The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't "his ground" however, in this case!

If GZ never got out of his truck, knowing the police are in route (as he was instructed and also per the regs of his "neighborhood watch" group) a senseless death would have been avoided.

What law did GZ break by getting out of his truck?

The gal who trained him for the neighborhood watch program had the booklet that said not to follow suspicious people, you can't ask them what they're doing here, stuff like that.

She testified. He was even calling Trayvon a suspect.

Not to mention if he had stayed in the truck, the kid would be alive.

did the jurors actually say that or is it something that this article is assuming ? I very distinctly remember them saying that the state did not prove its case. And the gloves didn't fit.
Its a constitutional doctrine. A jury could never say it, that would be misconduct So they pretty much lie - to themselves and the rest of us.

Take CA for example, the idiots said they relied in opening/closing statements, the crowds and they were unaware of lesser charges. Just to name a few examples They were just stupid.

When did you get your JD?

Just curious, because when Obama's recession hit, everyone was an economist. Now, it seem, everyone is a lawyer!
I read, and link. :eusa_angel:

BTW I'm an FA, I know all about Obamas recession

Have I said recently how much I hate HLN and that shrieking harpy, Jane?
"They are trying to ruin little trayvon's name and it isn't fairrrrrr". Um. Why are they showing little travon on a pony, smiling, looking YOUNG and innocent...and ignoring Zimmermans bloody head, Zimmerman's words, Zimmerman's mother and trying to make HIM out to be a cold blooded murderer?

Oy. I hate double standards.

What don't you understand about the word 'disagree'?

Ok, you see neggs as a tool to express mere disagreement. Thanks, Sunshine.

Let us know when you and Natalie have rewritten the rules!
pukingsmiley.gif

Who's Natalie?

Why would I want the rules changed? Not my board. Not my rules.

I figured neg was disapproval and pos was approval. Now from reading the rules and the general view of it... Neggs are really just some petty way for petty people to goad petty folks into getting themselves banned. All and all it seems to be neggs are just petty.

Your mere disagreement of some vague term of some small unspecified portion of a small post where I'm proposing reasons to agree with you? lol

Anyhow, back to the thread. What does your disagreement with my post have to do with this OP, GZ's trial?

Last edited:
Zimmerman's frog march with his jacket on.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPI7F0Wlbtc]George Zimmerman Charged With Murder - Police Video After Shooting Trayvon Martin - YouTube[/ame]

They want the toxicology report released showing Trayvon had a tiny amount of marijuana in his system. We know how wild people on marijuana can get. They tear up a bag of Skittle and drink entire cans of Iced Tea.

SleepyDwarf1.jpg

did the jurors actually say that or is it something that this article is assuming ? I very distinctly remember them saying that the state did not prove its case. And the gloves didn't fit.
Its a constitutional doctrine. A jury could never say it, that would be misconduct So they pretty much lie - to themselves and the rest of us.

Take CA for example, the idiots said they relied in opening/closing statements, the crowds and they were unaware of lesser charges. Just to name a few examples They were just stupid.

Well the jury followed all the instructions and had no problems with the law so......

No they didn't. Opening/closing statements are not evidence or testimony to be considered. There were many many lesser charges, they assumed the large crowds were in favor of her....completely against legal boundaries.

There is just nothing to be done if the judge accepts the ruling.

Well the jury followed all the instructions and had no problems with the law so......

No they didn't. Opening/closing statements are not evidence or testimony to be considered. There were many many lesser charges, they assumed the large crowds were in favor of her....completely against legal boundaries.

There is just nothing to be done if the judge accepts the ruling.

I was referring to OJ

Ok, you see neggs as a tool to express mere disagreement. Thanks, Sunshine.

Let us know when you and Natalie have rewritten the rules!
pukingsmiley.gif

Who's Natalie?

Why would I want the rules changed? Not my board. Not my rules.

I figured neg was disapproval and pos was approval. Now from reading the rules and the general view of it... Neggs are really just some petty way for petty people to goad petty folks into getting themselves banned. All and all it seems to be neggs are just petty.

Your mere disagreement of some vague term of some small unspecified portion of a small post where I'm proposing reasons to agree with you? lol

Anyhow, back to the thread. What does your disagreement with my post have to do with this OP, GZ's trial?

There are a lot of people who have a lot more rep than I do. You are seriously shitting me if you are insinuating that I nor they never get negged. We ALL do. So suck it up. I have been on forums that have rep and forums where the staff don't want to be bothered. The rep is fun. Perhaps you need to do a little reflection on how to get the fun out of it. It makes the forum, fiery and dynamic. So, IMO, if you don't like it you can go piss up a rope. When you and your confederacy of fools get the rep is shut down a lot of people will leave and no one will be left but you whiners.

Last edited:
You are comparing a dead teen with a serial killer. You are siding with a guy who's accused of serial sex offenses with one girl, fighting with another girl, and killed a teen. You are accusing this teen while ignoring GZ's own testimony that he was following the "fucking punk." The suspect that according to GZ probably has a gun. The suspect that GZ followed into the rain while armed.

And you are calling me irrational?

I don't know about all of that other crap. All we're talking about is this case. Once again, unless the perp seems threatening I don't see what harm following him would be. If you want everyone to just hide in their closets every time some strange hooded teenager walks through the neighborhood maybe you could suggest it where you live. I'm sure the criminals will love you folks. Easy pickings.

Needs to be some happy medium between shooting each other in the yard cause we suspect each other. How about talking?

No use talking to a close-minded person.

RKM, some go actively looking for pos rep, too, ya know. Ignore everyone, pounce down here, go play nice nice in coffee shop and tavern to get rep, then head back to their cave while leaving a trail of poo. Not all, mind you, but some. So neg and pos go both ways. And I don't consider either petty.
I neg when someone lies about me. I also neg in paybacks if neg'd first. That might be petty to you, but alas...that is what I do and I don't plan to change it. I pos rep those that say what I agree with...regardless of who it is.

So there are pros and cons on how the rep system works.

Ok. Done.

Carry on with the trial and the horrible Jane screaming from my tv. I think I will turn her off.

It wasn't "his ground" however, in this case!

If GZ never got out of his truck, knowing the police are in route (as he was instructed and also per the regs of his "neighborhood watch" group) a senseless death would have been avoided.

What law did GZ break by getting out of his truck?
None.

It's not against the law to be a vigilante either. However, if by your actions someone gets killed there is a chance you'll end up in court, maybe even found guilty of involuntary manslaughter if your actions are shown to be negligent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back