The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because he never "grabbed" Zimmerman's head and slammed it into the concrete.

So why does DNA under his fingernails matter?

Are you moving the goalposts here?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxmO9hXHC_o]George Zimmerman Reenactment Of Trayvon Martin Shooting (Part 2) - YouTube[/ame]

Nope.

Go to 4:21.

He distinctly shows that Martin grabbed him from both sides of his head.

Zimmerman's bald. So either he clawed him..or grabbed his ears.

Generally women have long nails, men don't. One of the primary ways for police to identify a rapist is through DNA under their nails or from sperm. Women usually try to scratch the assailant. It doesn't take nails to grab a person with both hands and bash their head into the ground.

[MENTION=43021]legaleagle_45[/MENTION] Well, when I was young I was told I looked like the actress Jane Powell:

images

Si Modo who I met last year in DC agrees I do now. Of course through the miracle of modern chemistry my hair is still the same color~! :evil::evil:

WOOT WOOT!!

Legaleagle preens what few feathers he has left, sprays some breath freshner into his mouth, unbuttons two buttons on his shirt to reveal his manly chest and states in his lowest baritone voice:

Hey Baby, whats your sign? Can I buy you a drink?:wine:

Obviously legaleagle is smooth around the babes...:cool:

I'm going to Florida in about 2 weeks for a birthday party. Not a Jewish or a Crackah one.

gz_reenact_2.jpg

See this picture? This is where Zimmerman said he kept his weapon. In a holster behind his back. He said Trayvon (who apparently has X-ray vision) reached for the gun. But then threw him to the ground and straddled him and started beating his face but he was able to reach behind his back (while he was laying on his back) inside of Trayvon's leg, take out the gun, release the safety and shoot the 17 year old in the chest with the gun at a perpendicular angle.

dm_121129_MMA_Insider_top5_Wrestlers.jpg

See what I mean. Remember, Zimmerman was supposedly keeping his weapon in a holster behind him.

defend-against-handgun-chest-800x800.jpg

All of this while his face was being beaten.

And Republicans say, "That sounds about right".

I don't see anything different here than what was reported at the trial. But seeing it in pictures makes it "laughable".

Got to love Sunny Hostin on CNN saying Tracy Martin calling police officers liars is good for the prosecution.

gz_reenact_2.jpg

See this picture? This is where Zimmerman said he kept his weapon. In a holster behind his back. He said Trayvon (who apparently has X-ray vision) reached for the gun. But then threw him to the ground and straddled him and started beating his face but he was able to reach behind his back (while he was laying on his back) inside of Trayvon's leg, take out the gun, release the safety and shoot the 17 year old in the chest with the gun at a perpendicular angle.

dm_121129_MMA_Insider_top5_Wrestlers.jpg

See what I mean. Remember, Zimmerman was supposedly keeping his weapon in a holster behind him.

defend-against-handgun-chest-800x800.jpg

All of this while his face was being beaten.

And Republicans say, "That sounds about right".

I don't see anything different here than what was reported at the trial. But seeing it in pictures makes it "laughable".

wrong thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back