The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get all the little bastards registered on the sex offenders list. Ya gotta nip this stuff in the bud.

He was molesting her from when he was 8-18, she was 6-16. Is that child's sex play or molestation?

Sarah keeps "forgetting" to use the word "allegedly."

Oops.

Her mistake.

Or maybe she just wants to pretend that she "knows," without even having been there.

:cuckoo:

Sarah allegedly keeps "forgetting" to use the word "allegedly."

Do I constantly have to follow you around, fixing things?

I'm not "against" you Sarah.

I just find your pronouncements to generally be baseless.

Some girl makes an accusation about GZ, who you wish to declare guilty of murder, so you take her unconfirmed claim as "fact."

You are, as I noted earlier, staking your claims entirely on the basis of your preconceived notions and your abysmal and obvious bias.

I have a good prounouncement for you..

Without basis as usual?

Or are you going to do something totally unusual for you and back up your generally empty pronouncement this time around?

Didn't you lose a bet?

If Zimmerman was a "white racist" out to kill himself a black kid why was his gun still holstered when he had been knocked to the ground and was being hit repeatedly and having his head"impacted" into the concrete walk? If he wanted to kill Mr. Martin wouldn't he have had his gun drawn the moment Mr. Martin approached? He didn't draw the gun until he had no other way to resist the attack by Mr. Martin.

Is there a witness who saw the altercation, or are you taking Z's word for what happened? I would weigh Z's account when I could hear TM's.

If Zimmerman was a "white racist" out to kill himself a black kid why was his gun still holstered when he had been knocked to the ground and was being hit repeatedly and having his head"impacted" into the concrete walk? If he wanted to kill Mr. Martin wouldn't he have had his gun drawn the moment Mr. Martin approached? He didn't draw the gun until he had no other way to resist the attack by Mr. Martin.

Is there a witness who saw the altercation, or are you taking Z's word for what happened? I would weigh Z's account when I could hear TM's.

Have you resolved the open skittles and Arizona tea can that had you ready to sentence GZ to life in prison?

Have you resolved the open skittles and Arizona tea can that had you ready to sentence GZ to life in prison?

Not ready for life in prison, but I was corrected on the open skittles and tea, thank you. Of course, there can be someone later that may come up with a link to say one was open, who knows.

Who gives a shit what box he checked. Does checking any box warrant malicious prosecution for killing a black person in self defense? Nobody owes black people anything. Just like nobody owes anyone anything. If black people want equality then they would truly not be railing this guy because of it being a racial issue.

Why is this case at trial? Because racists showed up in Florida to proclaim they were owed more justice than anybody else. Then, Corey, the Florida governor, and the President gave them what they wanted in an election year.

Race came into play the second Zimmerman started following Martin because he was black. Deny it all the hell you want, but the reason an innocent kid walking in HIS (Zimmermans) area was considered "suspect" was because he was black.

Zimmerman is the one who started the race thing.

If you are denying this fact, explain what Martin did wrong when he was walking home? Why was he a "suspect". That is what makes me say, fuck you Zimmerman.

Well, that and the fact that he did not just stay in his truck and let the real cops do their thing. You know, approach Martin for no reason and send him on his way without shooting him.

Per Florida stats and FBI stats:
So crime statistics in Florida that black males are 7 % of the population and commit burglary 9 times greater than whites is racist.
Nationally of the 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites blacks commit 85% of them and whites 15%.
Blacks commit violent crimes at a rate 40 times more against whites than whites against blacks.
Blacks males are 7% of the population yet commit crime 8 times the rate of whites.
Following someone that is black in your neighborhood is not a crime and is not racist.
Statistics are not racist.

Who gives a shit what box he checked. Does checking any box warrant malicious prosecution for killing a black person in self defense? Nobody owes black people anything. Just like nobody owes anyone anything. If black people want equality then they would truly not be railing this guy because of it being a racial issue.

