The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was entered into testimony today.

So now you're claiming that Trayvan is so good at immobilizing his victims that Zimmerman had no chance?

Jeesus. You guys take the cake.

He was one of the Xmen, doncha know.

He was able to pound Zimmerman's head into the cement without grabbing it and see a black gun tucked inside the pants near the buttocks in the dark.

Truly amazing fellow.

It's a "wonder" Zimmerman survived.

Hey..he may be an Xman too!

Guess you've never grabbed a bald head before.

It's not that hard.

Video games and Classical music!!!

EDIT: Zimmerman used the Jedi Mind Trick on all the witnesses, Prosecution, Defense, Judge, Republicans, the NRA, Black Panthers and the Jury.

Wait, George Zimmerman is the ANTI-CHRIST!!!!!!

Last edited:
Bernie's corollary

"If you have the facts on your side, pound the facts. If you have the law on your side, pound the law. If you have neither on your side, cuss at the witnesses."

circle.gif

Youz alla mizzin da point.

Da creepy azz cracka beez gettin off cause der ain't no brothas onna proscution team.

Dat Angie bitch beez racsis, an shit.

Dat's right, Uh Huh.

So now you're claiming that Trayvan is so good at immobilizing his victims that Zimmerman had no chance?

Jeesus. You guys take the cake.

He was one of the Xmen, doncha know.

He was able to pound Zimmerman's head into the cement without grabbing it and see a black gun tucked inside the pants near the buttocks in the dark.

Truly amazing fellow.

It's a "wonder" Zimmerman survived.

Hey..he may be an Xman too!

Guess you've never grabbed a bald head before.

It's not that hard.

Nope.

But I've been in a few scraps.

And one of the things that happens is even when you win a fight..and you pummel the other guy?

It REALLY messes up your hands.

Martin had 2 small cuts.

The guy is like superman..except of course..for the bullet thing.

Here's a pic of Trayvan smoking pot and holding a gun.

Note the lack of long fingernails. Almost impossible to get DNA under those.

images

You know that's pot..how, exactly? Or even if that's Trayvon? No link.

And DNA isn't exactly a big thing.

It's a small thing.

Think, microscopic.

THIS IS DEVASTATING TO THE DEFENSE!

Oh wait, it's just Swallow popping off nonsensically again. Never mind.

I'll cut the lady some slack.

From what I read on the Internet, many other people share her view. However, I believe these people were always convinced that Zimmerman was guilty and they cannot analyze the evidence in a manner which is inconsistent with their preformed opinions. If they were more open minded and objective they might find that Zimmerman may be telling the truth when he said Martin saw his gun.

While it is true that Zimmerman's holster (worn inside the pants) was normally worn near his back pocket, it is still possible - in fact likely - that Martin saw his weapon. There is no doubt that while Martin was on top of him Zimmerman tried to get out from underneath him. Zimmerman would natural try to roll which would expose the weapon. He would not have had to roll much to expose his gun; just a tad, which he could have easily done.

It is also possible that when Zimmerman was on the ground and maneuvering to escape, the holster shifted more towards his front bringing it into Martin's view. The holster is held in place by a clip which is not so tight that it could not have moved during the attack.

I believe this "devastating" prosecutorial argument will be easily handled by the defense.

NOTE: I have read other articles wherein some people (not Sallow) have suggested that the gun would not be visible because the holster was inside the pants. I don't know where people get this stuff, but what they say is obviously untrue. Although much of the weapon is below the belt line, the grip is always above the belt line and very visible.

Last edited:
Got to love Sunny Hostin on CNN saying Tracy Martin calling police officers liars is good for the prosecution.

Actually, belittling law enforcement on a nationally televised stream is quite bad for the prosecution.

Ha, Old dude on the panel just called her on her shit. Says you are not credible because you are so emotionally invested in the State's case. Love it!

Who's Natalie?

Why would I want the rules changed? Not my board. Not my rules.

