The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So while Zimmerman was on his back. While the gun was above his buttocks. Inside his pants. In the dark. Martin "instantly" saw it and knew it was a gun. He saw it through his belly straight on through to his back.

Neat trick.

Martin was really one of the Xmen.

The only neat trick here is your ability to ignore facts and steadfastly believe that Zimmerman didn't fire his weapon in self-defense.

When did you go full fraud anyway?

Zimmerman shot his neighbor's kid.

Most parts of society would consider that bad form.

Trayvon was was visiting his fathers girlfriends house who lived in the complex when shot.

The cigar wrappers most commonly used are the funny flavored ones.

Usually they are smoked while drinking a giant slurpee.

No.

You are engaging in the ol' "Sky is blue"..argument.

Last election cycle, for some "strange" reason, non-white folks had to wait up to 7 hours to vote. That sort of thing didn't even going on in South Africa.

Your credibility is shit at this point.

Without a credible link I'll just go ahead and assume you're full of shit... no offense.

Why is it that liberals are so completely invested in GZ being guilty?

Good question.

But it's not universal. I voted a complete democratic ballot in 2012 and I still think he fired his weapon in self-defense.

But then again I can't for the life of me figure out why partisan politics has any business in this case at all.

Why is it that liberals are so completely invested in GZ being guilty?

I think for a lot of people it's a matter of not being able to admit they were duped. The lies that were put out there to make this a case at all are what they still hold on to.

No.

You are engaging in the ol' "Sky is blue"..argument.

Last election cycle, for some "strange" reason, non-white folks had to wait up to 7 hours to vote. That sort of thing didn't even going on in South Africa.

Your credibility is shit at this point.

Without a credible link I'll just go ahead and assume you're full of shit... no offense.

None taken.

Perhaps you shouldn't be doing the serious thing.

Since you seriously seem to be out of the loop on reality.

You need a "credible link" to show that black people were forced to wait in long lines in Florida?

Really?

WASHINGTON: First Lady invites 102-year-old North Miami woman to State of Union speech - Florida - MiamiHerald.com

Oh..and look. A black woman who tried to "stand her ground".

Florida woman sentenced to 20 years in controversial warning shot case - CNN.com

She had a restraining order against the guy..and he really did threaten to kill her.

Gotta love it.

The only neat trick here is your ability to ignore facts and steadfastly believe that Zimmerman didn't fire his weapon in self-defense.

When did you go full fraud anyway?

Zimmerman shot his neighbor's kid.

Most parts of society would consider that bad form.

Trayvon was was visiting his fathers girlfriends house who lived in the complex when shot.

Oh..my bad.

His neighbor's boyfriend's son.

That work?

Kathi Belch just tweeted that the defense wants this animation to come in before Dr. DeMaio, their rebuttal ME, testifies. Since this guy is here today, maybe she will rule immediately and we can get on with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back