The One Question No One So Far Can Answer

So yet again, the defense of Trump boils down to “others did it too”; i.e. Trump is no different than Clinton, Obama, Bush … Are you ready to sacrifice the BS that he is “different” because as soon as anyone questions your messiah, the rationalization is crying about Obama (which is in bounds I guess) but Clinton hasn’t been in office in nearly 2 decades. Time to turn the page.

If you’re trying to keep the thread focused on legality; why does one of the President’s top advisors keep tabs on Guccifer 2.0 (a Russian Hacker)? How does one of the President’s Men (to introduce the Nixonian parlance because that seems to be where we’re going) know six months ahead of the fact that John Podesta is going to be hacked?

Hacking a computer is illegal.

Child, you're the one that brought up the ends justifies the means mantra, that was the whole premise behind Alinsky's teaching, a premise revered by your dear leader and the hildabitch.

Now can you get back to the topic of legality?

If you’re trying to keep the thread focused on legality; why does one of the President’s top advisors keep tabs on Guccifer 2.0 (a Russian Hacker)? How does one of the President’s Men (to introduce the Nixonian parlance because that seems to be where we’re going) know six months ahead of the fact that John Podesta is going to be hacked?

Hacking a computer is illegal

Podesta wasn't hacked, he fell for a phishing scam and provided his password.

WASHINGTON, Oct. 20 (UPI) -- John Podesta, Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman, had his email hacked by Russian operatives, security researchers confirmed Thursday.

Podesta's Gmail account was hacked using a fake login page with a URL associated with the hacker persona Fancy Bear, which has been tied to Russian interests. The connection was first reported by Motherboard. Politico reported it had also confirmed with a cybersecurity firm the connection between Podesta's hacked account and Fancy Bear.

U.S. intelligence officials have said Fancy Bear was behind the months-long effort to hack the Democratic National Committee and other Democratic groups. Clinton charged in Wednesday's debate that Russia was hacking Democrats exclusively in a bid to help sway the election.

Fancy Bear was also behind the hack of former Secretary of State Colin Powell's email.

Podesta's email was hacked using what's known as a spear-phishing technique. Podesta was sent a fake bit.ly link that redirected him to a site built to look exactly like his usual Gmail login, but that instead enabled the hackers to get his password and recode his email to allow them access.

The same bit.ly URL was used in all the hacking attempts of the the DNC, Powell and other Democrats.

John Podesta Wasn't 'Hacked,' He Fell For An Email Phishing Scam
Hacking is a crime, idiot.

Which Trump campaign member is guilty of hacking?

I would ask, which Trump campaign member did anything illegal?

By keeping the candidate who would have continued sanctions out of the WH!

"It always takes time for sanctions to bring results. Restrictive measures are usually designed to have gradual effect over a mid- to long-term horizon. I guess the architects of the sanction regime against Russia should be surprised at how soon it has brought damage. First, sanctions have taken toll on elements of the Russian ruling class that are integrated into the West. One example: The losses due to frozen assets in the U.S. alone of an oligarch close to Putin, Yuri Kovalchuk, totaled $572 million, and the oligarch Rottenberg brothers sustained losses in Italy worth nearly $40 million. Second, sanctions have exacerbated the economic recession in Russia: by accelerating capital flight and shrinking internal financial resources; by restricting Russia’s access to international financial markets and triggering a financial crunch; and by creating crisis of confidence in international business circles regarding Russia."

The Sanctions on Russia: How Hard Do They Bite?

Rex Tillerson’s Company, Exxon, Has Billions at Stake Over Sanctions on Russia

Aren't those sanctions still in place?

Yea obviously he wouldn't lift them right now...
But you never know with Trump :spinner:

Yet you insinuated you do, go figure.

What I know is Putin wanted a buddy in the WH. And if this Russia story never got out the sanctions would probably already be lifted. Trump was grooming American for a Russian alliance all campaign saying "Putin can help us fight Isis Putin can help us fight Isis"

Ever thought Putin just might of hated the bitch and thought like I did that anyone would be better? And if my memory serves even you dear leader in his first presidential bid made some somewhat positive comments about our adversaries, including Russia and Iran in an attempt to build goodwill. I guess you only see it as bad when Trump does it.

So exactly what did the Trump associate, in my scenario, intercept or disclose?

(c)
intentionally discloses, or endeavors to disclose, to any other person the contents of any wire, oral, or electronic communication, knowing or having reason to know that the information was obtained through the interception of a wire, oral, or electronic communication in violation of this subsection;

Funny, I guess you haven't been exonerated in the matter either. But like you, Trump gave them no reason to investigate him.

