The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This holster theory is so stupid the prosecution would not even bring it up in their already sham case. This case was only brought to trial to stop the black riots.

Zimmerman's statement.

WHAT statement by GZ said that he carried the gun in the small of his back?

It's in the video, around 4 minutes in, when Zimmerman is recounting the fight.

He also starts to make stuff up..to comport with the location of the fight.

WHICH video? He was involved in more than one.

If you mean THIS video, then look at around the 3:00 mark to about 3:06 time mark. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/21/video-shows-zimmerman-account-fatal-fight/

What I saw him do as he gestured and what I heard him say as he described it, was to go to his SIDE (indicating where the gun was) and saying he had it on his right side hip.

YOU take that to say it's in the small of his back? Come on. That's absolutely absurd. It is contrary to the video and his own words.

Last edited:
Did the prosecution get any meds that Zimmerman was on at the time into testimony? The one I saw them trying to get in was when he visited the PA for his "broken nose". Not allowed.

And there's Fancy Grapes' screeching point for tonight. This guy did gunshot tests on live animals.

In her infinitesimally small mind, she'll think he's saying Tampon was an animal.

'

I guess you have not had much exposure to the English language.

Yeah, that's probably it. :thup:

an·te·ced·ent
adjective
1. preceding; prior: an antecedent event.
noun
2. a preceding circumstance, event, object, style, phenomenon, etc.
3. antecedents.
a. ancestors.
b. the history, events, characteristics, etc., of one's earlier life: Little is known about his birth and antecedents.

Love how you respond to someone about your use of the word "antecedent" but don't respond to the post showing that Zimmerman's antecedents include people of color despite your claim to the contrary. :thup:

due to the stippling (what the doctor calls tattooing), it is clear that the gun's muzzle was within about 2 to 5 inches of TM's chest at the moment the gun was fired.

Last edited:
Current Witness --

draft_lens13341351module119123721photo_1284357673michael-hogan-saul-tigh-b

contact between muzzle and clothing but clothing AWAY from skin two to four inches, consistent with the stippling.

The good doctor just confirmed, forensically and fully and conclusively, that TM was on top at the moment the shot was fired.

contact between muzzle and clothing but clothing AWAY from skin two to four inches, consistent with the stippling.

The good doctor just confirmed, forensically and fully and conclusively, that TM was on top at the moment the shot was fired.

Yes he did, but did he do it in a way understandable to a lay jury? We have one of our members here in the thread who almost certainly didn't understand that and who isn't interested in his testimony anyway. So I hope this doesn't go on a lot longer. I still remember the defense going on for days to teach the jury about DNA evidence, but only managed to get them to zone it out and not consider it at all. The defense needs to be careful at this point.

But Rattie is right. Zimmerman's doctor is much smarter than the prosecution's doctor. :)

So what? It doesn't prove diddly squat. Irrelevant.

Yes he did, but did he do it in a way understandable to a lay jury? We have one of our members here in the thread who almost certainly didn't understand that and who isn't interested in his testimony anyway. So I hope this doesn't go on a lot longer. I still remember the defense going on for days to teach the jury about DNA evidence, but only managed to get them to zone it out and not consider it at all. The defense needs to be careful at this point.

But Rattie is right. Zimmerman's doctor is much smarter than the prosecution's doctor. :)

This is a lawyer's favorite kind of expert witness. What he just explained even Sarah could follow if she were objective. Of course, she's not. But I doubt anyone on the jury is as pitiably close minded as Sarah has shown herself to be.

This Dr looks amused at the prosecutions inept attempt to claim TM couldn't move or talk after being shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back