The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Zimmerman is indeed acquitted, I would not be surprised to see Federal charges filed against him for civil rights violations...

As for the game... I got nothing...

BEEP

Wrong answer.

Fed cased closed. Feds out.

No shit? I guess I haven't paying close enough attention.

It gets to a certain point where there is just so much being reported and written that you start to tune shit out or start to forget what you knew.

Thanks.

Last edited:
If the Zimmermans hadn't ran out of milk and his wife hadn't made him go to Target and then called to tell him to stop for Team Tampon's, he wouldn't have been out that night at all and none of this would have happened.

It's all the wife's fault.

i have a lot of catching up on today

but from what i gather

the cops damaged the state pretty hard today

They did indeed. So much so that the defense felt the need to call Tracy Martin to the stand. He flatly insinuated that both Singleton and Serino were lying about his saying "no this isn't my son on the tape." In my opinion this further buttressed the defenses case. The judge dealt a two deathblows to the state, one by allowing all of Mr. Donnelly's (a Vietnam War veteran) testimony on his son screaming, two, by allowing a toxicology expert to testify as to Martin's drug use and how it could have possibly affected Martin's behavior when he attacked Zimmerman.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxmO9hXHC_o]George Zimmerman Reenactment Of Trayvon Martin Shooting (Part 2) - YouTube[/ame]

5:31.

He points to his back hip.

It wasn't "his ground" however, in this case!

If GZ never got out of his truck, knowing the police are in route (as he was instructed and also per the regs of his "neighborhood watch" group) a senseless death would have been avoided.

What law did GZ break by getting out of his truck?

He did not break any law, and all the ground in the complex except the interior of the dwellings and perhaps the stoop is considered 'common ground.' He had as much right there as anyone. And the ground you stand is where you are standing:

Stand-your-ground law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

hmmmmmm interesting definition. Everywhere else I read that a simple "not guilty" verdict was delivered by the jury.

True, but nullification is the why.

did the jurors actually say that or is it something that this article is assuming ? I very distinctly remember them saying that the state did not prove its case. And the gloves didn't fit.
Its a constitutional doctrine. A jury could never say it, that would be misconduct So they pretty much lie - to themselves and the rest of us.

Take CA for example, the idiots said they relied in opening/closing statements, the crowds and they were unaware of lesser charges. Just to name a few examples They were just stupid.

Zimmerman said that while he was trying to move down enough to get his head off the concrete, his jacket and shirt pulled up to expose the gun.

Movement verified by John Good testimony

/thread.

So while Zimmerman was on his back. While the gun was above his buttocks. Inside his pants. In the dark. Martin "instantly" saw it and knew it was a gun. He saw it through his belly straight on through to his back.

Neat trick.

Martin was really one of the Xmen.

did the jurors actually say that or is it something that this article is assuming ? I very distinctly remember them saying that the state did not prove its case. And the gloves didn't fit.
Its a constitutional doctrine. A jury could never say it, that would be misconduct So they pretty much lie - to themselves and the rest of us.

Take CA for example, the idiots said they relied in opening/closing statements, the crowds and they were unaware of lesser charges. Just to name a few examples They were just stupid.

When did you get your JD?

Just curious, because when Obama's recession hit, everyone was an economist. Now, it seem, everyone is a lawyer!

Well the jury followed all the instructions and had no problems with the law so......

You're welcome!

but from what i gather

They did indeed. So much so that the defense felt the need to call Tracy Martin to the stand. He flatly insinuated that both Singleton and Serino were lying about his saying "no this isn't my son on the tape." In my opinion this further buttressed the defenses case. The judge dealt a two deathblows to the state, one by allowing all of Mr. Donnelly's (a Vietnam War veteran) testimony on his son screaming, two, by allowing a toxicology expert to testify as to Martin's drug use and how it could have possibly affected Martin's behavior when he attacked Zimmerman.

Also learned that GZ might not be able to beat his own shadow in a fight.

but from what i gather

Also learned that GZ might not be able to beat his own shadow in a fight.

Which in this case helps him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back