The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, pheonix has been reported. I suggest the rest of you keep your distance.

LOL! You guys can't take what you dish out ha? Thanks for the laugh! :lol:

Cry-Baby.gif

The left have created an entitled attitude amongst their base.. "You're entitled to beat up a white man if he pisses you off... you're entitled to mock a white man, harm him, debase him." So now we have thugs walking around thinking it's ok to physically attack people and then when they end up dead, the left cries FOUL.. It's the same old stank shit, different day. We're all suppose to just let the left do whatever the fuck it wants and shut our mouths. Too bad that will never happen.

"But if a white man should ever bring harm on you, scream racism."

Actually Matthew;you are a dishonest idiot with a racial chip on your shoulder against "the Blacks", anyone who is honest can see it by your posts and the threads that you start.

Do people purposely follow someone who is trying to avoid them and ask them for directions? If someone follows me and I try to avoid them and then they leave their vehicle in order to confront me, a rational person would see that there's a potential threat and either have a flight or fight response.

There are plenty of people who start fights (like zimmerman did) and get their asses kicked.

Once again this demonstrates the way that you , templar, and the rest of your bigoted cohorts, lie and try to make an incorrect pretext about what someone "thinks" or "feels". Show me a post where I stated this bunk that you posted: "You just don't like it that Zimmerman wanted to do something about the break ins around that area. Crime is ok with you as long as it is done by a certain group of people..." . Good luck in trying to find a post of mine back up another one of your lies, you fucking idiot matthew.

Thanks for the laugh............................asshole. :lol:

Golly Phoenix...you a badass?

Nah, I just call it the way I see it and I am quite often correct.

That's debateable.

Now we have these same RACE pimps inciting rage and threatening violence. Do you morons think we're just going to sit back and let you loot our businesses, burn our towns, rob our homes, beat or families with no response? People will defend themselves, period.. so remember that before you walk around fucking with everyone because you think you're somehow entitled to.

You're a fucking idiot Phonoixopp.

So it is against the law to walk up to someone to ask a question? People ask for directions from people all the time or a multitude of different things. This wasn't against the law...The case rest on 1. Who attacked who, 2. Did Zimmerman have a right to self defense?

There's little question that Trayvon was on top...

You just don't like it that Zimmerman wanted to do something about the break ins around that area. Crime is ok with you as long as it is done by a certain group of people...

Do understand this isn't away to draw businesses into that area. :(

Actually Matthew;you are a dishonest idiot with a racial chip on your shoulder against "the Blacks", anyone who is honest can see it by your posts and the threads that you start.

Do people purposely follow someone who is trying to avoid them and ask them for directions? If someone follows me and I try to avoid them and then they leave their vehicle in order to confront me, a rational person would see that there's a potential threat and either have a flight or fight response.

There are plenty of people who start fights (like zimmerman did) and get their asses kicked.

Once again this demonstrates the way that you , templar, and the rest of your bigoted cohorts, lie and try to make an incorrect pretext about what someone "thinks" or "feels". Show me a post where I stated this bunk that you posted: "You just don't like it that Zimmerman wanted to do something about the break ins around that area. Crime is ok with you as long as it is done by a certain group of people..." . Good luck in trying to find a post of mine back up another one of your lies, you fucking idiot matthew.

Thanks for the laugh............................asshole. :lol:

Nobody knows if TM was truly acting suspicious or not. Nobody knows if GZ started the fight. With these aspects agreed upon, you have evidence to look at. The evidence, testimony and physical evidence, supports GZ's account. The fact that the prosecution continues to give different scenarios about the incident promotes reasonable doubt.

What evidence and testimony supports zimmerman's account?

The left have created an entitled attitude amongst their base.. "You're entitled to beat up a white man if he pisses you off... you're entitled to mock a white man, harm him, debase him." So now we have thugs walking around thinking it's ok to physically attack people and then when they end up dead, the left cries FOUL.. It's the same old stank shit, different day. We're all suppose to just let the left do whatever the fuck it wants and shut our mouths. Too bad that will never happen.

I actually feel sorry for the white male today. He is discriminated against, mocked, attacked, ridiculed, dared to defend himself, called every name in the book. These fucking loons have created an atmosphere of sheer hatred. I'm a white female.. I go to the range every month, without fail. I have a healthy respect for weapons and have been exposed to them since I was a child. You fuck with me you better well prepared. Everyone has the right to walk the streets safely.. when you come looking for trouble, you just may fucking find it.

But I've already told you, I don't have an opinion because I don't know all the facts.
How can I be any plainer?

I'll chalk this one up as some type of communication/language barrier issue.
:cheers2:

O'Mara said he had filed 6 sanctions against the prosecution related to discovery issues, including the 900 page report from the State's IT representative which was prepared in January and not received by the defense until June.