So far nobody has been exonerated. Not you, not me, not Trump. That's why it's called an ongoing investigation.

Which section was violated?

If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

So exactly what did the Trump associate, in my scenario, intercept or disclose?

(c)
intentionally discloses, or endeavors to disclose, to any other person the contents of any wire, oral, or electronic communication, knowing or having reason to know that the information was obtained through the interception of a wire, oral, or electronic communication in violation of this subsection;

If you read the scenario again you'll see that the Trump associate intercepted nothing and disclosed nothing, that was done by the other guy.

I've posed this hypothetical question to a couple of members and so far no one seems up to the task of providing an answer. So now I'm posing it the whole board.

Ok, here's a hypothetical scenario. Let's say a Trump associate spoke to a Russian representative. The Russian told him we have some really bad shit on the hildabitch and the representative said wow, it would sure help us if you released it on Tuesday and they did exactly that.

Tell me, what specific law would have been broken? Don't give me an opinion, quote the law.

Any takers?

Seeing as nothing crazy was released in said emails Hillary's evilness is obviously not the motive. The more likely motive is that Putin wanted someone in office who would get rid of Obama placed sanctions because it hurt their economy immensely. Putin wanted an easily manipulated puppet in our WH, which he clearly found in Trump.

US defines treason as levying war against our nation or providing aid and comfort to any enemy.

The answer is treason. Donnie should rot in jail like the traitor he is.

Since we are not at war with Russia, nor is it a declared enemy of the United States, how does any of this constitute treason??
I get it. If I sell government documents to Iran, it is not treason.
How do you draw that idiotic conclusion from what I posted?

If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

So what "offense" has anyone in the Trump administration committed?

You turds keep coming up with nothing.

Funny, I guess you haven't been exonerated in the matter either. But like you, Trump gave them no reason to investigate him.

So far nobody has been exonerated. Not you, not me, not Trump. That's why it's called an ongoing investigation.

An investigation has to have a target, everything released so far says the investigation is counterintelligence in nature directed mostly at the hackers and possibly at Trump associates in a tangential manner. But is not directed at Trump himself.

I've posed this hypothetical question to a couple of members and so far no one seems up to the task of providing an answer. So now I'm posing it the whole board.

Ok, here's a hypothetical scenario. Let's say a Trump associate spoke to a Russian representative. The Russian told him we have some really bad shit on the hildabitch and the representative said wow, it would sure help us if you released it on Tuesday and they did exactly that.

Tell me, what specific law would have been broken? Don't give me an opinion, quote the law.

Any takers?

The Information was obtained by breaking the law by hacking the DNC servers...

To then use that to gain advantage is collusion with that crime.

The servers weren't hacked.

You can't even prove that.

And there is no law against publishing or republishing information put on the Internet.

Who has the DNC filed charges against?

Anyone?

All they have is the early launch of their 2018 campaign based on ONE PLANK.

An unprovable and outlandish story of Russian Collusion already shot down by the NSA, FBI, CIA, NIS, & Treasury Department. There is NO EVIDENCE.

All the DNC has are flimsy accusations and some Dead DNC staffers who imo, were the Leakers.

Podesta's password was password.

Go sit on a sharp spike.

It'd be more entertaining to watch than to daily see Lefty Melt here every day over his failed plots to overthrow and subvert Democracy.

I don't have to prove it... The FBI are investigaing a possible crime and it is there findings and recommendations which we will see in due course...

The question which I would ask, If Trump is innocent why not have a fully independent investigation and special prosecutor, This could exonorate Trump quickly (if innocent) and he can get on with his work... So far Trump's Admin have behaved like they are hiding stuff and they are making themselves look guilty...

Once again you only admit that you have nothing, just sinister warnings about what the FBI might find.

You snowflakes need to get a grip on reality. If the FBI had found anything on the Trump administration, loyal Obama moles in the agency would have leaked them. They have already leaked all kinds of classified information.

The GOP would be all over it. The MSM would take Hillary's side and call it a witch hunt. There would be hearing until it is called old news. It would simply be part of the right wing conspiracy against the Clintons.
If Hillary won there would be hearing after hearing going after her for the email server and Clinton foundation accusations
And the MSM would take her side....not investigate. Clinton and the MSN would pronounce it an old story and move on.
Probably, just as the conservative media would cover it 24/7, just like Benghazi. We live in a grossly partisan and divided country and it is polluting our political system.

You mean one cable network would cover it? Yeah, that is exactly equivalent!
You mean the biggest news media cable network in our country? Yeah that one
The biggest cable news outlet Is still considerably smaller than ABC, CBS and NBC

Child, you're the one that brought up the ends justifies the means mantra, that was the whole premise behind Alinsky's teaching, a premise revered by your dear leader and the hildabitch.

