The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A record involves arrests, convictions, jail time..you know.

Actual crimes.

Feel free.

Post it..along with links.

Because he's a juvenile there are privacy laws to protect him. However it was reported he had been suspended from school more than once. He posted on his twitter page that he punched out a bus driver and before they started sanitizing his page there were various admissions of drinking under age, possessing a weapon, and pot cultivation.

There are different types of records. Criminal record are only one. He has a disciplinary record at school. I figure if he had lived he would have a criminal record after this dust up with Zimmerman.

If he had a "rap" sheet..it would be public. They couldn't even identify him because there were no fingerprints on record.

I said he had a record.....dumb-ass......not a rap-sheet.

Well, Zimmerman's pistol was kept at the small of his back.

If Trayvon was sitting on his chest pounding on him, how would it be possible for him to know he had a gun, much less reach for it?

No one outside the movies carries their weapon in the small of their back if they use an inside the waistband holster. What makes you think Zimmerman did?

Zimmerman's statement.

Funny, you said you had no idea he carried his gun in a holster that fit inside his pants, now you claim it was in his statement. Which of those stories is true?

Why do liberals act like it was their own kid that got killed?

Is it b/c BO said; If I had a son

?

Honestly, there's been tons of black kids killed since then, mostly by other black kids, but none of them give a fuck b/c it happens in lib dominated cities, where gun tyranny is at it's zenith.

hypacrassy at it's mutha fukkin finest.

It goes straight to the heart of the matter. There are rules for you and different rules for me.

If a black Panther gunned me down, it would only make news if he was arrested and not let go.

The bizzarre double standard pisses me off.

When Jorge is let go, more than likely, blacks will riot, whites will be killed, and it will be the fault of something else.

Sarah, do you really think Zimmerman won't be acquitted?

I think they have to give him some time simply because he killed the kid and there is some reasonable doubt. How much? Depends on how the jury is taking all the testimony.

:cuckoo:

“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.” - Abraham Lincoln

The judge is still listening to evidence and whether it will come in. They are working late.
They're on another subject now...Trayvon's phone and Facebook records that he thought he deleted.

It appears he was trying to buy a gun on the black market....and that he was proud of his fighting ability.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back