I figured neg was disapproval and pos was approval. Now from reading the rules and the general view of it... Neggs are really just some petty way for petty people to goad petty folks into getting themselves banned. All and all it seems to be neggs are just petty.

Your mere disagreement of some vague term of some small unspecified portion of a small post where I'm proposing reasons to agree with you? lol

Anyhow, back to the thread. What does your disagreement with my post have to do with this OP, GZ's trial?

There are a lot of people who have a lot more rep than I do. You are seriously shitting me if you are insinuating that I nor they never get negged. We ALL do. So suck it up. I have been on forums that have rep and forums where the staff don't want to be bothered. The rep is fun. Perhaps you need to do a little reflection on how to get the fun out of it. It makes the forum, fiery and dynamic. So, IMO, if you don't like it you can go piss up a rope. When you and your confederacy of fools get the rep is shut down a lot of people will leave and no one will be left but you whiners.

Nothing of the kind. Just asking how it works. More particularly how it works for you and how that's related to my post about GZ. Since your the only person negging me for no apparent reason. Thanks for the info. And I do see the fun of it. What good would pos be without neg?

I have told you the reason EVERY time I have given you rep. You just don't LIKE the reason and you want to rewrite the rules to suit yourself. Get over your little tutu wearing self.

This one was new to me.

Zimmerman's holster was "really" a concealed carry type. Meaning it was worn on the inside of his pants. And according to the video, he wore it in back above his buttocks on his left side.

Which almost completely destroys another part of Zimmerman's story. That Martin saw the gun.

It would mean that either Martin had xray night vision..or that's another inconsistency.

You're bloodlust to see Zimmerman convicted is rather unbecoming.

Just sayin'.

Funny how this becomes me..instead of the facts.

Which is even more funny since you folks were like "Lets see where the evidence takes us".

Oh..who am I kidding.

You folks just wanted this guy cut loose.

THIS IS DEVASTATING TO THE DEFENSE!

Oh wait, it's just Swallow popping off nonsensically again. Never mind.

I'll cut the lady some slack.

From what I read on the Internet, many other people share her view. However, I believe these people were always convinced that Zimmerman was guilty and they cannot analyze the evidence in a manner which is inconsistent with their preformed opinions. If they were more open minded and objective they might find that Zimmerman may be telling the truth when he said Martin saw his gun.

While it is true that Zimmerman's holster (worn inside the pants) was normally worn near his back pocket, it is still possible - in fact likely - that Martin saw his weapon. There is no doubt that while Martin was on top of him Zimmerman tried to get out from underneath him. Zimmerman would natural try to roll which would expose the weapon. He would not have had to roll much to expose his gun; just a tad, which he could have easily done.

It is also possible that when Zimmerman was on the ground and maneuvering to escape, the holster shifted more towards his front bringing it into Martin's view. The holster is held in place by a clip which is not so tight that it could not have moved during the attack.

I believe this "devastating" prosecutorial argument will be easily handled by the defense.

NOTE: I have read other articles wherein some people (not Swallow) have suggested that the gun would not be visible because the holster was inside the pants. I don't know where people get this stuff, but what they say is obviously untrue. Although much of the weapon is below the belt line, the grip is always above the belt line and very visible.

Sheesh..at least KoshrSlut is a girl..and it would be sorta appropriate for her to ask a straight guy for a swallow of his jiz. I've read articles where man juice makes girls happy when ingested.

Are you a girl? ProfessorDickSuck? Or are you a faggot?

Not sure.

I don't care for faggots. So no. You can't swallow my man juice. If you are.

Wouldn't you say some of the defense witnesses were biased as well? One called the defendant "Georgie", another bought his suits and donated $3000 to his defense, and most seemed to be on a first name basis with the defendant and even claimed they knew what his voice sounded like in a scream, lol.

I still get a kick out of the defense attorneys and how they spin the manner of how Zimmerman used the term "assholes" and "fucking punks" (when referring to TM) in the most respectful way as if he was speaking to a priest! LOL. I don't care how many times they try to say it with the warm fuzziest voice, it just doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back