Why is this case at trial? Because racists showed up in Florida to proclaim they were owed more justice than anybody else. Then, Corey, the Florida governor, and the President gave them what they wanted in an election year.

Race came into play the second Zimmerman started following Martin because he was black. Deny it all the hell you want, but the reason an innocent kid walking in HIS (Zimmermans) area was considered "suspect" was because he was black.

Zimmerman is the one who started the race thing.

If you are denying this fact, explain what Martin did wrong when he was walking home? Why was he a "suspect". That is what makes me say, fuck you Zimmerman.

Well, that and the fact that he did not just stay in his truck and let the real cops do their thing. You know, approach Martin for no reason and send him on his way without shooting him.

Per Florida stats and FBI stats:
So crime statistics in Florida that black males are 7 % of the population and commit burglary 9 times greater than whites is racist.
Nationally of the 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites blacks commit 85% of them and whites 15%.
Blacks commit violent crimes at a rate 40 times more against whites than whites against blacks.
Blacks males are 7% of the population yet commit crime 8 times the rate of whites.
Following someone that is black in your neighborhood is not a crime and is not racist.
Statistics are not racist.

You are very right. Profiling is not bad. But before you go after someone, you have to have a reason more than race, and I question GZ's suspicions. "He's up to something" doesn't define what made TM suspicious.

Was he looking in windows, was he using a flashlight looking in windows...just what was he doing that made him suspicious looking?

Thanks but I would like to apologize to Sarah who still has not responded to my direct question to her directly. But she is not required to respond and I did single her out, mostly because she was so persistent and vocal in her judgment of Zimmerman, but I shouldn't have done that to the exclusion of others who are persistent and vocal in their judgment of Zimmerman. I am rather fond of Sarah and sure don't want to get into a verbal altercation.

It is frustrating though to be repeatedly included in the implied criticisms and accusations, and when I engage a member on those implied criticisms and accusations, can't get a response.

But it has been a pretty good debate. I still don't know whether Zimmerman is guilty of any crime. But I do know that there are those who have already judged him and declared Martin 100% innocent in the incident. But in my opinion, the prosecution sure hasn't made a case for that being the way it was.

Foxy, you probably won't go to hell over Sarah. :evil:

Blaspheme the recipes in Southern Living, no promises there! :evil:

But, but, their hot water cornbread recipe is absolutely WRONG!

And they just have TOO MANY recipes that have 25 ingredients. Who cooks like that? I don't. Even Paula Deen doesn't cook like that.

I appreciate that you all want to argue with people who don't have the same opinions as you. You want to explain to them why they are wrong and you are right. There just aren't enough Lefties anymore so you either have to learn to be nicer or fight with each other.

27ebfa81.gif

I agree.

27ebfa81.gif

I think the defense case is going to be something you're going to want to watch. Every single one of those witnesses will lean toward the defense, and you won't have to figure out if it is a state or defense witness. Their medical and forensic experts will absolutely put the state's witnesses to shame.

He was molesting her from when he was 8-18, she was 6-16. Is that child's sex play or molestation?

Sarah keeps "forgetting" to use the word "allegedly."

Oops.

Her mistake.

Or maybe she just wants to pretend that she "knows," without even having been there.

:cuckoo:

Sarah allegedly keeps "forgetting" to use the word "allegedly."

Do I constantly have to follow you around, fixing things?

27ebfa81.gif

I think the defense case is going to be something you're going to want to watch. Every single one of those witnesses will lean toward the defense, and you won't have to figure out if it is a state or defense witness. Their medical and forensic experts will absolutely put the state's witnesses to shame.

Well, it would be refreshing to see that someone knows how to do their job. The prosecution was worse than dismal. It made me wonder if the chose the low man on the totem pole to head the case. I would like to think that they did not use the Chief Medical Examiner, either.

Last edited:

Well, it would be refreshing to see that someone knows how to do their job. The prosecution was worse than dismal. It made me wonder if the chose the low man on the totem pole to head the case. I would like to think that they did not use the Chief Medical Examiner.

