The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge is back on the bar.

nutshell whats the issue

Admission of a piece of evidence. They cannot come to a conclusion on whether to have a Daubert, Pierce, or Richardson hearing on admissibility. The evidence is an animation depicting the altercation between Zimmerman and Martin. The man who crafted the animation has been told to stay for deposition, Dr. Shu(Schu, or Shoe)maker. Both sides wish to proffer the witness tomorrow.

Court is in recess until 8:30 am
I don't know that I would trust an animation not to sway the jury either way away from from what actually happened.

I'd be interested to see what the animator does with Martin when he is supposed to have disappeared into the darkness...and from where he reappears.

Unfortunately, I cannot watch tomorrow.

Let us know when you and Natalie have rewritten the rules!
pukingsmiley.gif

Who's Natalie?

Why would I want the rules changed? Not my board. Not my rules.

I figured neg was disapproval and pos was approval. Now from reading the rules and the general view of it... Neggs are really just some petty way for petty people to goad petty folks into getting themselves banned. All and all it seems to be neggs are just petty.

Your mere disagreement of some vague term of some small unspecified portion of a small post where I'm proposing reasons to agree with you? lol

Anyhow, back to the thread. What does your disagreement with my post have to do with this OP, GZ's trial?

There are a lot of people who have a lot more rep than I do. You are seriously shitting me if you are insinuating that I nor they never get negged. We ALL do. So suck it up. I have been on forums that have rep and forums where the staff don't want to be bothered. The rep is fun. Perhaps you need to do a little reflection on how to get the fun out of it. It makes the forum, fiery and dynamic. So, IMO, if you don't like it you can go piss up a rope. When you and your confederacy of fools get the rep is shut down a lot of people will leave and no one will be left but you whiners.

Nothing of the kind. Just asking how it works. More particularly how it works for you and how that's related to my post about GZ. Since your the only person negging me for no apparent reason. Thanks for the info. And I do see the fun of it. What good would pos be without neg?

Last edited:
cause he is white and hispanic, brothers cant get no justice

gz_reenact_2.jpg

See this picture? This is where Zimmerman said he kept his weapon. In a holster behind his back. He said Trayvon (who apparently has X-ray vision) reached for the gun. But then threw him to the ground and straddled him and started beating his face but he was able to reach behind his back (while he was laying on his back) inside of Trayvon's leg, take out the gun, release the safety and shoot the 17 year old in the chest with the gun at a perpendicular angle.

dm_121129_MMA_Insider_top5_Wrestlers.jpg

See what I mean. Remember, Zimmerman was supposedly keeping his weapon in a holster behind him.

defend-against-handgun-chest-800x800.jpg

All of this while his face was being beaten.

And Republicans say, "That sounds about right".
Well, that was the reason for Trayvon's corpse not having DNA under the fingernails!!​

If there's no DNA bit, you must acquit!!!

nutshell whats the issue

Admission of a piece of evidence. They cannot come to a conclusion on whether to have a Daubert, Pierce, or Richardson hearing on admissibility. The evidence is an animation depicting the altercation between Zimmerman and Martin. The man who crafted the animation has been told to stay for deposition, Dr. Shu(Schu, or Shoe)maker. Both sides wish to proffer the witness tomorrow.

I don't know that I would trust an animation not to sway the jury either way away from from what actually happened.

I'd be interested to see what the animator does with Martin when he is supposed to have disappeared into the darkness...and from where he reappears.

it is all recorded for late types

As an acquittal seams more and more likely...time to start thinking about the post trial excuses.

If Zimmerman is acquitted, list the talking point excuses that will be most vocalized by those invested in a guilty verdict...

A few are already out there.

The police took too long to arrest Zimmerman.

The police didn't collect enough evidence.

Zimmerman knew exactly what to say.

Add your own...

he got off because

he was white!

and

becasue tm was "obamas son"

nutshell whats the issue

I will keep things updated if I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back