The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
25 - Is that you in your creeping-in-the-neighbor's-backyards-changing-their-channels outfit?

Most of it was right through the front window....just go down the block and had half the neighborhood wondering what is wrong with the damn TV?

Nope...sorry...banging on it isnt gonna work....changing the channel isnt going to work....leaving the room wont work....turning it off and on? Nope that doesnt work either...in fact, i can do that from here...lol.

Some people got really pissed...like how dare this happen in the middle of the evening news.

25 - Is that you in your creeping-in-the-neighbor's-backyards-changing-their-channels outfit?

Most of it was right through the front window....just go down the block and had half the neighborhood wondering what is wrong with the damn TV?

Nope...sorry...banging on it isnt gonna work....changing the channel isnt going to work....leaving the room wont work....turning it off and on? Nope that doesnt work either...in fact, i can do that from here...lol.

Some people got really pissed...like how dare this happen in the middle of the evening news.

Guess it's the newfangled electronics age equivalent of Ding, Dong, Ditch. LOL:lol:

Anyone who smokes pot deserves to be shot. No brainer. Case dismissed.

Support the dea.:clap2:
Google "strawman argument" you fucking dumbass.

Again....

How does pot/case dismissed/shot/DEA even enter into the trial?

If we're talking politics and BULLSHIT then these apply:

POTUS: sticking his nose in a local case and saying "could have been my son"
Department of Justice investigation on a HATE CRIME
Governor APPOINTING A PROSECUTOR from another district

Sorry, I keep missing The Point of the bullshit.

There's no point to any of it, which is why some of us don't understand why it keeps getting brought up by others. If the point is to throw a pile of crap into a mud bucket, it won't change the color of the outcome no matter how hard they try.

Anyone who smokes pot deserves to be shot. No brainer. Case dismissed.

Support the dea.:clap2:
Google "strawman argument" you fucking dumbass.

Again....

How does pot/case dismissed/shot/DEA even enter into the trial?

If we're talking politics and BULLSHIT then these apply:

POTUS: sticking his nose in a local case and saying "could have been my son"
Department of Justice investigation on a HATE CRIME
Governor APPOINTING A PROSECUTOR from another district

Well said...pot has nothing to do with it...its a new catch phrase in place of the real argument...kinda like the race card.

Any and all Zimmerman threads piss me off so badly because:
A) It's not about pot
B) It's not about guns
C) It's not about whatever else your affiliation or agenda is about
D) It's not about the fucking President logging in with his bias opinion and zero brains
E) It's not about being NBC editing 911 calls to get some rating stating race and setting off race
F) It's not about Al on the pulpit for his cause
G) It's not about Jesse has been
H) It's not about the Skinheads
I) It's not about the 10k hit out on Z from the Panthers
J) It's not about Spike Lee WRONG address (ASSHOLE)
K) It's not about crucification for YOUR beliefs or race
L) It's not about making the divide bigger

I can get to Z, don't doubt it...

It is about
J) Justice.

And that is all it's about. So put your dicks and your opinions, and your media away, you don't know what happened, we are still on jury selection.

We are only here on this post to find out the truth and there will be a lot of comings to Jesus, but "prey" and predisposed crap is crap - it has nothing to do with the finding of the truth. This thread is the finding of it.

F. #tequila trial.

Participate in one of the most political trials of... EVER. No POTUS just jumps in with his big mouth, or don't, but bashing opinions and I'm going back to the other thread.

Just the facts, Jack.

Participate in one of the most political trials of... EVER. No POTUS just jumps in with his big mouth, or don't, but bashing opinions and I'm going back to the other thread.

Just the facts, Jack.

May I call you Tess from now on? :thewave:

What "unfair"? That other poster said that? I really cannot believe this witch hunt is going on in America. We are all savvy enough to see what's happened, yes? The potential jurors must know this. And the judge won't play into it, right? The shit lands here. At this trial. I hope Judge Nelson is aware of the injustices on both sides that are at play and will not let it continue in her courtroom.

I heard a FL lawyer yesterday on HLN (the only source for constant info on this trial I know of) and she said the defense attys seem very confident in their case. I hope she's right. As discussed, Z has been overcharged and will be acquitted at least of M2. I guess I'm not so aware of the atmosphere in FL. I thought this had died down since the protests stopped after Z was arrested and charged. I guess I'm wrong.

What "unfair"? That other poster said that? I really cannot believe this witch hunt is going on in America. We are all savvy enough to see what's happened, yes? The potential jurors must know this. And the judge won't play into it, right? The shit lands here. At this trial. I hope Judge Nelson is aware of the injustices on both sides that are at play and will not let it continue in her courtroom.

I heard a FL lawyer yesterday on HLN (the only source for constant info on this trial I know of) and she said the defense attys seem very confident in their case. I hope she's right. As discussed, Z has been overcharged and will be acquitted at least of M2. I guess I'm not so aware of the atmosphere in FL. I thought this had died down since the protests stopped after Z was arrested and charged. I guess I'm wrong.

That's all I've seen is snide witch hunt. The only one I've seen that is a truth seeker is [MENTION=27321]WorldWatcher[/MENTION], and a couple others. For everyone else it's an emotional out lash. #annoying.

That's all I've seen is snide witch hunt. The only one I've seen that is a truth seeker is [MENTION=27321]WorldWatcher[/MENTION], and a couple others. For everyone else it's an emotional out lash. #annoying.

I do my best to 'ignore' the ones that seem to intentionally attempt to start something out of nothing. I have dealt with people like this in real life and affectionately call them 'assmonkeys". They aren't worth my time.

Yeah...it also died down a bit when NBC was caught doctoring tapes in favor of trayvon and the race card....of course trayvons family was content with that being covered up for as long as it was. The family isnt fooling anyone, because their attorney is one of the biggest race baiters out there and he is working for them.

If you are black and on the jury, there will be enormous pressure for that person to "send a message" and convict. Im sure the defense will do everything in its power to keep black people off of the jury...I know that sounds bad...but if I was the defense attorney I wouldnt want to put a black person under that pressure.

Yeah...it also died down a bit when NBC was caught doctoring tapes in favor of trayvon and the race card....of course trayvons family was content with that being covered up for as long as it was. The family isnt fooling anyone, because their attorney is one of the biggest race baiters out there and he is working for them.

If you are black and on the jury, there will be enormous pressure for that person to "send a message" and convict. Im sure the defense will do everything in its power to keep black people off of the jury...I know that sounds bad...but if I was the defense attorney I wouldnt want to put a black person under that pressure.

I can't bring myself to believe that every person that is black is going to feel pressure to convict Z, even if there might be evidence to support his claim of self defense. Just as there as those that eat, sleep, breathe, and worship every word of Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the Black Panthers, etc, there are those that despise what those same people stand for and their ways of going about bringing attention to their own causes. It's possible someone, regardless of race, will be on the jury that is dead set on the agenda of being hell-bent on convicting Z. It's also possible that someone that 'tainted' will do and say whatever they have to in order to be on the jury. All we can do is hope and pray that all involved in this trial aren't so full of hate for mankind that they refuse to see and hear the evidence from both sides in order to make an informed and educated decision.

I do my best to 'ignore' the ones that seem to intentionally attempt to start something out of nothing. I have dealt with people like this in real life and affectionately call them 'assmonkeys". They aren't worth my time.
Did the Beastie Boys write a song about that? Oops that was Brass Monkey...sorry...that funky monkey...brass monkey...junky...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2D-7o2IBCI]Beastie Boys Brass Monkey - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back