The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no tasty court water out for the lawyers today.

Are the pitchers locked in the evidence locker, and someone forgot the keys again?

Oh crap.

Everybody just be :cool:

No sense getting all worked up over verdict. Verdict is the end of the madness.

After reading it, it sounds to me as though the media is TRYING to convince people in that area that it's related to the Z case. The media will never stop trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

They've been trying hard. Someone had Al on about this new "gun holster inside back of pants" straw they're clutching now.

They need to sit the f down and shut up.

They need a couple big fat judgments against them so they can rethink journalistic ethics.

Man, I think Zimmerman certainly has grounds. See my thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/301982-the-media-does-it-go-too-far.html

Someone get the poor man some of that tasty court water. Where's West the tasty court water filler.

I almost forgot another interesting thing I saw on Fancy Grapes.

She kept showing the 7-11 video over and over trying to get her whiney friends to say Tampon wasn't stoned. (didn't work). But I saw the thug holding his sail foam up to his head while he was casing the store. That means DeeDee was lying when she said she heard his boo toof fall off into the wet grass, since he didn't have one on in the first place.

She kept showing the 7-11 video over and over trying to get her whiney friends to say Tampon wasn't stoned. (didn't work). But I saw the thug holding his sail foam up to his head while he was casing the store. That means DeeDee was lying when she said she heard his boo toof fall off into the wet grass, since he didn't have one on in the first place.

Lol

Did Grapes figure out what he picked up off the floor? Did he drop a skittle?

3 second rule!

Good Morning!

Has anyone posted this yet?

White supremacist fliers surface in Milford - Connecticut Post

Already something seems amiss.....related to this case or not? Some seem to think so.

Oh crap.

Everybody just be :cool:

No sense getting all worked up over verdict. Verdict is the end of the madness.

After reading it, it sounds to me as though the media is TRYING to convince people in that area that it's related to the Z case. The media will never stop trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.
Me too.

Why that area was targeted was unclear, although it has experienced an uptick in car break-ins.

Lol

Did Grapes figure out what he picked up off the floor? Did he drop a skittle?

3 second rule!

I think she said it was his Cub Scout good behavior merit badge.

So while Zimmerman was on his back. While the gun was above his buttocks. Inside his pants. In the dark. Martin "instantly" saw it and knew it was a gun. He saw it through his belly straight on through to his back.

Neat trick.

Martin was really one of the Xmen.

The only neat trick here is your ability to ignore facts and steadfastly believe that Zimmerman didn't fire his weapon in self-defense.

When did you go full fraud anyway?

Zimmerman shot his neighbor's kid.

Most parts of society would consider that bad form.

More fraudulent intellectual dishonesty.

I actually had some respect for your opinions at one time. Boy do I feel like a fool.

You guys on the left keep minimizing the injuries involved in this. You claim that Zimmerman only had two little pinhole cuts on his nose. You now claim that Trayvan had only two little cuts on his hand. Which hand, or both hands. You don't know. I think you people want to make shit up as you go along for political reasons.

First off, these are not "claims" these are the actual facts. Zimmerman's injuries were insignificant. As were Martin's except for the hole in his chest. Secondly, it's politics. We think it's bad politics to murder someone. It's also against the law.
Zimmerman had a gun. That is the only thing you folks have on him. He had a gun. A gun that prevented him from becoming a statistic.
He was also playing cop. Had he not followed Martin, or had he waited for 15 more seconds, the police would have arrived..and everything would have been sorted out. Instead? He killed the neighbor's son.

Sure, it's terrible that some kid died because of all of this. Fact is the kid had problems or he wouldn't have jumped Zimmerman in the first place. Everyone wants to feel sorry for the person that died, but let's face it, Trayvan had a tendency for violent behavior and this would have only been the first case in a long rape sheet on this kid. His age isn't relevant because as I pointed out I grew up with kids just like him who ended up in prison before they were 30. My brother included. I even graduated from HS with a serial killer, Wayne Nance, who started murdering folks when he was Trayvan's age. So don't give me this crappolla about how kids are all innocent. Some of them aren't.