Now can you get back to the topic of legality?

Hacking a computer is illegal

Podesta wasn't hacked, he fell for a phishing scam and provided his password.

WASHINGTON, Oct. 20 (UPI) -- John Podesta, Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman, had his email hacked by Russian operatives, security researchers confirmed Thursday.

Podesta's Gmail account was hacked using a fake login page with a URL associated with the hacker persona Fancy Bear, which has been tied to Russian interests. The connection was first reported by Motherboard. Politico reported it had also confirmed with a cybersecurity firm the connection between Podesta's hacked account and Fancy Bear.

U.S. intelligence officials have said Fancy Bear was behind the months-long effort to hack the Democratic National Committee and other Democratic groups. Clinton charged in Wednesday's debate that Russia was hacking Democrats exclusively in a bid to help sway the election.

Fancy Bear was also behind the hack of former Secretary of State Colin Powell's email.

Podesta's email was hacked using what's known as a spear-phishing technique. Podesta was sent a fake bit.ly link that redirected him to a site built to look exactly like his usual Gmail login, but that instead enabled the hackers to get his password and recode his email to allow them access.

The same bit.ly URL was used in all the hacking attempts of the the DNC, Powell and other Democrats.

John Podesta Wasn't 'Hacked,' He Fell For An Email Phishing Scam
Hacking is a crime, idiot.

Which Trump campaign member is guilty of hacking?

I would ask, which Trump campaign member did anything illegal?
Several candidates being investigated....do Foxbots and dupes understand that FBI investigations don't follow the BS GOP propaganda machine's ADHD schedule? Unless it's Comey on Hilary, that is?

If you read the scenario again you'll see that the Trump associate intercepted nothing and disclosed nothing, that was done by the other guy.

Hence the conspiracy violation 18 USC 371. Where all conspirators are guilty of the crimes performed by any one of them.

each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

So what part of the federal government was defrauded?

Somebody released Hillary's emails but it was the context of the emails that lost her the election, not Russia. She was a terrible candidate and guess what! she wants to run again in 2020. :banana:

So what part of the federal government was defrauded?

The government wasn't defrauded. But that's only HALF of the offense. Read it again.

If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States,

That offense would be 18 USC 2511

By keeping the candidate who would have continued sanctions out of the WH!

"It always takes time for sanctions to bring results. Restrictive measures are usually designed to have gradual effect over a mid- to long-term horizon. I guess the architects of the sanction regime against Russia should be surprised at how soon it has brought damage. First, sanctions have taken toll on elements of the Russian ruling class that are integrated into the West. One example: The losses due to frozen assets in the U.S. alone of an oligarch close to Putin, Yuri Kovalchuk, totaled $572 million, and the oligarch Rottenberg brothers sustained losses in Italy worth nearly $40 million. Second, sanctions have exacerbated the economic recession in Russia: by accelerating capital flight and shrinking internal financial resources; by restricting Russia’s access to international financial markets and triggering a financial crunch; and by creating crisis of confidence in international business circles regarding Russia."

The Sanctions on Russia: How Hard Do They Bite?

Rex Tillerson’s Company, Exxon, Has Billions at Stake Over Sanctions on Russia

Aren't those sanctions still in place?

Yea obviously he wouldn't lift them right now...
But you never know with Trump :spinner:

Yet you insinuated you do, go figure.

What I know is Putin wanted a buddy in the WH. And if this Russia story never got out the sanctions would probably already be lifted. Trump was grooming American for a Russian alliance all campaign saying "Putin can help us fight Isis Putin can help us fight Isis"

Ever thought Putin just might of hated the bitch and thought like I did that anyone would be better? And if my memory serves even you dear leader in his first presidential bid made some somewhat positive comments about our adversaries, including Russia and Iran in an attempt to build goodwill. I guess you only see it as bad when Trump does it.

Uhhhhh... no I'm going to go with the $$$
Also I don't care why Donnie did it, he colluded against this country with a foreign power. The GOP needs to wake up.

If Hillary won there would be hearing after hearing going after her for the email server and Clinton foundation accusations
And the MSM would take her side....not investigate. Clinton and the MSN would pronounce it an old story and move on.
Probably, just as the conservative media would cover it 24/7, just like Benghazi. We live in a grossly partisan and divided country and it is polluting our political system.

You mean one cable network would cover it? Yeah, that is exactly equivalent!
You mean the biggest news media cable network in our country? Yeah that one
The biggest cable news outlet Is still considerably smaller than ABC, CBS and NBC
So what? Start another conservative station then. It's a free country

Forum List

Back