Is this a basis for appeal or is it another matter?

Sad how this became a political issue...We're judging Zimmerman by current laws that say that he had a right to self defense.

You're welcome to fight for gun laws and laws favorable to people beating others up. Doesn't make any sense but you can surely do that.

Last edited:
As I stated earlier since the jury already believed Martin was on top of Zimmerman the prosecution has conceded that in their display today when the "use of force" "expert" testified.
Another double edge sword for the prosecution as they are trying anything to salvage something out his case. Their admission with their demonstration of Martin on top is a last attempt to at least get possibly a manslaughter conviction. Their admission that Martin on top almost throws out the murder charge.
First the "use of force" witness, a private detective was a mistake for the defense and I would bet West was the one that wanted this guy. I have been a licensed private detective since 1982 and over the last 15 years the trend has been for everyone to be an "expert" specializing in something. And in most cases it is borderline bogus. This guy did nothing to help the defense and was made to look foolish on cross. But it was a wash.
Now on to the change of tactics of the prosecution. First their argument was that Zimmerman ran down Martin and an altercation happened and Zimmerman was the aggressor. That has fallen apart as indicated by the prosecution on top of the dummy today admitting that Martin was on top. So the argument will be correctly by the defense that NOW the prosecution has contributed and supported TWO DIFFERENT possibilities.
And sports fans that is reasonable doubt as to the murder charge 100%. Additionally, the fact that the defense was NOT given the 700 page forensic report of Martin's phone until 6 months after it was hidden by the prosecution and the government examiner had to hire an attorney to expose that and only then was the defense given that on the eve of trial is a massive reversible error on behalf of the Judge in not sanctioning the prosecution and allowing that in as evidence.
The prosecution now knows that the evidence is strong that Martin was on top of Zimmerman so that the jury accepts that. That was exposed fully today.
Folks, you can see first hand the abusive power of the government and their vast resources in the methods of this prosecution. They are not interested in facts and justice. Additionally, the Judge has bent over backwards to allow it.
However, I will support the jury verdict. Amazing the support from the left in this as the poor, the helpless, the down and out are the victims of these abuses of government power 90% of the time. It confirms that the left is not interested in any of that. Martin is black and since there was a lot of racism in this country 60 years ago a "white Hispanic" must pay no matter what the evidence.
Which proves that they are not really interested in curbing injustice and changing the abuses of government power against the poor and helpless.
All the are interested in is blaming someone for something and getting publicity.

Last edited:
ok, you said "Zimmerman was not "following him around." That is a mischaracterization. " So yes you did say that.

As I stated. Martin may have just jogged around the corner out of sight and then started walking. We have all seen Zimmerman, he is not so obese he can't run a block. We're not talking about a 10 mile run here. Zimmerman could have run the block and caught up to him around the corner. You actually think it is more likely that Zimmerman sprinted away just to sprint back and attack Martin? Really? While I guess it is possible, why sprint away in the first place?

What is it about this case that it brings out the brain dead?

You said Zimmerman was following Martin around. That implies an extended period of pursuit. There was no such thing. Which is why I said you mischaracterized it.
Zimmerman followed Martin initially. Then Martin saw him and ran away.

According to your version Martin ran around the corner (of what??) and stopped. He was so..what?,,that he did not hear the obese Zimmerman puffing towards him. Zimmerman confronted him around the corner of whatever it was and then..what? Slammed his own head against the ground and then shot Martin?
Your version is bizarre and not based on anything except bias and misinformation.
But even if it were accurate, the only question is whether Zimmerman was legitimately in fear for his life when he shot. And the answer is still yes.

So now you admit he followed him: "Zimmerman followed Martin initially." You said it. Now how do you know he ever stopped following him?

Have you looked at a map of the area? Your explanation makes no sense. From the map I have seen Zimmermans car was down a block and out of sight from where the shooting occurred. So clearly Zimmerman followed him from his car to where the shooting occurred. According to the Zimmerman 911 call it was raining out so yes it's quite possible the weather was loud and he didn't hear him.

I'm basing what I'm saying on the Zimmerman 911 call and where his car and the shooting was. How is the bias or misinformation?

So tell me something. Your out for a walk in your neighborhood and some guy harasses you. He ends up punching you and a fight starts. You start winning and the guy pulls a gun and shoots and kills you. Should he be charged with anything?

