The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MUCH better than the Nurmster and JW.

I'm extremely interested in what their strategy is after just coming off the crappiest defense strategy trial I've ever seen.

Ninja Troll to the rescue:

Attachments

• $images.jpg
    $images.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 15
Did you hear her say she couldn't be that lucky (to be selected as a juror)?

EH?

She thinks she'd be lucky to be selected. Ulterior motive anyone?

Did you hear her say she couldn't be that lucky (to be selected as a juror)?

EH?

She thinks she'd be lucky to be selected. Ulterior motive anyone?

Things that make you wonder. To me, she already seems to have an unfavorable opinion of Z. Regardless of what anyone thinks, he deserves a fair trial. Too many have already formed opinions without hearing both sides and without seeing all the evidence.

Wouldn't we all be able to put aside what we've heard and base our verdict on the evidence presented in court? I think I would be able to. Attorneys need to weed out those with an agenda, rather than people who have heard of or even been following the case. I hope most people think as we do - that the facts need to come in before we are able to judge fairly.

Wouldn't we all be able to put aside what we've heard and base our verdict on the evidence presented in court? I think I would be able to. Attorneys need to weed out those with an agenda, rather than people who have heard of or even been following the case. I hope most people think as we do - that the facts need to come in before we are able to judge fairly.

I really thought - this is the trial I could sit on and listen and be fair and unbiased... but then I really thought about it and I don't know if I could ever, ever get up to M2. I think it's over charged and unless there was some massive revelation supporting that charge during the trial, I don't think I could. And if I know I couldn't get to M2, then I shouldn't be sitting on the jury.

Testa - you said it right there...you're open to M2 if "there was some massive revelation supporting that charge". I don't think it's necessary for a juror to be able to envision the claim of either side as much as it is that they are able to base their decision on the facts presented rather than what they've learned outside that trial. If the prosecution doesn't prove M2, then you wouldn't find him guilty of that. You would be an excellent juror!

Testa - you said it right there...you're open to M2 if "there was some massive revelation supporting that charge". I don't think it's necessary for a juror to be able to envision the claim of either side as much as it is that they are able to base their decision on the facts presented rather than what they've learned outside that trial. If the prosecution doesn't prove M2, then you wouldn't find him guilty of that. You would be an excellent juror!

Okay I'm in! I'll drive over to the courthouse and offer my services.

Prosecution has to prove M2 and I don't think they can. But GZ has to prove self-defense, since it's an affirmative defense rather than just defending against M2 and I don't know if he can do that. That's why I'm interested in this trial. It's more than just disproving the charge, it's asserting a defense...like Arias, in one sense.

Okay I'm in! I'll drive over to the courthouse and offer my services.

Oh hell NO! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back