The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
George Zimmerman's story has way, way too many holes in it.

To believe it requires too many leaps of logic.

Aiy yai yai.

It was hot in the yard so I came in and Nancy Spacecadet is asking why it makes a difference if Martin was loaded or not. Um. Nancy CrazyAss? You would be SCREECHING if pot was found in ZIMMERMAN, now wouldn't ya? And it would make a BIG difference, right?

:cuckoo:

turn it off before you go nuts

I'm not the racist, you scum sucking asshole. You are.

And you are so massively stupid that you STILL think this case has anything to do with "stand your ground." :cuckoo:

It does not.

Meanwhile, you shit stain cock sucker, it is STILL true that following somebody is NOT starting anything in the way of a physical altercation.

If A follows B causing B to be concerned, B may inquire of A. But B is NOT allowed to assault A over the mere "provocation" of having been followed or being "offended" by being followed.

You are a racist shit heel motherfucking, cock-sucking, asshole-licking moron.

Ok, get Limbaugh's testicles out of your eyes so you can read this:

This case HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH STAND YOUR GROUND. That is exactly what Martin did. Zimmerman was the THREAT, not Martin! TM stood his ground to neutralize that threat. Sadly, the aggressor had a gun and used it, apparently when he was getting his ass whipped!

Now; after you have finished swallowing the juice you sucked out of Hannity's underpants,
this ought to go down real easy for ya:

In regard to STALKING:

After reviewing the Florida Statues I noticed that 784.048 (1) (b,) seems to define "repeatedly" as applicable to Florida state law:

“Course of conduct” means a pattern of conduct composed of a series of acts over a period of time, however short, evidencing a continuity of purpose. "

Interpretation is crucial here. Perhaps the Florida Supreme Court would be the ultimate authority to decide if GZ's actions warrants the application of the above rule. The writers of this law included the phrase "however short" in the law and thereby invalidated any necessity to violate the statute by following or harassing someone for days or weeks.

I think it would be reasonable to say that the series of acts instigated by GZ on the night he shot and killed Trayvon Martin would satisfy the legal definition of the word "repeatedly."

1. Spotting and trailing Martin in his vehicle.

2. Getting out of his vehicle to follow Martin further.

3. Chasing Martin.

4. Approaching Martin , engaging and shooting him.

Suffice it to say, JQPubic, that your ignorance knows no bounds.

The case has ZERO to do with "stand your ground."

You have lapped up the uninformed blather of the silly main stream lolberal media.

Stand your ground means you are not required to run away if you are able to do so in safety.

But when some guy is ON TOP of you, pounding you, the question of running away is utterly moot.

You remain entirely wrong.

Laughably so.

Well, Zimmerman's pistol was kept at the small of his back.

If Trayvon was sitting on his chest pounding on him, how would it be possible for him to know he had a gun, much less reach for it?

I used to listen to a police scanner in San Diego and almost every 211(Armed Robbery) reported involved a "Black Male".

They compose 17% of the population yet commit over 50% of violent crimes. Somebody explain to me why a black kid or any kid sulking around in the dark should be trusted automatically.

I used to listen to a police scanner in San Diego and almost every 211(Armed Robbery) reported involved a "Black Male".

They compose 17% of the population yet commit over 50% of violent crimes. Somebody explain to me why a black kid or any kid sulking around in the dark should be trusted automatically.

Part of cultural awareness is lying to ourselves. hey--I didn't make this shit up.

Aiy yai yai.

It was hot in the yard so I came in and Nancy Spacecadet is asking why it makes a difference if Martin was loaded or not. Um. Nancy CrazyAss? You would be SCREECHING if pot was found in ZIMMERMAN, now wouldn't ya? And it would make a BIG difference, right?

:cuckoo:

As an acquittal seams more and more likely...time to start thinking about the post trial excuses.

If Zimmerman is acquitted, list the talking point excuses that will be most vocalized by those invested in a guilty verdict...

A few are already out there.

The police took too long to arrest Zimmerman.

The police didn't collect enough evidence.

Zimmerman knew exactly what to say.

Add your own...

He had an all white jury, even though he's not white and they aren't actually all white.

He gets off b/c he's a minority.

FL is racist.

So if it were impossible for martin to see the weapon in the struggle, why didn't the prosecution make the point and prove the point?

It hasn't come up yet because Zimmerman hasn't testified.

That specific moment needs to come up so that the prosecution can question it.

Everything in the Universe is tied together.

If Zimmerman hadn't been born Trayvan probably would have ended up ether dead while committing a robbery or he would have gone to prison for murder. I figured Zimmerman was lucky he wasn't his first victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back