The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY CRAP!!!

Something just hit the window and I look over and there's this Horse Fly looking at me like, "If only I could get through this glass, I would bite the LIVING HELL OUT OF YOU, MWAHAHA". This thing is as big as a Nickle!

Agreed, and I do know at least one other democrat who is interested in justice rather than a lynching, but it's pretty obvious that most lefties are absolutely sure that GZ is guilty.

I could understand if GZ was a white man, it would go along with the left's pretend allegience to black americans, but this I don't get since GZ is obviously not white.

Shouldn't be any politics in this at all.

Wait what?

You just booted Zimmerman from the white club?

I have almost the same ethnic background.

Did I loose my "white" card too?

Oh man.

No shit, me too. Sunshine has been going around calling me Black for some reason. Not that I care but they just don't know what they're talking about in their rage that the Martin family forced Florida to do the right thing.

Had the "right" thing been done in the first place, Zimmerman probably would have, at worst, ended up with Manslaughter charges, and spent no more then 2 years in the big house.

I wouldn't think it would help ol' Tray-von.

So he was high on marijuana as well as lurking around in the rain, huh?

If a Neighborhood Watch isn't suspicious of somebody like him, I don't know who they should be suspicious of. It IS "youths" like Trayvon who commit most of the crimes, after all! He could have accounted for what he was doing there in a respectful manner and then gone directly to his father's house. But no............he had to attack. He deserved all he got, IMO.

They want the toxicology report released showing Trayvon had a tiny amount of marijuana in his system. We know how wild people on marijuana can get. They tear up a bag of Skittle and drink entire cans of Iced Tea.

I don't think they can tell HOW MUCH marijuana is in a persons system, just that it's there.....

That is not correct. By doing a quantitative analysis you can tell not only how much of the actual drug is in the system, but also how much metabolite is there as well.

I used to do quantitative analyses all the time on my patients for various reasons, some to see if they were using along with meds, some to see if they were taking their meds as they were supposed to.

There other reasons to do a drug screen and quantitative analysis A lot of people who just LUV. Soma, a seemingly innocuous muscle relaxer prescribed by the primary care provider. But the first metabolite of Soma is Meprobamate - an old and deadly tranquilizer called Milltown. Quantitative analysis of something like this helps the clinician to know if the person is taking the drug correctly or abusing.

Ok...I really wasn't sure. Can these tests show them approximately when it was last smoked? Just wondered, because even though they could see that Trayvon had smoked, do they know it was that night or could it have been within the last 24 hrs.....Just not sure how this is really going to help Zimmerman if they can't prove Martin was possibly high at the time.

HOLY CRAP!!!

Something just hit the window and I look over and there's this Horse Fly looking at me like, "If only I could get through this glass, I would bite the LIVING HELL OUT OF YOU, MWAHAHA". This thing is as big as a Nickle!

Where, in Scotland?

Rap, schmap. It's all the same at 5am.

Speaking of rap, Trayvan had a record. The media sources you use don't like to admit that.

And murder is a moral issue, not a political issue unless you're talking about abortion. Then it's both.
A record involves arrests, convictions, jail time..you know.

Actual crimes.

Feel free.

Post it..along with links.

Because he's a juvenile there are privacy laws to protect him. However it was reported he had been suspended from school more than once. He posted on his twitter page that he punched out a bus driver and before they started sanitizing his page there were various admissions of drinking under age, possessing a weapon, and pot cultivation.

There are different types of records. Criminal record are only one. He has a disciplinary record at school. I figure if he had lived he would have a criminal record after this dust up with Zimmerman.

If he had a "rap" sheet..it would be public. They couldn't even identify him because there were no fingerprints on record.

It isn't a bad point. I did some research on different types of holsters and found this:

Skip small of the back holsters. Seriously. They have many disadvantages:
1) very hard to draw or holster the gun without crossing yourself with the muzzle.
2) very hard to defend against a gun grab.
3) slower draw.
4) prints like crazy if you bend over at all
5) very hard (impossible?) to draw while seated
6) potential for serious injury if you fall on your back.
Input Needed Small of Back IWB Holster

If the prosecution had any kind of brain, they'd be checking to see if Z's back was injured since after all, Z claims Martin was sitting on top of him and beating the shit out of him.

'

Yet another non sequitur from Manifold.

Oops! If he doesn't understand English, how will he be able to understand Latin!

"A statement which does not follow logically from what Esmeralda wrote."

There! Now Manifold may, at least with the use of a dictionary, have a fighting chance to understand.

While this evidence is boring, it's proving the point that TM was ON TOP of GZ when the gun was fired. And that truly is crucial evidence.

So I give a pass to the yawn factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back