The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of doubt being raised by state's closing.

Lots of straws being grabbed at. I at least try to be objective when listening to the defense and at least don't ridicule the whole thing.

Lots of we don't know what happened and isn't it possible by the person with the burden of proof means doubt. Kind of like your "wouldn't you agree" line.

Last edited:
The defense is really trying to argue that TM couldn't see the gun? Hello, witnesses could see a lot and I'm guessing their was some degree of artificial lighting given that it was near apartments and pathways. Such weak shit.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23zimmermantrial&amp;src=hash">#zimmermantrial</a> Juror B29 won't make eye contact with BDLR. She's a hispanic nurse.</p>&mdash; Andrew Branca, LOSD (@LawSelfDefense) <a href="https://twitter.com/LawSelfDefense/statuses/355400479074828290">July 11, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Um, that post may have not gone as planned, pete.

Don't know how to embed twitter posts. Sorry. What it says is that juror B29 the Hispanic nurse has not made eye contact with BDLR during his closing arguments. Usually means that they are not buying it.

Can you link us to that twitter feed, pete? I find this intriguing.

This is so stupid.

He claims GZ straddled TM after the shooting. So why not holder the gun?

Because he wasn't in it for the kill!

Anybody going to be in the southeast this weekend? I don't have any riot plans nailed down yet. If anyone wants to meet up in a gentrification zone in a majority black city and watch from the roof tops as section 8 houses burn I'm available.

I live in the Southeast, I'm not worried at all. There's Sec 8 housing about a mile away from us.

Good luck. God be with you.

Thank you, and God be with you too. I don't hear too many people here grumbling or even talking about the Martin case, except for my stepson (who is white) and his group of friends who are many different races and sympathize with Martin. They are too busy working, partying, and having too good of a time to do anything stupid..............

Last edited:
Lol, BDLR having a temper tantrum by slamming the package of Skittles on the table. LOL he's lost it. I'll give the first line of his closing arguments credit, well worded. But after that, it's completely bonkers.

the Bernster's case:

It COULD HAVE been A
MAYBE IT WAS B!
Skittles
But possibly IT WAS C
ASSHOLE!
What IF IT WAS D
FUCKING PUNKS
CONSIDER E IT COULD HAVE BEEN E

It sounds like he's arguing reasonable doubt to me. But what do I know.

buy the insurance, I don't want people driving without being able to cover their unforeseeable negligence.

That isn't what this thread is about.

Her insurance lapsed for FOUR DAYS in the year of 2010 (October), and they didn't know until May 2013, more than two years later, and the method that they had used to discover it was unconstitutional.

Now read the thread kid.

The question is why so many people fear Jury Trials and Pro Se representation, when, if they follow the advice given to them by an experienced person, they are guaranteed a dismissal or acquittal. They would rather have the State rape them, then challenge the State itself. Thou shall not question the King!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back