The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost forgot another interesting thing I saw on Fancy Grapes.

She kept showing the 7-11 video over and over trying tohu get her whiney friends to say Tampon wasn't stoned. (didn't work). But I saw the thug holding his sail foam up to his head while he was casing the store. That means DeeDee was lying when she said she heard his boo toof fall off into the wet grass, since he didn't have one on in the first place.

yeah that is a interesting video just a clip of the original though

in the extended versions you can see martin try to buy a spliff

and get denied

he goes out and talks to a couple of buddies

one returns in with what appears to be the same two bucks and buys it

What's a spliff?

I missed the buddy thing ah HA!

a cigar a blunt

smokie smokie

--LOL

What's a spliff?

"spliff" - big fat honkin' joint, usually made by filling a hollowed out large cigar, like a Dutch Master Palma or White Owl Invincible, with pot and packing it for smoking.

The skill of rolling a perfect joint has been lost on this generation. Sales of Zig Zag and E-Z Wider have taken a nose dive ever since the AA community began using the already formed cigar "skin" wrappers. Holds a lotta pot.

Sufficiently defined? LOL :smoke:

What are you going to do when Zimmerman is justly acquitted?

Merely kick your dog a few times or go out and steal yourself some ends?

Erm..

No.

Florida is a crazy racist state..

If Zimmerman gets acquitted, I will be sure to keep my travel dollars from that state.

If he gets convicted..I ain't going there either.

Because it's still crazy and racist.

:doubt:

Last edited:
That poor 7-11 guy, he's all over the Internet, I hope he wasn't picking his nose or anything.

Full:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP7bW59bEx4]Discovery: Trayvon at the 7-Eleven (FULL) - YouTube[/ame]

She kept showing the 7-11 video over and over trying to get her whiney friends to say Tampon wasn't stoned. (didn't work). But I saw the thug holding his sail foam up to his head while he was casing the store. That means DeeDee was lying when she said she heard his boo toof fall off into the wet grass, since he didn't have one on in the first place.

and get denied

A spliff costs more than a measly two dollars, fyi.

What's a spliff?

"spliff" - big fat honkin' joint, usually made by filling a hollowed out large cigar, like a Dutch Master Palma or White Owl Invincible, with pot and packing it for smoking.

The skill of rolling a perfect joint has been lost on this generation. Sales of Zig Zag and E-Z Wider have taken a nose dive ever since the AA community began using the already formed cigar "skin" wrappers. Holds a lotta pot.

Sufficiently defined? LOL :smoke:

ha ha ha

How the heck do you know this?

And all this time I thought you were the innocent one.

She kept showing the 7-11 video over and over trying to get her whiney friends to say Tampon wasn't stoned. (didn't work). But I saw the thug holding his sail foam up to his head while he was casing the store. That means DeeDee was lying when she said she heard his boo toof fall off into the wet grass, since he didn't have one on in the first place.

and get denied

A spliff costs more than a measly two dollars, fyi.

The cigar wrapper costs about $2.00 or so. The "filling" cannot be purchased at 7-11 last time I checked. They needed to have brought that with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back