The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assumes facts not in evidence :eusa_whistle:

She knows because she has had it repeatedly pointed out to her.

But she is not the kind to let that deter her from repeating her make believe stories.

Shows how much I listen to your bullshit, honey.

^ Sarah thinks reality is "bullshit." That has a whole lot of explanatory power.

Psst. Sarah: when someone accuses somebody else of some crime, the mere making of the accusation does NOT necessarily make it true, you cheap-ass and incoherent propagandist.

I didn't notice the pile on, just one dumbass post that deserved to be ridiculed.

:lol:

I'm the only one on the right side of this. I don't care about the ridicule, it comes from the most ridiculous posters here.

You don't believe a man has the right to defend himself, and you think that puts you in the right.

good one :lol:

Except that the jury and I don't believe he was merely defending himself.

I didn't notice the pile on, just one dumbass post that deserved to be ridiculed.

I'm the only one on the right side of this. I don't care about the ridicule, it comes from the most ridiculous posters here.

You are on the wrong side. The most ridiculous posts keep coming from you.

For example, you INSIST on repeating mere accusations as "facts," when it suits your petty tawdry cheap-ass agenda.

Objective you aint. Accurate you aint. Correct you aint.

And you will howl in pain when GZ gets acquitted (which is the justified and entirely probable outcome of this absurd trial).

I don't think Sarah will howl. Liberals will simply toss it on the pile of all the other times they have been victimized and move on. Sorta like the "blame Bush" mentality.

What other people are doing in other situations is irrelvant to what happened between GZ and TM, of course.

The EVIDENCE is what should be determinative.

And the EVIDENCE is consistent with GZ's account.

It is inconsistent with the State's claims.

And no. We don NOT "know" that GZ "picked out" TM. Where do you come up with this silly stuff?

We know that he OBSERVED TM, found him to be suspicious and reported what he saw and followed TM.

and ANYBODY might be armed.

Too bad TM didn't think of that.

The time span from when Zimmerman spotted Martin to the time he shot him is seven minutes.

This wasn't a long chase. Half of that time was spent on a well lit street where Zimmerman spots Martin, Zimmerman says Martin circles the car and then Zimmerman says Martin is getting away.

It's not consistent that Zimmerman, who "fears" Martin is armed, follows him into a dark courtyard to "get an address" and that within that timeframe Martin secrets a location to "lie in wait" and attack Zimmerman.

It doesn't make sense from Zimmerman's statement that Martin is running away nor does it make any sense given the time that Martin had to "plot" this attack.

And it doesn't make any sense to "get an address" in an area with no lights.

Zimmerman admits to both following Martin and then changes the story that he kept going to find the address across the courtyard.

And that doesn't make sense.

Well, considering the fact that the first impulse when someone is doing something they aren't supposed to be doing is the run, I figure that makes sense. But since TM had drugs in his system it's possible he wasn't acting normal.

One could speculate that he at first started running then said "Fuck this, I'm gonna kick somebody's butt". So he decided after talking to his GF on the phone to be a bad-ass and go back and confront that creepy assed Cracker.

Thats it. spread that hyperbole around. BTW are U any kin to Muddy Waters? You sing a lot like him.

I'm liking the set-up on this.

First, let's see if Bernie is willing to harass a combat vet.

Second, of course this guy has heard people call others "assholes" and "Fucking punks" (or some variation). And they weren't referring to cherubic little black boys.

You don't believe a man has the right to defend himself, and you think that puts you in the right.

Psst. Dopey Sarah. The verdict is not in yet.

:lmao:

Sarah imagines she speaks for the jury.

:lmao:

Bernie @ sidebar: Your honor, the witness has to stop repeating he is a Vietnam war medic. It makes him appear to be an extremely good guy.

You are on the wrong side. The most ridiculous posts keep coming from you.

For example, you INSIST on repeating mere accusations as "facts," when it suits your petty tawdry cheap-ass agenda.

Objective you aint. Accurate you aint. Correct you aint.

And you will howl in pain when GZ gets acquitted (which is the justified and entirely probable outcome of this absurd trial).

Rep.

I was stuck between going left and wrong.

Either Sarah G hasn't watched a single minute of the trial, or she's too fucking stupid to process what she sees and hears.

This trial is a fucking joke and Zimmerman should never have been brought up on charges. The police got it right that night.

You think you speak for a jury that hasn't ruled and you wonder why you're thought of as a dumbass twat?

Really? :lmao:

Mongoloid?
Actually the majority of Hispanics in the US listed themselves as white for a race.

To avoid being reported to Immigration Control and Enforcement. /sarcasm.

Look, this has nothing to do with the actual case. His race should be a minutial issue. Only liberals with agendas and political vendettas have an issue with his race. Its like all the pent up racial hatred is suddenly focused on one person for defending himself... "he has to be a racist, my liberal mind can't encompass any other possibility!"

Then why are right wingers so worried about everyone knowing he is hispanic?
Why are right wingers so worried about him being called white hispanic?
Liberal mind set? How about the right wing mind set? Why do so many right wingers want to paint Martin has some thug criminal?
And why exactly did he look suspicious that night? It was raining, one usually wears a hood when it is raining.
My issue with the case has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with a man shooting a unarmed teenager who had committed no crime. One should be able to walk to the store without being followed. I also have a problem with a man playing wanna be cop.

And speaking of liberal mind set...I thought liberals loved to cater to Hispanics? Aren't we always trying get their votes? So which is it?

And your first sentence wasn't sarcasm.

Why did he look suspicious?

Because according to the call Zimmerman made Martin looked like he was on drugs (which he was) and he was going around "looking at all the houses" in a neighborhood which had a suffered a string of burglaries.

There was a reason for Zimmerman to be on alert. Do you have something against a crime-stricken neighborhood setting up a neighborhood watch?

images

Did George Zimmerman use Bandaid brand for his life threatening injuries?

He actually had "knuckle" bandaids on his head.....2 of 'em.

No stitches though. If his head were slammed on the cement hard enough to make it bleed, more than a couple of times let's say. Why no stitches?

According to Sarah, one must have large deep gashes and brain damage before they defend themselves
Women who have been raped, do not necessarily need a bandaid or stitches. But I'll be damned if they don't have a right to shoot their attacker while being terrorized.

He actually had "knuckle" bandaids on his head.....2 of 'em.

No stitches though. If his head were slammed on the cement hard enough to make it bleed, more than a couple of times let's say. Why no stitches?

According to Sarah, one must have large deep gashes and brain damage before they defend themselves
Women who have been raped, do not necessarily need a bandaid or stitches. But I'll be damned if they don't have a right to shoot their attacker while being terrorized.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Just a quick point. George Zimmerman will be found guilty of SOMETHING. It might not be Murder 2, but I will almost guarantee it will be something.

Reason? You don't think this jury knows the political ramifications of this trial? They do, just like the jury in O.J.'s knew the political ramifications of his trial.

I'm think Manslaughter 2.

I respectfully disagree. You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but I believe that the evidence so clearly points to self defense that they won't be able to overcome it. I certainly think you have a point that there are political ramifications. Whether or not these women are aware of it, I don't know. If they were oblivious enough of the situation to get on the jury, then I don't know that they would be completely coherent of the outside circumstances as well.

I saw the opening statements. One of the juror's kept nodding her head during the prosecutions statements, giving Zimmerman these looks. When the defense started his, she looked like she was sitting on a pile of manure. Already made up her mind.

But we'll see. I think the prosecution has done a horrible job because they don't have any evidence for Murder 2. But we'll see...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back