The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
corey_zps4815dd8f.png

What the HELL is that thing???

So...

What...

Happened...

?...

Did...

The...

Defense...

Rest...

And...

The...

Prosecution...

Call...

Their...

First...

Rebuttal...

Witness...

?...

I said butt...

and to think crimes of this nature probably occur on a weekly basis in South Chicago (as I mentioned in this or another post), and do they have trials over those murders? why isn't Al Sharpton having a cow over Blacks killing Blacks?

Why do liberals act like it was their own kid that got killed?

Is it b/c BO said; If I had a son

?

Honestly, there's been tons of black kids killed since then, mostly by other black kids, but none of them give a fuck b/c it happens in lib dominated cities, where gun tyranny is at it's zenith.

hypacrassy at it's mutha fukkin finest.

It was drizzling that night. Couple that with sweat.

And you have a slippery surface that isn't easy to grab.

Additionally, Zimmerman's injuries don't jibe with his story.

Unless, of course, you are contending that Martin was a weakling.

Which of Zimmerman's injuries does not jibe with his story?

The "Slamming" of the head into the concrete.

Unless Martin was very weak..those injuries don't comport with the story.

That did not answer my question.

I think they have to give him some time simply because he killed the kid and there is some reasonable doubt. How much? Depends on how the jury is taking all the testimony.

LOL

Sarie just acknowledged reasonable doubt.

She just doesn't grasp that this means GZ should be acquitted.

Proof beyond a reasonable doubt that it wasn’t self defense. Maybe I'm not saying it right but I don't claim to be a lawyer like some people who are on her everyday.

What he's saying is that if there is reasonable doubt then GZ is not supposed to be convicted. It has to be beyond a reasonable doubt. Even if you just think it's more likely than not that GZ committed the crime, that's not enough.

Why do liberals act like it was their own kid that got killed?

Is it b/c BO said; If I had a son

?

Honestly, there's been tons of black kids killed since then, mostly by other black kids, but none of them give a fuck b/c it happens in lib dominated cities, where gun tyranny is at it's zenith.

hypacrassy at it's mutha fukkin finest.

It goes straight to the heart of the matter. There are rules for you and different rules for me.

New expert has swelling surrounding the eyes, and ridges on his forehead.

He's a damn Cardassian disguised as a human. :eek:

LOL

Sarie just acknowledged reasonable doubt.

She just doesn't grasp that this means GZ should be acquitted.

Proof beyond a reasonable doubt that it wasn’t self defense. Maybe I'm not saying it right but I don't claim to be a lawyer like some people who are on her everyday.

What he's saying is that if there is reasonable doubt then GZ is not supposed to be convicted. It has to be beyond a reasonable doubt. Even if you just think it's more likely than not that GZ committed the crime, that's not enough.

??
Every now and then I hear--'The jury will consider lesser charges such as manslaughter which are included in the 2nd degree murder charge...'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back