The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was ON his back when he was able to reach for the gun.

How the FUCK could he do so if the gun was in the small of his back? I still see no evidence that the gun was carried in the small of his back or that GZ ever said it was.

Here is a recap of what GZ said. http://www.mcbride-law.com/2012/07/19/george-zimmermans-own-account-of-why-he-shot-trayvon-martin/

If the gun only became "visible" when GZ's shirt was raised as TM was ON top of GZ, with GZ's back on the ground, AGAIN TM would not have seen it and would not reach for it. Raching for a non visible and unknown gun is absurd.

Last edited:
Here's a pic of Trayvan smoking pot and holding a gun.

Note the lack of long fingernails. Almost impossible to get DNA under those.

images

Interesting...........................did you watch the movie "Reefer Madness"?

Sorry..............but if you smoke pot, you're not gonna be that combative, nor are you going to push for a fight (unless you've watched the movie and believe the bullshit that Anslinger threw out)...........

Using illegal drugs at his young age is indicative of a lax attitude towards obeying the law. Pot doesn't make you aggressive, just lazy.

I know kids who do what Trayvan did. They don't just smoke a little grass. They do other things. They get drunk just about every night when they have the money. Most of the time every night is just another opportunity to get in trouble.

Have you ever smoked weed? Has anyone in here, ever? If so, are you less of a fucking American citizen due to it?

Why wasn't Zimmerman at least drug tested after shooting that unarmed kid? No dodge, just a question. Personally I pick...he used what he learned in school how to.shoot and kill am unarmed kid. I said a long time back he.was going to.walk. I think .k he.
ia.murderer and I hope his life gets ruined if he walks.

thats-real-retarded-sir.jpg

It was drizzling that night. Couple that with sweat.

And you have a slippery surface that isn't easy to grab.

Additionally, Zimmerman's injuries don't jibe with his story.

Unless, of course, you are contending that Martin was a weakling.

Which of Zimmerman's injuries does not jibe with his story?

The "Slamming" of the head into the concrete.

Unless Martin was very weak..those injuries don't comport with the story.

Shit happens.

Not everything happens exactly as the victim remembers.......possibly because he was in a dazed state. Perhaps he was on the grass and it felt like concrete. Slamming one's head into the ground still hurts and can cause dizziness. Regardless, there is evidence of an attack and the end result was the attacker got shot. Sorry about that. That's why they make handguns.

It is LIKELY (albeit not a certainty) that we will soon hear the jury render the follwoing verdicts:

We the jury in the above captioned case find the defendant, George Zimmerman, not guilty of murder in the second degree.

We the jury fin the above captioned case find the defenant, Geroge Zimmerman, not guilty of manslaughter.

If that happens, will Sarah's head 'splode?

If the verdict does turn out to be NOT guilty, after this absurdity of a case presented by the inept prosecution, does it really seem probable that anybody will riot or march in protest?

Even the race merchants have to see by now that this case should never have been brought.

I'm just waiting to see all of the crap that surfaces when he's acquitted. I was in the L.A. area during the Watts riots in 68'. People are going to show their ass.

To think the same race merchants are involved in this one. Al Sharpton, the media, even the President. I hope they're proud of what they've done.

OT. Castro pleaded not guilty three hundred and twenty nine counts of getting caught with his hand caught in the cookie jar.

329 counts. I think that may be the entire state statute handbook thrown at him.

There are a lot of people who have a lot more rep than I do. You are seriously shitting me if you are insinuating that I nor they never get negged. We ALL do. So suck it up. I have been on forums that have rep and forums where the staff don't want to be bothered. The rep is fun. Perhaps you need to do a little reflection on how to get the fun out of it. It makes the forum, fiery and dynamic. So, IMO, if you don't like it you can go piss up a rope. When you and your confederacy of fools get the rep is shut down a lot of people will leave and no one will be left but you whiners.

Wow Sunshine.. recruit your high rep friends to neg me too eh? What a looser.

Why can't you accept the fact that you suck at posting. I have no idea who negged you or why. But a good guess is that you keep posting off topic whine posts and distracting from the topic of the thread.

Last edited:
I believe the pretend lawyer Sunshine is forgetting the jury factor.

Doesn't take a lawyer to recognize the case is lost. The jury could surprise us, but at this point it would be like a lightning strike. You can hear TM's dad pleading for a negligence charge today... why did GZ get out of the car. But I just don't see that happening either.
RKM Brown, Sunshine doesn't deliver negs for nothing, and you do need to get over it because it won't last once you figure out she only means well. I know. My first tangle with her wound up with me saying some pretty stupid stuff, for which I was appropriately negged by her and others. When you get over being a newbie at USMB, you may wind up being best of friends with people who only negged you because newbies tend to walk blindly in new surroundings and complain a lot. When the complaining stops, it probably means you have caught on. There's not a finer person anywhere than Sunshine, and you can trust when you catch on to what she's saying, you may realize she's just keeping you on the USMB pathway to getting along here. Not all angels prod you to do a better job of figuring stuff out. Some will say nothing and let your refusal to see other people's viewpoints make you look like an eternal USMB dummy. Not Sunshine. She's in your corner making you right here. Wait a week. Then reread her posts. They'll make a lot better sense. ;) And no more griping about negs, or you will get a whack from a lot of veterans here. IOW, it is not appreciated. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Damn, girl. The duck just came down with the magic word(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back