The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Richard-Mantei.jpg
larry.gif

Separated at birth?? :dunno:

Well, the judge just shocked me. She just ruled for the defense on the Richardson hearing?

I'm with RD here----did Crump tell Daddy to lie or at least recant ?

Of course and they brought dd to him not the cops for a statement and that statment is what they went to the feds with to open the race crime investigation.

That is the Crump wrong that needs to be righted.

Part of it.

Crump is agenda grand master flash.

How is that going to happen and how will that change the fact that Daddy has called two white cops liars. ?

Sarah I have to hand it to you. You have an awfully great disposition.

Sarah's good people.

IMO she is totally biased in her opinion in this case...

...but she is none the less good people. :thup:

For the record, I totally agree with this statement. Sarah is a brave girl coming in her and standing up for what she believes. Kudos to her :clap2:

I totally disagree with everything she says ;) but she has some balls to be in here with the vipers and smiles about it.

Sarah I have to hand it to you. You have an awfully great disposition.

Sarah's good people.

IMO she is totally biased in her opinion in this case...

...but she is none the less good people. :thup:
I think she is just using the trial to play "lets piss off people"

There is no way anyone feels the way she does without alterior motives

i believe the word you're groping for is ulterior

but you're wrong about Sarah, she really feels that way. She might be good hearted, but she's a good hearted dingbat.

I'm with RD here----did Crump tell Daddy to lie or at least recant ?

Of course and they brought dd to him not the cops for a statement and that statment is what they went to the feds with to open the race crime investigation.

Part of it.

How is that going to happen and how will that change the fact that Daddy has called two white cops liars. ?

Dang I have to catch you up with the drama.

In the beginning good always overpowered the evils of all man's sins, but it has been written...

That's something else, I got distracted.

In the beginning, the judge ruled against the defense to depo/call Crump, they filed an appeal and the appellate overturned her ruling and they won it. They deposed him over the weekend.

He. Is. Coming. To. The. Stand.

And with any luck and Mark O'Mara skill, that whole cover crap will come out and will be righted.

So PS that whole DD concoction is a concoction for the fed race crime investigation. Crump will come, they will call DD back and some things will go BOOM

Last edited:
Sarah says LOTS of amazingly ignorant stuff and then kind of vapidly just repeats it and repeats it ad nauseum.

She isn't here with "vipers" so much as here with people who fairly and accurately rebut and refute her disingenuous arguments.

I don't care that she's confused and wrong.

But to be so stubbornly insistent on things that are flatly contradicted by the evidence speaks to a different problem.

Plus, she is more than willing to lash out in her own petty ad hominem fashion. So, I am not concerned with her poor widdle feewings.

Ha,ha, I thought most cons have been arguing that Zimmerman is Hispanic? And he did say it, you're little deflection doesn't mean anything.

From what I understand he is approx. 1/2 white, 3/8 indigenous American, 1/8 African.

Zimmerman is not African at all, and not at all indigenous American. He is all Caucasion, half white and half Hispanic: Hispanic meaning his mother is from South America and her antecedents are from Spain.
Seriously, this dingbat is still around?!

Sounds like if she doesn't let TM drug use in, that would be reason to overturn at appeal, according to case law.

Part of it.

In the beginning good always overpowered the evils of all man's sins, but it has been written...

In the beginning, the judge ruled against the defense to depo/call Crump, they filed an appeal and the appellate overturned her ruling and they won it. They deposed him over the weekend.

And with any luck and Mark O'Mara skill, that whole cover crap will come out and will be righted.

I apologize for my tardiness your honor. If Crump decides to lie it will be mighty interesting. We now have at least one liar and maybe two. ( ya ya--we can call them something else if you wish but someone is lying. ) That will serve to start a shit storm of racial hatred.

I apologize for my tardiness your honor. If Crump decides to lie it will be mighty interesting. We now have at least one liar and maybe two. ( ya ya--we can call them something else if you wish but someone is lying. ) That will serve to start a shit storm of racial hatred.

Okay, here's the rub. DD, et al been chatting it up on the thing called the Internet for several months.

Now take 2 add it to 2 and give me the answer:

Well I didn't think there were any men in America that were this meek but it appears TM's final mistake was getting into a pistol fight a guy who on a scale of 1-10 in personal combat skills was a .5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back