You're confusing things.

It was Zimmerman with the "rap" (not rape) sheet. This guy (who couldn't throw a punch) got into a fight with a cop and beat his fiancee. He got off both times. Seems the level of violence that Zimmerman was capable of, keeps escalating. If he gets off for killing a kid? What's next?

Rap, schmap. It's all the same at 5am.

Speaking of rap, Trayvan had a record. The media sources you use don't like to admit that.

And murder is a moral issue, not a political issue unless you're talking about abortion. Then it's both.

You guys on the left keep minimizing the injuries involved in this. You claim that Zimmerman only had two little pinhole cuts on his nose. You now claim that Trayvan had only two little cuts on his hand. Which hand, or both hands. You don't know. I think you people want to make shit up as you go along for political reasons.

First off, these are not "claims" these are the actual facts. Zimmerman's injuries were insignificant. As were Martin's except for the hole in his chest. Secondly, it's politics. We think it's bad politics to murder someone. It's also against the law.

He was also playing cop. Had he not followed Martin, or had he waited for 15 more seconds, the police would have arrived..and everything would have been sorted out. Instead? He killed the neighbor's son.

Sure, it's terrible that some kid died because of all of this. Fact is the kid had problems or he wouldn't have jumped Zimmerman in the first place. Everyone wants to feel sorry for the person that died, but let's face it, Trayvan had a tendency for violent behavior and this would have only been the first case in a long rape sheet on this kid. His age isn't relevant because as I pointed out I grew up with kids just like him who ended up in prison before they were 30. My brother included. I even graduated from HS with a serial killer, Wayne Nance, who started murdering folks when he was Trayvan's age. So don't give me this crappolla about how kids are all innocent. Some of them aren't.

You're confusing things.

It was Zimmerman with the "rap" (not rape) sheet. This guy (who couldn't throw a punch) got into a fight with a cop and beat his fiancee. He got off both times. Seems the level of violence that Zimmerman was capable of, keeps escalating. If he gets off for killing a kid? What's next?

Rap, schmap. It's all the same at 5am.

Speaking of rap, Trayvan had a record. The media sources you use don't like to admit that.

And murder is a moral issue, not a political issue unless you're talking about abortion. Then it's both.
A record involves arrests, convictions, jail time..you know.

Actual crimes.

Feel free.

Post it..along with links.

The only neat trick here is your ability to ignore facts and steadfastly believe that Zimmerman didn't fire his weapon in self-defense.

When did you go full fraud anyway?

Zimmerman shot his neighbor's kid.

Most parts of society would consider that bad form.

More fraudulent intellectual dishonesty.

I actually had some respect for your opinions at one time. Boy do I feel like a fool.

You mean you were just playing one on USMB.

Boy..I want my money back. :evil:

yeah that is a interesting video just a clip of the original though

in the extended versions you can see martin try to buy a spliff

and get denied

he goes out and talks to a couple of buddies

one returns in with what appears to be the same two bucks and buys it

What are you going to do when Zimmerman is justly acquitted?

Merely kick your dog a few times or go out and steal yourself some ends?

I'm waiting.....

Are they gonna air this animation or not?

My bet is she doesn't let it in. But maybe the tide HAS turned, as someone said yesterday. <<hope>>

She kept showing the 7-11 video over and over trying tohu get her whiney friends to say Tampon wasn't stoned. (didn't work). But I saw the thug holding his sail foam up to his head while he was casing the store. That means DeeDee was lying when she said she heard his boo toof fall off into the wet grass, since he didn't have one on in the first place.

yeah that is a interesting video just a clip of the original though

in the extended versions you can see martin try to buy a spliff

and get denied

he goes out and talks to a couple of buddies

one returns in with what appears to be the same two bucks and buys it

What's a spliff?

I missed the buddy thing ah HA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back