🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The old America is gone, eclipsed by a shift in demographics that is transforming the face

The title of this thread reveals a racist POS who doesn't understand what America is, has always been, and will always be. Little racist cowards are incapable of grasping what is important.

have another nip :alcoholic:

America has always been changing. And people said that the influx of the Germans would destroy the nation. And the influx of Irish would destroy the nation. And the influx of Italians and East Europeans, especially the Jews, would destroy the nation. But here we are, better than ever. And that is what we will be 20 years from now.

So during an economic collapse...white people stopped having as many kids and focused on making ends meet.

And brown folks are now proud that they are breeding faster than whites or something??
If Mexico, South America and Africa are an indication of what America will look like in 80 years...im glad I wont be around for it.

So during an economic collapse...white people stopped having as many kids and focused on making ends meet.

And brown folks are now proud that they are breeding faster than whites or something??
If Mexico, South America and Africa are an indication of what America will look like in 80 years...im glad I wont be around for it.

Don't worry about it. The black and brown people have a remarkable capacity for killing themselves and each other off.

meh............

the OP just proves once again an age old adage............

Nigga's gonna nig.:blsmile:

Don't worry about it. The black and brown people have a remarkable capacity for killing themselves and each other off.

Not only that..........as the great Bob Grant once said waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the early 1980's.............if they get out of line they cant hide!!!:up:

I still laugh my balls off when I think of that.................

Forum List

Back