That was Dr. Bao. The last state witness. I've heard tale of a really heavyweight forensics expert that is going to testify for the defense. In fact, at one point Dr. Bao, when he could be comprehended, actually quoted the guy that is suppose to testify for the defense.

Well, it would be refreshing to see that someone knows how to do their job. The prosecution was worse than dismal. It made me wonder if the chose the low man on the totem pole to head the case. I would like to think that they did not use the Chief Medical Examiner, either.

You can not make chicken salad out of chicken shit.
The facts never have supported a murder case.
All the prosecution did was put up their proof and facts.
And it did not jive with the cooked up story that the media spread.
You can not polish a turd.

So you don't think that Martin, who saw Zimmerman, a man who followed in a car. A man who got out of the car and followed him brazenly into a dark courtyard, didn't have reason to believe that Zimmerman was armed? And that Zimmerman may have been pulling a gun?

Because he would have been right on the armed part. And he may have clocked Zimmerman before he got his gun.
If Martin thought Zimmerman had a gun why would he come back and confront him? Why did he wait to go for the gun until he saw it in Zimmerman's waist band? Why would he think Zimmerman had a gun to begin with?

Again, you are incapable of logical thought...your bias clouds your judgment. Trayvon didnt know what was being reached for...for the millionth time...he just didnt wait to see what it was...get that?

Then when on the ground, it is conceivable that when the gun was exposed (GZs words) that it is reasonable that tray may have seen what GZ had been reaching for before but was unsuccessful in getting because he got clocked. This would give Trayvon the satisfaction of being glad he didnt wait to see what GZ might have been reaching for....after all its confirmed now that a gun was in the same area (right) he was reaching. Trayvon could logically think that his suspicion has been confirmed...that GZ may be grabbing for a weapon and now I see that weapon. We dont know what GZ was actually reaching for....but in hindsight the evidence shows that a gun WAS there and a phone wasnt.

I didnt post this in hopes that you would finally understand it...I posted it so that whithin the next few posts and regurgitate the same bs, I will have easy access to cut and paste and REMIND you again.

I've already rung your bell several times for lying, making things up and dissembling. Things you have yet to admit.
Here you are again. "It is conceivable" "It is reasonable" "This would give Trayvon satisfaction". All of that is mere speculation on your part.
To recap: Zimmerman tracked Trayvon who saw him and ran away. Zimmerman lost sight of him and headed back to his truck. Trayvon backtracked and confronted Zimmerman. Trayvon slugged Zimmerman until he fell on the ground and then got on him and was beating his head against the concrete. Zimmerman's gun in his waistband got exposed and Trayvon saw it and started to reach for it. Zimmerman got to the gun first and shot Trayvon killing him.
That's it. There is no speculation there. Those are pretty much the established facts here. At no time was Trayvon in fear for his life, except when he realized that Zimmerman had gotten teh gun first. Trayvon ran back and confronted Zimmerman, when he could have easily continued on his way. Trayvon aggravated the encounter. Trayvon turned it into a physical encounter. Zimmerman was justified in using deadly force to neutralize the very real threat of death or severe bodily harm.
You're busted.

Well, it would be refreshing to see that someone knows how to do their job. The prosecution was worse than dismal. It made me wonder if the chose the low man on the totem pole to head the case. I would like to think that they did not use the Chief Medical Examiner.

That was Dr. Bao. The last state witness. I've heard tale of a really heavyweight forensics expert that is going to testify for the defense. In fact, at one point Dr. Bao, when he could be comprehended, actually quoted the guy that is suppose to testify for the defense.

Yes, I heard that he relied on his information in books. It was a good cross and build up for the defense expert.

You can not make chicken salad out of chicken shit.
The facts never have supported a murder case.
All the prosecution did was put up their proof and facts.
And it did not jive with the cooked up story that the media spread.
You can not polish a turd.

I can't help but think they could have objected more to the defense during cross and been more prepared themselves during direct.. Perhaps a bit more competent in general. It was so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back