence shows that a gun WAS there and a phone wasnt.

I didnt post this in hopes that you would finally understand it...I posted it so that whithin the next few posts and regurgitate the same bs, I will have easy access to cut and paste and REMIND you again.

I've already rung your bell several times for lying, making things up and dissembling. Things you have yet to admit.
Here you are again. "It is conceivable" "It is reasonable" "This would give Trayvon satisfaction". All of that is mere speculation on your part.
To recap: Zimmerman tracked Trayvon who saw him and ran away. Zimmerman lost sight of him and headed back to his truck. Trayvon backtracked and confronted Zimmerman. Trayvon slugged Zimmerman until he fell on the ground and then got on him and was beating his head against the concrete. Zimmerman's gun in his waistband got exposed and Trayvon saw it and started to reach for it. Zimmerman got to the gun first and shot Trayvon killing him.
That's it. There is no speculation there. Those are pretty much the established facts here. At no time was Trayvon in fear for his life, except when he realized that Zimmerman had gotten teh gun first. Trayvon ran back and confronted Zimmerman, when he could have easily continued on his way. Trayvon aggravated the encounter. Trayvon turned it into a physical encounter. Zimmerman was justified in using deadly force to neutralize the very real threat of death or severe bodily harm.
You're busted.

Ive proved you are a dummy...my work with you is over. You dont make healthy discussion. You leave in hate and come back in with hate.

Translation: I've been raked over the coals and exposed as an incompetent debater.
Yes, you have.

You're busted.

Translation: I've been raked over the coals and exposed as an incompetent debater.
Yes, you have.
Quit littering the boards looking for a fight.

Last edited:
We all know you are watching that trial for the exact same reason that the rest of us are - entertainment. Your 'give a damn' consists of pontificating all day on a message board. If you give such a big fucking damn why don't you log off and go to the ghettos and save all the chillins like li'l Trayvon? Huh? Why don't you? You blow this shit into the faces of people who have spent their lives in the service of others, giving a damn, trying to save them, and trying to make the world better. You are simply beyond pathetic.

What I do in my personal life is none of your damned business..

Got it?

Bitch.

When you post it on a forum, you make it the business of everyone who reads that forum.

Idiot.

Getting personal is what idiots do.

:cool:

Yes, you have.

Quit littering the boards with your speculative bullshit. You're just butt hurt because I exposed your whining and speculation for what it was. I want truth. I want arguments. You simper and make shit up. I have no patience for that. Get up to speed or GTFO.

Race came into play the second Zimmerman started following Martin because he was black. Deny it all the hell you want, but the reason an innocent kid walking in HIS (Zimmermans) area was considered "suspect" was because he was black.

Zimmerman is the one who started the race thing.

If you are denying this fact, explain what Martin did wrong when he was walking home? Why was he a "suspect". That is what makes me say, fuck you Zimmerman.

Well, that and the fact that he did not just stay in his truck and let the real cops do their thing. You know, approach Martin for no reason and send him on his way without shooting him.

Per Florida stats and FBI stats:
So crime statistics in Florida that black males are 7 % of the population and commit burglary 9 times greater than whites is racist.
Nationally of the 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites blacks commit 85% of them and whites 15%.
Blacks commit violent crimes at a rate 40 times more against whites than whites against blacks.
Blacks males are 7% of the population yet commit crime 8 times the rate of whites.
Following someone that is black in your neighborhood is not a crime and is not racist.
Statistics are not racist.

You are very right. Profiling is not bad. But before you go after someone, you have to have a reason more than race, and I question GZ's suspicions. "He's up to something" doesn't define what made TM suspicious.

Was he looking in windows, was he using a flashlight looking in windows...just what was he doing that made him suspicious looking?

Zimmerman saw something. Something was out of place. Not just a black guy walking. There was more than that.
I come in contact with a lot of beat cops. I ask them about this kind of stuff and they just say, I've seen this kind of thing hundreds of times in my career. I know what it should look like but this time it didnt look like that so I knew something was wrong.
It is hard to verbalize but there.
It is also irrelevant to the case.

