The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He actually had "knuckle" bandaids on his head.....2 of 'em.

No stitches though. If his head were slammed on the cement hard enough to make it bleed, more than a couple of times let's say. Why no stitches?

According to Sarah, one must have large deep gashes and brain damage before they defend themselves
Women who have been raped, do not necessarily need a bandaid or stitches. But I'll be damned if they don't have a right to shoot their attacker while being terrorized.

EWWWWWWWWWWW

BEFORE! Shoot them BEFORE!

According to Sarah, one must have large deep gashes and brain damage before they defend themselves
Women who have been raped, do not necessarily need a bandaid or stitches. But I'll be damned if they don't have a right to shoot their attacker while being terrorized.

I like O'Mara's comment. Something like, "You don't have to wait until you're almost dead to defend yourself." Good one.

I'm the only one on the right side of this. I don't care about the ridicule, it comes from the most ridiculous posters here.

You don't believe a man has the right to defend himself, and you think that puts you in the right.

good one :lol:

Except that the jury and I don't believe he was merely defending himself.

I doubt there would be a thread as long as this one if Travon had been white.

I believe Zimmerman did not set out to kill anyone that night

Just a quick point. George Zimmerman will be found guilty of SOMETHING. It might not be Murder 2, but I will almost guarantee it will be something.

Reason? You don't think this jury knows the political ramifications of this trial? They do, just like the jury in O.J.'s knew the political ramifications of his trial.

I'm think Manslaughter 2.

I respectfully disagree. You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but I believe that the evidence so clearly points to self defense that they won't be able to overcome it. I certainly think you have a point that there are political ramifications. Whether or not these women are aware of it, I don't know. If they were oblivious enough of the situation to get on the jury, then I don't know that they would be completely coherent of the outside circumstances as well.

I saw the opening statements. One of the juror's kept nodding her head during the prosecutions statements, giving Zimmerman these looks. When the defense started his, she looked like she was sitting on a pile of manure. Already made up her mind.

But we'll see. I think the prosecution has done a horrible job because they don't have any evidence for Murder 2. But we'll see...

Completely agree there is no evidence of murder 2.

I'm the only one on the right side of this. I don't care about the ridicule, it comes from the most ridiculous posters here.

You don't believe a man has the right to defend himself, and you think that puts you in the right.

So you think that Zimmerman essentially went hunting to murder a black youth, all the while in nearly constant communication with the police?

You think you speak for a jury that hasn't ruled and you wonder why you're thought of as a dumbass twat?

Really? :lmao:

I have more in common with the jury than you all, I don't know, I believe in my heart these women are going to do the right thing.

Don't you have a thread on this over there?

A lot of previous calls to 911 will kind of tell you who he considers a fuckin punk and who he considers to get away all he time.

What does his bias matter if he was right? TM was a punk. He got in all sorts of trouble and screwed all types of people.

Zimmerman has been in all kinds of trouble, domestic violence, molestation, now murder.

Next..

Any felonies? Did any of them even rise to the level of misdemeanor?

So you think that Zimmerman essentially went hunting to murder a black youth, all the while in nearly constant communication with the police?

Sounds almost as plausible as the notion that gang-banging thug was just out to pick up some skittles. :lol:

No stitches though. If his head were slammed on the cement hard enough to make it bleed, more than a couple of times let's say. Why no stitches?

EWWWWWWWWWWW

AYUP by the GZ sides own argument... TM should've killed GZ in self defense. To the winner goes the reward of absolution.

You think you speak for a jury that hasn't ruled and you wonder why you're thought of as a dumbass twat?

I have more in common with the jury than you all, I don't know, I believe in my heart these women are going to do the right thing.

I believe they'll do the right thing too, which is acquit a man wrongly charged with murder simply because a bunch of race baiting cuntrags kicked up a fuss.

There is no good reason to insult the women on the jury.

Tsk tsk.

I do believe he followed the kid because he profiled him and in his mind, Trayvon was going to get away. At the actual event, things went terribly wrong and in his anger, he murdered him and then concocted a story where it came out several times that he had lied.

EWWWWWWWWWWW

AYUP by the GZ sides own argument... TM should've killed GZ in self defense. To the winner goes the reward of absolution.

He tried to kill him.In self defense? maybe not so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back