The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• $images (3).jpg
    $images (3).jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 28
Testa - you said it right there...you're open to M2 if "there was some massive revelation supporting that charge". I don't think it's necessary for a juror to be able to envision the claim of either side as much as it is that they are able to base their decision on the facts presented rather than what they've learned outside that trial. If the prosecution doesn't prove M2, then you wouldn't find him guilty of that. You would be an excellent juror!

Okay I'm in! I'll drive over to the courthouse and offer my services.

I can see the counter in your kitchen after you and your hubby hit the liquor store.....

1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila, 4.

Testa - you said it right there...you're open to M2 if "there was some massive revelation supporting that charge". I don't think it's necessary for a juror to be able to envision the claim of either side as much as it is that they are able to base their decision on the facts presented rather than what they've learned outside that trial. If the prosecution doesn't prove M2, then you wouldn't find him guilty of that. You would be an excellent juror!

I can see the counter in your kitchen after you and your hubby hit the liquor store.....

Ha ha. It's bad enough keeping up with his #tequila trial. Someone around here has to be in charge and sober.

Ha ha. It's bad enough keeping up with his #tequila trial. Someone around here has to be in charge and sober.

I'll drink to that.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArMLPpkb7UQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArMLPpkb7UQ[/ame]

Pee Wee Herman?

Sammy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdMfCNyeGg0]Sammy Hagar - Mas Tequila - YouTube[/ame]

[MENTION=43884]SantaFeWay[/MENTION]
Santy - do you have any idea how many they've done? I was working for awhile and I'm lost.

They seem like they're moving through them pretty good. I tuned in for the last guy - another one who doesn't have an opinion and no one he knows has an opinion - ? Eh? I don't know a person alive that knows about it that doesn't have some opinion. Apparently, there are opinionless people running around all over the place.

Santy - do you have any idea how many they've done? I was working for awhile and I'm lost.

They seem like they're moving through them pretty good. I tuned in for the last guy - another one who doesn't have an opinion and no one he knows has an opinion - ? Eh? I don't know a person alive that knows about it that doesn't have some opinion. Apparently, there are opinionless people running around all over the place.

No, sorry. I've been listening as background while I work but when I have to answer the phone I have to mute. I think they did 4 or 5 today, roughly the same as yesterday. Maybe 6 but not sure.

No, sorry. I've been listening as background while I work but when I have to answer the phone I have to mute. I think they did 4 or 5 today, roughly the same as yesterday. Maybe 6 but not sure.

Juror selection is definitely "background noise".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back