If Martin thought Zimmerman had a gun why would he come back and confront him? Why did he wait to go for the gun until he saw it in Zimmerman's waist band? Why would he think Zimmerman had a gun to begin with?

You're busted.

To recap:

Zimmerman calls 911 when he sees a young black kid walking through his neighborhood. The kid notices Zimmerman and tries to get away. Zimmerman gives chase first in his car until the kid cuts in between buildings where is car cannot go. In Anticipation of making a "collar" Zimmerman gets out of his car and gives chase. He loses him for a second and lets the dispatcher know. The dispatcher asks if he is chasing Martin and Zimmerman responds in the affirmative. The dispatcher tells him to break off the chase and Zimmerman responds that he does. Except he continues on with his flashlight and catches up to Martin. Martin turns around and asks, "Why are you following me?", Zimmerman, while reaching for his gun asks, "What are you doing here". Martin, fearing for his life, hits Zimmerman in the nose. Zimmerman falls back on to the concrete which injures his head. Martin jumps on top of him and Zimmerman rolls him off and gets on top. Martin says "Get off me" and Zimmerman tries for a second time to get his weapon. Martin manages to get on top of Zimmerman again and starts punching. Zimmerman manages to get his gun out and presses it into Martin's chest. He says "You're going to die tonight". Martin pleads for his life, but it's too late, Zimmerman is in a rage and shoots him. Martin falls backward and Zimmerman flips him over to bleed him out. Acting like he's trying to apprehend him, Zimmerman calmly tells the first person that happens by to give him a hand. When asked what happen, Zimmerman begins to formulate his defense.

playing dumb now, when cornered?

there is no such thing as white hispanic race invented by MSM mixing ethnicity and race into RACE.

Show me where they made up the term, like you claimed.
How am I cornered?
I stated they did not make up the term, you stated they did and lied. Back up your claim.
Playing dumb when cornered?

in the NYTimes in the link you've provided :rolleyes:

there is no such thing as white hispanic race and NYT used it first.
Even the photo clearly shows Z is everything but white race

of course they made up the term, since there is no such thing as white hispanic - one can be white race hispanic ethnic origin, but not white hispanic race.
They lied twice - upon inventing the term for race by clumping together TWO distinct categories and then attributing it to Z.

p.s. stop playing dumb.you ARE cornered, but have courage to admit your mistake.

Exactly. The term 'White-Hispanic' is not an accepted race affiliation on legal documents. It's no more acceptable than the term 'White-African American' would be. It's just a Media farce designed to incite racial tension. 'Evil White Man' is simply the preferred story for the corrupt Dumbed-Down MSM. They have no shame, or credibility.

Yes, you have.

Quit littering the boards with your speculative bullshit. You're just butt hurt because I exposed your whining and speculation for what it was. I want truth. I want arguments. You simper and make shit up. I have no patience for that. Get up to speed or GTFO.

Good...then quit following me around with all of your speculative translations...nobody else will talk to you so you talk to yourself. It makes you look beaten and a little :cuckoo:

You're busted.

To recap:

Zimmerman calls 911 when he sees a young black kid walking through his neighborhood. The kid notices Zimmerman and tries to get away. Zimmerman gives chase first in his car until the kid cuts in between buildings where is car cannot go. In Anticipation of making a "collar" Zimmerman gets out of his car and gives chase. He loses him for a second and lets the dispatcher know. The dispatcher asks if he is chasing Martin and Zimmerman responds in the affirmative. The dispatcher tells him to break off the chase and Zimmerman responds that he does. Except he continues on with his flashlight and catches up to Martin. Martin turns around and asks, "Why are you following me?", Zimmerman, while reaching for his gun asks, "What are you doing here". Martin, fearing for his life, hits Zimmerman in the nose. Zimmerman falls back on to the concrete which injures his head. Martin jumps on top of him and Zimmerman rolls him off and gets on top. Martin says "Get off me" and Zimmerman tries for a second time to get his weapon. Martin manages to get on top of Zimmerman again and starts punching. Zimmerman manages to get his gun out and presses it into Martin's chest. He says "You're going to die tonight". Martin pleads for his life, but it's too late, Zimmerman is in a rage and shoots him. Martin falls backward and Zimmerman flips him over to bleed him out. Acting like he's trying to apprehend him, Zimmerman calmly tells the first person that happens by to give him a hand. When asked what happen, Zimmerman begins to formulate his defense.

