The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a phenomenal waste of time. Put the asshole on the stand.

There you go. Take away his constitutional rights.

What rights? He shot a black boy :eusa_hand:

Oh, okay. He's offended the blacks and the guilty white liberals, so fuck that whole "Constitutional rights" thing.

That how it works in the People's Republic of Obama now?

Back when this was the United States, we had this little thing called "The Fifth Amendment to the US Constitution", which prevented the courts from "putting the asshole on the stand", as you so charmingly put it, and allowed the defendant and the defendant ONLY to CHOOSE whether or not he wished to testify in the trial.

Look it up.

Combat medic vouching for GZ. Dee Dee, Diamond Eugene, Rachel Jeantel vouching for TM. Which are the ladies on the jury going to relate to?

If that is your prerogative to inject race into this trial, that is your choice. I refuse to do so, however.

Yes, I agree you shouldn't because you know that profiling is a big part of this. Stalking too.

Your hollow accusations say more about you than me.

"whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!"

Try that - it may be more comprehensible for your target audience.

Just a quick point. George Zimmerman will be found guilty of SOMETHING. It might not be Murder 2, but I will almost guarantee it will be something.

Reason? You don't think this jury knows the political ramifications of this trial? They do, just like the jury in O.J.'s knew the political ramifications of his trial.

I'm think Manslaughter 2.

Mongoloid?
Actually the majority of Hispanics in the US listed themselves as white for a race.

To avoid being reported to Immigration Control and Enforcement. /sarcasm.

Look, this has nothing to do with the actual case. His race should be a minutial issue. Only liberals with agendas and political vendettas have an issue with his race. Its like all the pent up racial hatred is suddenly focused on one person for defending himself... "he has to be a racist, my liberal mind can't encompass any other possibility!"

Then why are right wingers so worried about everyone knowing he is hispanic?
Why are right wingers so worried about him being called white hispanic?
Liberal mind set? How about the right wing mind set? Why do so many right wingers want to paint Martin has some thug criminal?
And why exactly did he look suspicious that night? It was raining, one usually wears a hood when it is raining.
My issue with the case has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with a man shooting a unarmed teenager who had committed no crime. One should be able to walk to the store without being followed. I also have a problem with a man playing wanna be cop.

And speaking of liberal mind set...I thought liberals loved to cater to Hispanics? Aren't we always trying get their votes? So which is it?

And your first sentence wasn't sarcasm.

If liberals had known he was Hispanic to begin with, this trial probably wouldn't be happening.

It was the "evil white man named Zimmerman killed a cherubic 12-year-old looking black child" theme which set this in motion. If the liberal media had done a little bit of checking about the actual facts of the people involved before they ran with what seemed a ready-made news grabber, they wouldn't have been so embarrassed and wouldn't have had to do so many mental contortions to try to justify the cognitive dissonance they set up.

Just a quick point. George Zimmerman will be found guilty of SOMETHING. It might not be Murder 2, but I will almost guarantee it will be something.

Reason? You don't think this jury knows the political ramifications of this trial? They do, just like the jury in O.J.'s knew the political ramifications of his trial.

I'm think Manslaughter 2.

I respectfully disagree. You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but I believe that the evidence so clearly points to self defense that they won't be able to overcome it. I certainly think you have a point that there are political ramifications. Whether or not these women are aware of it, I don't know. If they were oblivious enough of the situation to get on the jury, then I don't know that they would be completely coherent of the outside circumstances as well.

you used the words far fetched yourself. Why are you and Sarah bending over backwards to concoct absurd stories and even challenging things that the prosecution has rested on ?
My far fetched stories are to point out the low odds that GZ's far fetched story is the truth.

Make up your mind. The prosecution is to be applauded for their effort, or the prosecution is FOS and apparently minoring in defense of GZ.

The REAL prosecution is charged to present a case by law. Something happened that night and they have to convince a jury that certain things occurred. You don't have that responsibility place on you. What is your excuse ?
I don't believe all of GZ's story.

And Mani joins the pileon. Welcome back, goof.

I didn't notice the pile on, just one dumbass post that deserved to be ridiculed.

:lol:

I'm the only one on the right side of this. I don't care about the ridicule, it comes from the most ridiculous posters here.

You are on the wrong side. The most ridiculous posts keep coming from you.

For example, you INSIST on repeating mere accusations as "facts," when it suits your petty tawdry cheap-ass agenda.

Objective you aint. Accurate you aint. Correct you aint.

And you will howl in pain when GZ gets acquitted (which is the justified and entirely probable outcome of this absurd trial).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back