The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know in the Zimmerman case, they are claiming that his life was in no danger. I'd like to know how a person determines that at the time or even after the fact. People die every day from head injuries. I say if you're being attacked and you didn't start it, don't assume you're just in for a good beating, fight back with whatever you've got.

No. The prosecution is NOT saying that Zimmerman's ass wasn't being thrashed, but the political right wing somehow believes it is important to emphasize how badly Zimmerman was getting his ass kicked.

That is not the issue at all. It isn't even relevant.

The central fact is that Zimmerman killed an innocent person due to his own idiocy, cockiness, and stupidity. Call it manslaughter.

If Zimmerman had not had a gun, he would not have stalked that kid.

If the evidence we have in front of us is correct and Trayvon Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating his ass, he isn't innocent. he is the freakin aggressor and Zimmerman has every right to shoot his aggressor in self defense.

You have ZERO evidence that Zimmerman was an aggressor. That's why you are trying to make things up. If you had evidence, you wouldn't be making things up.

So yes, the evidence that Martin was beating Zimmerman's ass is the issue. And it's completely relevant. By pretending he wasnt, you are just lying to yourselves.

Walking up to someone isn't a reason to jump someone and threaten to kill them. End of story...Now if Zimmerman started the fight or came up being pushy that is quite another thing.

What would you do if you tried to avoid someone and they walked upon on you in what your perceived was a threatening manner, like maybe he was going to rob you or beat your ass? In my opinion, there are only three things to do; stand there and wait for him to do something or not do something (taking a chance), run (smart), or fight (depending on the circumstance smart or dumb)?

Are you suggesting that's what happened?

This one was new to me.

Zimmerman's holster was "really" a concealed carry type. Meaning it was worn on the inside of his pants. And according to the video, he wore it in back above his buttocks on his left side.

Which almost completely destroys another part of Zimmerman's story. That Martin saw the gun.

It would mean that either Martin had xray night vision..or that's another inconsistency.

Seriously?

This is how you wear an IWB holster. Police routinely spot these things under jackets even if they are in front of the person wearing them because they are designed to be able to draw the weapon without breaking your arm. You really need to stop watching movies and thinking the real world works the same way.

new-tuckable-holster-4.jpg

:clap2:

Thanks man.

Just completely reinforced what I posted.

He was wearing it behind his back.

The State is addressing this in his last plea. He is making a big deal about it, why did he holster it if he was in fear for his life, how could Trayvon see it behind his back, he's playing tapes and talking about Zimmerman's lies.

Hope you're watching.

Considering that isn't at issue in the Zimmerman case, what's your point? Considering there is no evidence he initiated physical contact.
Debatable. The fact that Zimmerman left his car and was later in the boy's immediate vicinity implies that Zimmerman moved toward the victim. These are actually the facts. It could alse be easily argued that stalking initiates "physical contact."

The only evidence we have is that Zimmerman saw someone suspicious and then a few minutes later was being beat against the ground with an aggressor on top, per the eye witnesses.
If Zimmerman stalked the boy, then Zimmerman was the aggressor. He simply had his ass handed to him, but he was still the initiator.

Making up and changing facts to somehow make Zimmerman guilty while ignoring the evidence isn't honest or just. We don't have the privilege of making things up in a court of law. In fact, we have the responsibility NOT to.
Exactly. We know the basic facts, and it seems quite clear that Zimmerman was responsible for the wrongful death of an innocent pedestrian.

Doesn't change that we have a right to self defense.
Stalking is not "self defense."

I heard on the news channel feed from Florida (channel 9) that one of the 6 women on the jury will not even LOOK at Bernie. :cool:

And, by the way, I missed this point all together, but I think it is a good one:

Kathi Belich, WFTV @KBelichWFTV

The state see[m]s to be conceding again that Martin might have been on top and struggling over []Zimmerman[] 's guns.

I saw that on the Tweeter - that's hispanic woman

Aren't there 9 jurors in the box? the 6 and 3 alternates, that incidentally don't now they are alternates.

Prosecutor's voice has more rage and spite in his voice than any call, interrogation, or interview that GZ has given. Probably not a good strategy when you are trying to convince someone of a man's evil intentions. Compare and contrast is instinctive deductive tool.

Walking up to someone isn't a reason to jump someone and threaten to kill them. End of story...Now if Zimmerman started the fight or came up being pushy that is quite another thing.

What would you do if you tried to avoid someone and they walked upon on you in what your perceived was a threatening manner, like maybe he was going to rob you or beat your ass? In my opinion, there are only three things to do; stand there and wait for him to do something or not do something (taking a chance), run (smart), or fight (depending on the circumstance smart or dumb)?

Are you suggesting that's what happened?

All liberals can do is make suggestions. They can't purport on facts.

snarl--a 1000 more cyber slaps for her.

justice in the state of FL. I am beginning to 'hate' FL--a long list of reasons. No plans for violence--ftr. Get some of their socialites that assist the military involved--the Petraeus scandal still irritates me--for one thing.

I am blathering---at a loss for words.

Here's another reason to hate Florida. Every animal in the state is designed to kill people in some way. :eek:

Time for GA to guard the border. lol--unleash the alligators and let nature take its course.

I heard GA was going to get a new zoo. It seems they are planning to put a fence around Florida. (With apologies to any intelligent life forms from FL who may be posting here.)

Last edited:
I heard on the news channel feed from Florida (channel 9) that one of the 6 women on the jury will not even LOOK at Bernie. :cool:

And, by the way, I missed this point all together, but I think it is a good one:

I saw that on the Tweeter - that's hispanic woman

Aren't there 9 jurors in the box? the 6 and 3 alternates, that incidentally don't now they are alternates.

6 and 4 alts - lost an alt for personal reasons so 9 total and the alts know they're alts.

hispanic woman is a juror juror not an alt.

I know in the Zimmerman case, they are claiming that his life was in no danger. I'd like to know how a person determines that at the time or even after the fact. People die every day from head injuries. I say if you're being attacked and you didn't start it, don't assume you're just in for a good beating, fight back with whatever you've got.

No. The prosecution is NOT saying that Zimmerman's ass wasn't being thrashed, but the political right wing somehow believes it is important to emphasize how badly Zimmerman was getting his ass kicked.

That is not the issue at all. It isn't even relevant.

The central fact is that Zimmerman killed an innocent person due to his own idiocy, cockiness, and stupidity. Call it manslaughter.

If Zimmerman had not had a gun, he would not have stalked that kid.

If the evidence we have in front of us is correct and Trayvon Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating his ass, he isn't innocent. he is the freakin aggressor and Zimmerman has every right to shoot his aggressor in self defense.

You have ZERO evidence that Zimmerman was an aggressor. That's why you are trying to make things up. If you had evidence, you wouldn't be making things up.

So yes, the evidence that Martin was beating Zimmerman's ass is the issue. And it's completely relevant. By pretending he wasnt, you are just lying to yourselves.

Okay, dummie. Try this one on, then:

You're in a bar. Some guy comes over and gropes your wife. You take a swing at him. He takes a swing back. You proceed to pound his creepy ass.

By your standards, he now feels his life is "in danger." He pulls out a gun and LEGALLY protects himself by blowing a hole in your head.

Dumbasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back