Kewl story, bro. Except it didnt happen that way. Even the prosecution isn't pushing that bullshit.
But is that the way it happened when you beat up the guy because he was dissing you?

Foxy, you probably won't go to hell over Sarah. :evil:

Blaspheme the recipes in Southern Living, no promises there! :evil:

But, but, their hot water cornbread recipe is absolutely WRONG!

And they just have TOO MANY recipes that have 25 ingredients. Who cooks like that? I don't. Even Paula Deen doesn't cook like that.

Paula - 1 cuppa sour cream, quatah cuppa sour cream and a sticka butta.

Good...then quit following me around with all of your speculative translations...nobody else will talk to you so you talk to yourself. It makes you look beaten and a little :cuckoo:

Virtually every poster here except the psychotic Swallow agrees with me. You make me laugh.

Virtually every poster here except the psychotic Swallow agrees with me. You make me laugh.

You made my point...thanks. Your problem comes out when someone disagrees with you. Social misfit?

Last edited:
Per Florida stats and FBI stats:
So crime statistics in Florida that black males are 7 % of the population and commit burglary 9 times greater than whites is racist.
Nationally of the 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites blacks commit 85% of them and whites 15%.
Blacks commit violent crimes at a rate 40 times more against whites than whites against blacks.
Blacks males are 7% of the population yet commit crime 8 times the rate of whites.
Following someone that is black in your neighborhood is not a crime and is not racist.
Statistics are not racist.

You are very right. Profiling is not bad. But before you go after someone, you have to have a reason more than race, and I question GZ's suspicions. "He's up to something" doesn't define what made TM suspicious.

Was he looking in windows, was he using a flashlight looking in windows...just what was he doing that made him suspicious looking?

Zimmerman saw something. Something was out of place. Not just a black guy walking. There was more than that.
I come in contact with a lot of beat cops. I ask them about this kind of stuff and they just say, I've seen this kind of thing hundreds of times in my career. I know what it should look like but this time it didnt look like that so I knew something was wrong.
It is hard to verbalize but there.
It is also irrelevant to the case.

The cops have to verbalize what didn't look right. There's something, walking on the wrong side of street, with the wrong people, looking back, SOMETHING....and to teach others, they have to verbalize it. In court, they have to verbalize it.

And it could be very relevant to this case and others.

Doctors, teachers, psychologists, parents pick up clues from children and others to determine something is wrong. Nervousness, tapping of fingers, lashing out at others, increased tiredness, crying spells...what ever the cues the authority figure has to identify it and that means they have to verbalize it.

Last edited:
You're busted.

To recap:

Kewl story, bro. Except it didnt happen that way. Even the prosecution isn't pushing that bullshit.
But is that the way it happened when you beat up the guy because he was dissing you?

It's much more plausible then the fantasy you posted.

You're busted.

To recap:

What he is saying is that you use the part of DDs story that fits your theory and dismiss the rest of it. If you notice, he is putting GZs and DDs statements together. Thats what I got out of it. You didnt catch that...shocker!

Last edited:

Rabbi, it's sorta psychotic to ask a fella that doesn't like you much to swallow his jiz dude.

Even more psychotic to call yourself "Rabbi" when you aren't Jewish.

But we all know your a homo.

Rabbi, it's sorta psychotic to ask a fella that doesn't like you much to swallow his jiz dude.

Even more psychotic to call yourself "Rabbi" when you aren't Jewish.

But we all know your a homo.
As I said, the psychotic Swallow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back