I never said he didnt follow him. I said your statement he "followed him around" mischaracterized what happened.
Which was:
Zimmerman said he was driving to the grocery store when he spotted Trayvon Martin walking through the neighborhood. Zimmerman's father said that, while his son was not on duty that night as Neighborhood Watch captain, there had been many break-ins and he thought it suspicious that someone he didn't recognize was walking behind the town homes instead of on the street or the sidewalk. Zimmerman therefore called a non-emergency police line to report Martin's behavior and summon police.[188][189] During the call, Zimmerman told the dispatcher that Martin was "coming to check me out."[100] A source to the Orlando Sentinel said in May that Zimmerman told investigators that at one point Martin circled his vehicle,[Note 7] and he rolled up his window to avoid a confrontation.[185][190]

After telling the police dispatcher that Martin "ran,"[191] Zimmerman left his vehicle to determine his location and ascertain in which direction Martin had fled.[185][192] The dispatcher asked if Zimmerman was following Martin, and Zimmerman replied "Yeah." Then the dispatcher said, "OK, we don't need you to do that." Zimmerman replied with "OK" and stated that Martin got away.[191] After a discussion about where Zimmerman would meet police, the call ended, and Zimmerman told investigators he was returning to his vehicle when Martin approached him from his left rear and confronted him.[185][186] According to Zimmerman, Martin then punched him in the face, knocking him down, and began beating his head against the sidewalk.[185][186] Zimmerman said he called out for help while being beaten, and at one point Martin covered his mouth to muffle the screams.[185][186] According to Zimmerman's father, during the struggle while Martin was on top of Zimmerman, Martin saw the gun his son was carrying and said something to the effect of "You're gonna die now" or "You're gonna die tonight" and continued to beat Zimmerman.[184] Zimmerman and Martin struggled over the gun, and Zimmerman shot Martin once in the chest at close range, in self-defense.[185][186][187]

Martin ran away. Zimmerman got out of the car to see where he had gone. How far did he go from the car? I don't know. But then Martin, who had run away, suddenly re-appeared and confronted Zimmerman.
So saying Zimmerman "followed him around" is not accurate.

Do you think Zimmerman, much shorter than Martin and in worse shape, started punching Martin? If so for what reason?

I actually feel sorry for the white male today. He is discriminated against, mocked, attacked, ridiculed, dared to defend himself, called every name in the book. These fucking loons have created an atmosphere of sheer hatred. I'm a white female.. I go to the range every month, without fail. I have a healthy respect for weapons to and have been exposed to them since I was a child. You fuck with me you better well prepared. Everyone has the right to walk the streets safely.. when you come looking for trouble, you just may fucking find it.

As long as I am able, I shall never fear to defend myself from a black man, should he ever try something as foolish as attacking me. If he dies, that's not my problem. Actions beget consequences!

Can you be more specific? Wouldn't you agree that GZ is at least a loser? You'd have to be to follow people around to try and feel self-important and spend half of your adult life calling the police on people for any reason.

No. I think you're a pathetic fucking loser, flinging crap comments that contradict each other with no foundation other than your "feelings."

Nobody's perfect, and people make mistakes. That shows I'm human unlike how you come off in your personal attack.

How does one mistake all of a sudden make my comments contradict? That doesn't even make sense.

No, your mistake was posting here at all.

rdean just went off the deep end...
Where would we be today if....

Trevon just kept walking away...
Trevon called 911
Trevon did not confront someone who had a gun.
Trevon did not attack George Zimmerman...

IN this country we're afforded the RIGHT to decide. Any seasoned attorney knows that if they don't have to put their client on the witness stand, ABSOLUTELY don't do it. You're just pissed that Zimmerman has been shown to be innocent and your leftist lynching party has been shown to be nothing more than RACE WHORES.

I'm not pissed. And Zimmerman has been shown to be innocent, either. Maybe not guilty, but definitely not innocent.

We have the right to self defense in this country. If some punkazz biatch who looks for trouble comes and starts it, he just may end up dead. Guess what?! Leave people the fuck alone.. think you can simply hit and attack someone simply because you don't like them or you're pissed about something? WRONG ANSWER.
That's the advice your boy zimmemrn should have followed, instead he chose to follow and harass that kid. zimmerman was the adult with the firearm, he should have definitely kept his distance as Martin wasn't committing any crime.

I'm not pissed. And Zimmerman has been shown to be innocent, either. Maybe not guilty, but definitely not innocent.

We have the right to self defense in this country. If some punkazz biatch who looks for trouble comes and starts it, he just may end up dead. Guess what?! Leave people the fuck alone.. think you can simply hit and attack someone simply because you don't like them or you're pissed about something? WRONG ANSWER.
That's the advice your boy zimmemrn should have followed, instead he chose to follow and harass that kid. zimmerman was the adult with the firearm, he should have definitely kept his distance as Martin wasn't committing any crime.

He's not my boy and he had every right to defend himself. Go try that shit again with someone.. You'll find the same results. Like I said , no one is going to roll over and let you fuckers simply beat them up.. Mind your own fucking biznez then you won't have to worry about being 6ft under.. otherwise roll the fucking dice and choose your victim carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back