The Old Boys Club is firmly in charge once again

The VOR

Gold Member
May 8, 2011
A picture of the gop celebration party at the White House for those that pushed through the trumpcare bill that they slapped together to try and save face.

170504191027-03-trump-rose-garden-healthcare-0504-exlarge-169.jpg

Hey, what the hell are those women doing in that picture? Sure, they're white, but they shouldn't be there anyway.

A picture of the gop celebration party at the White House for those that pushed through the trumpcare bill that they slapped together to try and save face.

Hey, what the hell are those women doing in that picture? Sure, they're white, but they shouldn't be there anyway.

You left out an adjective. It is the "White" Old Boys Club...

What are they doing there? Some are there due to their convictions, some are there to protect their seat in the next election.

You left out an adjective. It is the "White" Old Boys Club...
Thank you. I don't know how I missed that. :rolleyes:

so what , they are white males and were put there by the voters that elected them to be there . Whats the problem , are you racist or something Vor ??

and its alway been my observation that Americas old white guys are pretty good . WHITE Guys , heck they were the group that mostly made up the Greatest Generation that fought ww2 and kicked azz both in 'japan' and 'europe' Vor .

Last edited:
and yeah , if you look at all the signers of Americas Foundational nation forming Documents and papers outlining American law and most everything else . Well they were mostly or ALL White old men although some were quite young but hey , they were 'ALL' White MEN Vor !!

We usually succeed in our endeavors with the kind of people we need at that time. Our Founding Fathers did a phenomenal job at their time in History. Martin Luther King also came at a time when we need hin most, although I doubt if all of today's blacks honor his message.

We weathered a storm with Obama and I don't think we would have Trump if it hadn't been so mismanaged at the top of the last administration. Obama taught Trump the power of the Executive Order and he's pleased to follow in his footsteps although in a different direction.

The disgusting demonstration of democrat representatives marching from the Capital building to the White House in support of sexual abuser Bill Clinton who was impeached didn't connect to the left as the "old boy's club". So much for political perspective on the left.

Forum List

Back