The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah that is a interesting video just a clip of the original though

in the extended versions you can see martin try to buy a spliff

and get denied

he goes out and talks to a couple of buddies

one returns in with what appears to be the same two bucks and buys it

A spliff costs more than a measly two dollars, fyi.

The cigar wrapper costs about $2.00 or so. The "filling" cannot be purchased at 7-11 last time I checked. They needed to have brought that with them.

lmao

Um. Santy - you're just a wealth of information.

I know, but I do enjoy the debate! Prosecution is relying on emotion, so why shouldn't Marc? When you don't know the facts scream. Not a very sound legal tactic, but he's sticking with it.
This is laughable at best.

YOU'R the one/s that's spewing opinion as if it were fact.

Every. single. account. George Zimmerman gave you and the other Zimmerman supporters are regurgitating as if it were gospel truth, although his own accounts differ.

Not to mention that they're one-sided...and coming from the man that's on trial and would do anything possible to save his own A$$.

Too easy!! :lol:

still going with the guilty until proven black mentality?
Still dodging and/or denying the fact that Zimmerman is a bonifide liar huh?

What's a spliff?

"spliff" - big fat honkin' joint, usually made by filling a hollowed out large cigar, like a Dutch Master Palma or White Owl Invincible, with pot and packing it for smoking.

The skill of rolling a perfect joint has been lost on this generation. Sales of Zig Zag and E-Z Wider have taken a nose dive ever since the AA community began using the already formed cigar "skin" wrappers. Holds a lotta pot.

Sufficiently defined? LOL :smoke:

ha ha ha

How the heck do you know this?

I got some street cred, chica! :cool:

And all this time I thought you were the innocent one.

Got street cred, chica! LOL :cool:

Actually I'm sort of in the business. Cigars, that is. Not the other stuff. :eusa_shhh:

"spliff" - big fat honkin' joint, usually made by filling a hollowed out large cigar, like a Dutch Master Palma or White Owl Invincible, with pot and packing it for smoking.

The skill of rolling a perfect joint has been lost on this generation. Sales of Zig Zag and E-Z Wider have taken a nose dive ever since the AA community began using the already formed cigar "skin" wrappers. Holds a lotta pot.

ha ha ha

How the heck do you know this?

I got some street cred, chica! :cool:

And all this time I thought you were the innocent one.

Got street cred, chica! LOL :cool:

Actually I'm sort of in the business. Cigars, that is. Not the other stuff. :eusa_shhh:

Our resident spliff expert. ;-)

Here's a preview of the inspiration for the animation.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTiXYGTtK4M"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTiXYGTtK4M[/ame]

What's a spliff?

I thought they were called blunts. Man, I'm getting old :(

No.

You are engaging in the ol' "Sky is blue"..argument.

Last election cycle, for some "strange" reason, non-white folks had to wait up to 7 hours to vote. That sort of thing didn't even going on in South Africa.

What's a spliff?

I thought they were called blunts. Man, I'm getting old :(

Yes, they still are sometimes. Blunt is the style of the cigar, not to get too technical, they hollow out and pack. It all started years ago and the primary cigar used was Phillies Blunt. So they became blunts. The potheads would come in and ask the store owner for a blunt. So they can still be called blunts or spliffs. Spliff is a Jamaican term and it stuck over here.

FYI: Once the trend took off like CRAZY, the company who manufactures Phillies Blunts could not keep up with production so the stoners moved to other mass market cigars as I mentioned above to fill their needs.

Last edited:
Have you ever smoked weed? Has anyone in here, ever? If so, are you less of a fucking American citizen due to it?

Why wasn't Zimmerman at least drug tested after shooting that unarmed kid? No dodge, just a question. Personally I pick...he used what he learned in school how to.shoot and kill am unarmed kid. I said a long time back he.was going to.walk. I think .k he.
ia.murderer and I hope his life gets ruined if he walks.

Tissue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back