The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mantei looks so hopelessly lost about this presentation. I don't think he has any idea how to argue this presentation won't be relevant, or how to articulate how it will prejudice the State. I almost feel sorry for him. Almost.

"spliff" - big fat honkin' joint, usually made by filling a hollowed out large cigar, like a Dutch Master Palma or White Owl Invincible, with pot and packing it for smoking.

The skill of rolling a perfect joint has been lost on this generation. Sales of Zig Zag and E-Z Wider have taken a nose dive ever since the AA community began using the already formed cigar "skin" wrappers. Holds a lotta pot.

Sufficiently defined? LOL :smoke:

ha ha ha

How the heck do you know this?

I got some street cred, chica! :cool:

And all this time I thought you were the innocent one.

Got street cred, chica! LOL :cool:

Actually I'm sort of in the business. Cigars, that is. Not the other stuff. :eusa_shhh:

Rocky Patels??????

This is laughable at best.

YOU'R the one/s that's spewing opinion as if it were fact.

Every. single. account. George Zimmerman gave you and the other Zimmerman supporters are regurgitating as if it were gospel truth, although his own accounts differ.

Not to mention that they're one-sided...and coming from the man that's on trial and would do anything possible to save his own A$$.

Too easy!! :lol:

still going with the guilty until proven black mentality?
Still dodging and/or denying the fact that Zimmerman is a bonifide liar huh?
So was the "star witness" for the prosecution, Marc.
The other credible eye witnesses tell a different story that makes it very difficult for the prosecution.
Of course, if you throw out the credible facts of the case, then you might be able to get to that guilty verdict that you're looking for.

No.

You are engaging in the ol' "Sky is blue"..argument.

Last election cycle, for some "strange" reason, non-white folks had to wait up to 7 hours to vote. That sort of thing didn't even going on in South Africa.

Your credibility is shit at this point.

Without a credible link I'll just go ahead and assume you're full of shit... no offense.

None taken.

Perhaps you shouldn't be doing the serious thing.

Since you seriously seem to be out of the loop on reality.

You need a "credible link" to show that black people were forced to wait in long lines in Florida?

Really?

WASHINGTON: First Lady invites 102-year-old North Miami woman to State of Union speech - Florida - MiamiHerald.com

Oh..and look. A black woman who tried to "stand her ground".

Florida woman sentenced to 20 years in controversial warning shot case - CNN.com

She had a restraining order against the guy..and he really did threaten to kill her.

Gotta love it.

My bad. I guess Zimmerman was just out to kill himself a ****** that night.

String the bastard up, now! :lol:

I'm playing WoW, waiting for this group to form so we can take down Oondasta and listening to the trial.

So, is the judge going to let this in?
Did you see the animation?
Why do you think she will or will not let it in?

So while Zimmerman was on his back. While the gun was above his buttocks. Inside his pants. In the dark. Martin "instantly" saw it and knew it was a gun. He saw it through his belly straight on through to his back.

Neat trick.

Martin was really one of the Xmen.

The only neat trick here is your ability to ignore facts and steadfastly believe that Zimmerman didn't fire his weapon in self-defense.

When did you go full fraud anyway?

Zimmerman shot his neighbor's kid.

Most parts of society would consider that bad form.

How did you get to neighbor's kid? It's already been established that neither Trayvon nor his father lived at that complex.

She is going to rule later but I doubt they will be allowed to use this.

O'Mara was taking up a lot of time and you can just see how agtitated she gets with his nonsense. It's 10:30 and court starts at 9. I hope she doesn't allow it, we all know Zimmerman's stories about what happened.

Why is it that liberals are so completely invested in GZ being guilty?

Good question.

But it's not universal. I voted a complete democratic ballot in 2012 and I still think he fired his weapon in self-defense.

But then again I can't for the life of me figure out why partisan politics has any business in this case at all.

Agreed, and I do know at least one other democrat who is interested in justice rather than a lynching, but it's pretty obvious that most lefties are absolutely sure that GZ is guilty.

I could understand if GZ was a white man, it would go along with the left's pretend allegience to black americans, but this I don't get since GZ is obviously not white.

Shouldn't be any politics in this at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back