The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess we will figure out how much puffing Trayvon did sometime tomorrow. In fact, reversible error if the behavioral effects of his marijuana use is excluded.

Shocker #2!

Testimony of M's drug use will be allowed! Did I just hear that right?

Since when did neutralizing a stalking, armed menace become a criminal act? Martin was defending HIMSELF but lost the battle to do so when Z shot him. undoubtedly, Z was acting irrationally or Martin would never have responded at all and there would have built been no confrontation. If YOU were Martin what would you have done if a strange person rapidly walked up to you and chased you , probably with a gun in his hand. Granted, Z probably never had the intent to shoot Martin initially and the gun was likely supposed to be for intimidation. At some point M and Z got close enough that a confrontation ensued. We can't take Z's word for anything that happened so we don't know when he pulled the gun or whether he had it out the whole time.We don't know what happened except what the physical evidence shows and the testimony of one person reflects.. And the possibility that evidence and witness testimony
might be flawed or tainted is fairly high.

You still haven't explained how the broken nose you claim Zimmerman had fits into your theory that Zimmerman had his gun out and shot MArtin before he could do anything.

Provide the permalink where I made such a correlation and I will address it!

Are you denying that you said Zimmerman had a broken nose?

Well, I guess we will figure out how much puffing Trayvon did sometime tomorrow. In fact, reversible error if the behavioral effects of his marijuana use is excluded.

Saw that coming when she ruled on the fly when the ME changed up his story.

Dang I have to catch you up with the drama.

In the beginning good always overpowered the evils of all man's sins, but it has been written...

That's something else, I got distracted.

In the beginning, the judge ruled against the defense to depo/call Crump, they filed an appeal and the appellate overturned her ruling and they won it. They deposed him over the weekend.

He. Is. Coming. To. The. Stand.

And with any luck and Mark O'Mara skill, that whole cover crap will come out and will be righted.

I apologize for my tardiness your honor. If Crump decides to lie it will be mighty interesting. We now have at least one liar and maybe two. ( ya ya--we can call them something else if you wish but someone is lying. ) That will serve to start a shit storm of racial hatred.

Okay, here's the rub. DD, et al been chatting it up on the thing called the Internet for several months.

Now take 2 add it to 2 and give me the answer:

I'm looking at perception. The perception of the general public. Whites and a Black with opposing testimony. The battle lines are drawn no matter what the truth is or what the jury decides.

(My grasp of THC and its effects on most people is that it makes them [generally] LESS prone to violence.)

I am surprised that the defense is even going there. But now they can. Interesting.

You are one dumb racist BAHSTURD. Your right wing politician heroes promulgated the Stand Your Ground Laws supposedly so people who feel threatened can KILL on the slightest provocation without fear of prosecution. Following someone in a manner that causes them to be concerned for their safety is indeed such a provocation, shitbird! If Martin would have killed Zimmerman by any means necessary he would have been justified under SYG. Too bad he wasn't armed!

I'm not the racist, you scum sucking asshole. You are.

And you are so massively stupid that you STILL think this case has anything to do with "stand your ground." :cuckoo:

It does not.

Meanwhile, you shit stain cock sucker, it is STILL true that following somebody is NOT starting anything in the way of a physical altercation.

If A follows B causing B to be concerned, B may inquire of A. But B is NOT allowed to assault A over the mere "provocation" of having been followed or being "offended" by being followed.

You are a racist shit heel motherfucking, cock-sucking, asshole-licking moron.

Ok, get Limbaugh's testicles out of your eyes so you can read this:

This case HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH STAND YOUR GROUND. That is exactly what Martin did. Zimmerman was the THREAT, not Martin! TM stood his ground to neutralize that threat. Sadly, the aggressor had a gun and used it, apparently when he was getting his ass whipped!

Now; after you have finished swallowing the juice you sucked out of Hannity's underpants,
this ought to go down real easy for ya:

In regard to STALKING:

After reviewing the Florida Statues I noticed that 784.048 (1) (b,) seems to define "repeatedly" as applicable to Florida state law:

“Course of conduct” means a pattern of conduct composed of a series of acts over a period of time, however short, evidencing a continuity of purpose. "

Interpretation is crucial here. Perhaps the Florida Supreme Court would be the ultimate authority to decide if GZ's actions warrants the application of the above rule. The writers of this law included the phrase "however short" in the law and thereby invalidated any necessity to violate the statute by following or harassing someone for days or weeks.

I think it would be reasonable to say that the series of acts instigated by GZ on the night he shot and killed Trayvon Martin would satisfy the legal definition of the word "repeatedly."

1. Spotting and trailing Martin in his vehicle.

2. Getting out of his vehicle to follow Martin further.

3. Chasing Martin.

4. Approaching Martin , engaging and shooting him.

You should call up the State of Florida and let them know they have gotten everything wrong.

(My grasp of THC and its effects on most people is that it makes them [generally] LESS prone to violence.)

I am surprised that the defense is even going there. But now they can. Interesting.

M O'M obviously isn't stupid. He has a plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back