The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hope you are saying that tongue-in-cheek. I would hate to think you were another SARAH who had already rushed to judgment.

Foxfire, I rarely even have an exchange with you, why not stfu about me? I do have my own opinions about things and I will post it here or anywhere I choose.

You aren't even in the quotes above.

Just saying.

What is wrong with you people? :lmao:

Check Foxie's post above where I have put my name in upper case letters for you. It's also in bold for your convenience.

Do you talk about the Zimmerman case at all here? I've just seen you talking about yourself or silly stuff like this.

George Zimmerman’s attorney didn’t want the damaging statement of “Witness 9” released. With good reason. From when he was 8 years old until he was 18, the killer of Trayvon Martin allegedly molested a female relative two years younger than he. It’s a gasp-worthy revelation in an ongoing story filled with them. But it’s totally irrelevant to the second-degree murder charge Zimmerman faces.

Zimmerman?s appalling and irrelevant alleged sexual assault - PostPartisan - The Washington Post

A little more info here for those who just want to minimize the molestation.

From when he was 8 until he was 18. :cuckoo:

Allegedly isn't fact. Nothing I've researched on this has said there are witnesses to corroborate it.

Woman Says George Zimmerman Molested Her For More Than A Decade

“It started when I was six,” the woman told investigators during an interview on the morning of March 20. “We’d all lay in front of the TV and we had pillows and blankets and he would reach under the blankets and try to do things and I would try to push him off but he was bigger and stronger and older,” the woman said, audibly weeping in the Florida State Attorney's Office interview recording released Monday. “It was in front of everybody and I don’t know how I didn’t say anything, I just didn’t know any better.”

It was done in front of everyone, according to her, and yet noone saw anything?

I just read the whole piece.....let me ask you a question; anyone really, do you believe the 'witness' and her story?

In actual fact, GZ might have wanted to be a cop.

Indeed, we also now see he wanted to be a prosecutor. :eek:

Can't wait for the prosecutor to piss on him for THAT. :)

But none of that makes TM's brushes with the law (or close brushes with entities akin to the law) relevant to the case. TM is not on trial, being dead.

Again, it would be relevant if he had some tendency towards violence AND IF GZ knew that trait at the time of their unfortunate contact with each other. Beyond that, it has nothing I can see that has anything to do with the trial.

GZ was the one who had a tendency toward violence. He beat up his wife and had an altercation with a cop, molested his cousin when he was little. He beat all of the charges, hopefully he doesn't get away with this. How's that for past history?

I'm sure you'll have some witty retort.

where did you get this "beat up his wife" thing?

from ..this?:eusa_eh:

In August 2005, Zimmerman’s ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman counterfiled for a restraining order against Zuazo. The competing claims were resolved with both restraining orders being granted.

Zimmerman accused of domestic violence, fighting with a police officer - U.S. News

you realize she didn't file a

Lose your train of thought? :)

My mistake, it was his fiancee and he did counterfile. It was still a domestic violence charge against him.

I have two quick questions, given the conversations going on right now? Each deal with issues about evidence, so if I get no responses, I understand.

First, on what basis would an accusation of prior child molestation be relevant to whether one acted in self defense on a particular occasion? Are we just throwing mud at Zimmerman because we think he sucks, or does it have some use in this trial?

Second, why wouldn't the prosecution have talked about the good things that Martin did in life? The prosecution barely even referenced him in their case-in-chief.

I'm just glancing over FRE Rule 404 and wanting others opinions.

It's like the defense not letting Z take the stand.

It would open up too many cans of worms.

EVERYBODY has a few skeletons in their closet.

Who said he isn't taking the stand.

GZ was the one who had a tendency toward violence. He beat up his wife and had an altercation with a cop, molested his cousin when he was little. He beat all of the charges, hopefully he doesn't get away with this. How's that for past history?

I'm sure you'll have some witty retort.

where did you get this "beat up his wife" thing?

from ..this?:eusa_eh:

In August 2005, Zimmerman’s ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman counterfiled for a restraining order against Zuazo. The competing claims were resolved with both restraining orders being granted.

Zimmerman accused of domestic violence, fighting with a police officer - U.S. News

you realize she didn't file a

Lose your train of thought? :)

My mistake, it was his fiancee and he did counterfile. It was still a domestic violence charge against him.

yes becasue I realized my question as to why she didn't file criminal charges for a protective or restating order, really don't matter, unless we see the report etc. its meaningless.

you do realize that when a judge provides counter protection theres usually a very good reason...right?

A little more info here for those who just want to minimize the molestation.

From when he was 8 until he was 18. :cuckoo:

Allegedly isn't fact. Nothing I've researched on this has said there are witnesses to corroborate it.

“It started when I was six,” the woman told investigators during an interview on the morning of March 20. “We’d all lay in front of the TV and we had pillows and blankets and he would reach under the blankets and try to do things and I would try to push him off but he was bigger and stronger and older,” the woman said, audibly weeping in the Florida State Attorney's Office interview recording released Monday. “It was in front of everybody and I don’t know how I didn’t say anything, I just didn’t know any better.”

I just read the whole piece.....let me ask you a question; anyone really, do you believe the 'witness' and her story?

I have practiced in psychiatry for 25 years. Sex play in young children is a normal stage of growth.

