The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as Zimmerman's neighborhood watch role, I've discovered that he did not even live at the complex where he confronted Martin. Further, he was NOT a member of the Neighbohood watch organization.George Zimmerman not a member of recognized neighborhood watch organization | theGrio
This self appointed jerk was on his own and had no authority to follow, harass or do anything to Martin who was apparently trying to get home!

I used Sarah Palin as the model for right wing stupidity and intolerance at its worst! I hope none of the all female jurors are as extreme in their views as she is.

Your discoveries are bogus.

State v. Zimmerman: Evidence released by prosecutor

Start on page 150, HOA news. Page 155 and continue reading the email correspondence between the police dept and the HOA/Zimmerman in regards to setting up a Neighborhood watch program.

Bear in mind that this document dump is from the prosecutors.

Cheers!

Username JQPubic.1 is hostile to facts, and posting honestly is an alien concept to the dope.

He won't do it.

You can't MAKE him do it.

I am hostile to distortions that PASS for facts such as your ilk find comfort in spreading all across the INTERNET. BTW I 'm surprised that you managed to put a few lines together without any profanity laced diatribes. You might make it to heaven after all... but I doubt you would be happy there.... There is no INTERNET or profanity there!

I answered MeBelle 60's post and answered it. Nice try but you have to get up pretty early in the morning to score a "gotcha" on me!

No, because they are listening to the trial and not talking points from some extremist mag or message boards.

You're in for a rude awakening.

I hope you can handle it.

Well, actually I don't give a shit whether you can handle it or not. :lol:

Perhaps, I was hoping OJ and Casey Anthony would be found guilty too but they do get it wrong sometimes. As do you a lot of times.
OJ should have been convicted, having committed the murders and all.

Casey is very probably the murderer, but if the state failed to prove it, the verdict was valid.

In the Zimmerman case, it's not a locked room mystery. GZ did shoot TM causing TM's death.

The question is whether or not, at the time he fired the shot, GZ reasonably believed that HIS own life was in danger (or his health was at serious risk). The EVIDENCE tends to support GZ's position and is at odds with the State's position.

You may not like that fact, but that's what it is. Fact.

No, because they are listening to the trial and not talking points from some extremist mag or message boards.

You're in for a rude awakening.

I hope you can handle it.

Well, actually I don't give a shit whether you can handle it or not. :lol:

Perhaps, I was hoping OJ and Casey Anthony would be found guilty too but they do get it wrong sometimes. As do you a lot of times.

ahhhh here's where the hope and change thingy comes in.

I know where he's going with this witness, the Medic

You think he has heard a scream or two? You think a guy he was talking casually with one minute can scream the next and he can recognize them?

Anybody else heard a blood-curdling scream from someone they know?

In this trial?

I think not.

Good witness for the defense

Who could they produce better than this guy? Tearing state's narrative to pieces.

Remember this?

As exposed by Fox News and media watchdog site NewsBusters, the “Today” segment took this approach to a key part of the dispatcher call:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.

Here’s how the actual conversation went down:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.

Dispatcher: OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?
Zimmerman: He looks black.

The difference between what “Today” put on its air and the actual tape? Complete: In the “Today” version, Zimmerman volunteered that this person “looks black,” a sequence of events that would more readily paint Zimmerman as a racial profiler. In reality’s version, Zimmerman simply answered a question about the race of the person whom he was reporting to the police. Nothing prejudicial at all in responding to such an inquiry.

But this trial ain't political?
icon_rofl.gif

dimocraps are just simply stupid human beings. Weak-minded, easily led, gullible, dumb-as-dirt morons.

Can't think for themselves, they need the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM to tell them what to think.

If the LSM came out and told them to jump off a Bridge, I swear to God we'd have millions of suicides in a few days.

Yeah, they're that dumb.

Last edited:
I have more in common with the jury than you all, I don't know, I believe in

Really? And you know this how? Cause you are a female? I too happen to be a female

You know he's going to get off, correct?...

It's Obvious how you FEEL about this Case, but you Realize what is going on and that he is not Guilty of what he's been Charged with?

:)

peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back