The term “sex play” is used to describe the ways that children play using sex themes. Examples of sex play are masturbation, playing doctor, and undressing to show their bodies. Sex play is normal. Many children do these things. If children seem to do them all the time, though, there could be a problem.

PPP: Health and Safety || When Children's Play Involves Sexuality || Sex play is normal

Well then you simply arent putting yourself in the position of the person being followed in the dark and rain. The very fact that Zimmerman is asked "Do you have a problem"? tells me the impression Trayvon had and that GZ caused.

First, I think you are confusing what Zimmerman said and what Martin said. I was under the impression that Martin said "do you have a problem;" not the other way around.

Second, I certainly have considered what I would have done if in that position. Being that I was close to home, I most likely would have gone there, called the police, and explained that some creepy guy was following me around the neighborhood. That's what reasonable people do; they don't go out and get themselves into physical altercations unless they are absolutely necessary.

He didn't even have to get home to call the cops. He could have just hung up with DeeDee and dialed 911. The dispatcher could have told George that they got a call about him following, and everything would have ended at that point.

Yeah, those 'sail foams' do come in handy when a 'creepy ass cracker' is following you.

I have practiced in psychiatry for 25 years. Sex play in young children is a normal stage of growth.

The term “sex play” is used to describe the ways that children play using sex themes. Examples of sex play are masturbation, playing doctor, and undressing to show their bodies. Sex play is normal. Many children do these things. If children seem to do them all the time, though, there could be a problem.

PPP: Health and Safety || When Children's Play Involves Sexuality || Sex play is normal

Get all the little bastards registered on the sex offenders list. Ya gotta nip this stuff in the bud.

Get all the little bastards registered on the sex offenders list. Ya gotta nip this stuff in the bud.

He was molesting her from when he was 8-18, she was 6-16. Is that child's sex play or molestation?

Tell Sarah, she'll do it for ya. I have seen many adults start to feel guilt at the sex play they participated in as children. But they are a far cry from abuse victims.

That group and the crack addicts are similar in that respect. I've had many crack addicts claim they were gang raped in a crack house. I think they were likely willing participants who could not come to terms with the fact that they participated in group sex.

You aren't even in the quotes above.

Just saying.

Check again, moron.

you responded to Foxfyre's response to RKMBrown. I saw it and others have seen it. Foxy chose not to mention it in her reply.

Thanks but I would like to apologize to Sarah who still has not responded to my direct question to her directly. But she is not required to respond and I did single her out, mostly because she was so persistent and vocal in her judgment of Zimmerman, but I shouldn't have done that to the exclusion of others who are persistent and vocal in their judgment of Zimmerman. I am rather fond of Sarah and sure don't want to get into a verbal altercation.

It is frustrating though to be repeatedly included in the implied criticisms and accusations, and when I engage a member on those implied criticisms and accusations, can't get a response.

But it has been a pretty good debate. I still don't know whether Zimmerman is guilty of any crime. But I do know that there are those who have already judged him and declared Martin 100% innocent in the incident. But in my opinion, the prosecution sure hasn't made a case for that being the way it was.

Last edited:
Why are you following me around?

You think you are the only person allowed to post in more than one thread?

I mean son, who the hell would go out actually looking for the likes of you?

Oh not at all, kind, respectful sir. Do you really think that? :cuckoo:

BTW, you didnt see the multiple posts after that that she (Gracie) deleted so as to not look like a troll...as usual you only have half the story and make a rush to judgment.

Last edited:
I have two quick questions, given the conversations going on right now? Each deal with issues about evidence, so if I get no responses, I understand.

First, on what basis would an accusation of prior child molestation be relevant to whether one acted in self defense on a particular occasion? Are we just throwing mud at Zimmerman because we think he sucks, or does it have some use in this trial?

Second, why wouldn't the prosecution have talked about the good things that Martin did in life? The prosecution barely even referenced him in their case-in-chief.

I'm just glancing over FRE Rule 404 and wanting others opinions.
First: throwing mud

Second: what good things?

Check again, moron.

you responded to Foxfyre's response to RKMBrown. I saw it and others have seen it. Foxy chose not to mention it in her reply.

Thanks but I would like to apologize to Sarah who still has not responded to my direct question to her directly. But she is not required to respond and I did single her out, mostly because she was so persistent and vocal in her judgment of Zimmerman, but I shouldn't have done that to the exclusion of others who are persistent and vocal in their judgment of Zimmerman. I am rather fond of Sarah and sure don't want to get into a verbal altercation.

It is frustrating though to be repeatedly included in the implied criticisms and accusations, and when I engage a member on those implied criticisms and accusations, can't get a response.

But it has been a pretty good debate. I still don't know whether Zimmerman is guilty of any crime. But I do know that there are those who have already judged him and declared Martin 100% innocent in the incident. But in my opinion, the prosecution sure hasn't made a case for that being the way it was.

Foxy, you probably won't go to hell over Sarah. :evil:

Blaspheme the recipes in Southern Living, no promises there! :evil:

Lots of silence from the lynch mob. Reality must be setting in. Must be casing the Costco's and Wal-Marts for TV's and Shoes.

Oh yea that's right they don't have Costco's and Wal-Marts in their neighborhoods. Maybe liquor stores and cash advanced centers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back