The One Question No One So Far Can Answer

I've posed this hypothetical question to a couple of members and so far no one seems up to the task of providing an answer. So now I'm posing it the whole board.

Ok, here's a hypothetical scenario. Let's say a Trump associate spoke to a Russian representative. The Russian told him we have some really bad shit on the hildabitch and the representative said wow, it would sure help us if you released it on Tuesday and they did exactly that.

Tell me, what specific law would have been broken? Don't give me an opinion, quote the law.

Any takers?

18 U.S. Code § 953 - Private correspondence with foreign governments

"Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply, himself or his agent, to any foreign government or the agents thereof for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects."

Of course, you'll not accept this and quibble about what the definition of "is" is, but I'm not going to follow you down one of your fucking myriad rabbit holes! The person in your 'hypothetical' scenario would have committed a felony.

The DNC and the bitches campaign are private entities and not the US.

I've posed this hypothetical question to a couple of members and so far no one seems up to the task of providing an answer. So now I'm posing it the whole board.

Ok, here's a hypothetical scenario. Let's say a Trump associate spoke to a Russian representative. The Russian told him we have some really bad shit on the hildabitch and the representative said wow, it would sure help us if you released it on Tuesday and they did exactly that.

Tell me, what specific law would have been broken? Don't give me an opinion, quote the law.

Any takers?

"Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply, himself or his agent, to any foreign government or the agents thereof for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects."

Of course, you'll not accept this and quibble about what the definition of "is" is, but I'm not going to follow you down one of your fucking myriad rabbit holes! The person in your 'hypothetical' scenario would have committed a felony.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ding, ding, ding. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I love how the tards will parrot whatever their propaganda outlets tell them, without engaging a single brain cell in critical thinking.

I have documented their profound gullibility here: Fool Me A Thousand Times

So these dumb parroting retards aren't fooling a single person with their newfound pseudo-skeptical attitude about Russia's interference in our election. These idiots make unsubstantiated claims on a daily basis.

They believe what they are TOLD to believe by their propaganda masters. And they have been told to believe Putin is their lord and master and he did not interfere in our election.

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

Declassified report says Putin ‘ordered’ effort to undermine faith in U.S. election and help Trump

Intelligence Report Paints a Damning Picture of RT America | Inverse

The CIA gave classified briefings to the Gang of Eight. This briefing convinced those members that Russia interfered in our election.

It is stated policy from Trump Administration officials that Russia interfered. They admit it. They do not deny it.

Only hack retards who haven't a critical thinking bone in their bodies deny it.

I love how the tards will parrot whatever their propaganda outlets tell them, without engaging a single brain cell in critical thinking.

So these dumb parroting retards aren't fooling a single person with their newfound pseudo-skeptical attitude about Russia's interference in our election. These idiots make unsubstantiated claims on a daily basis.

They believe what they are TOLD to believe by their propaganda masters. And they have been told to believe Putin is their lord and master and he did not interfere in our election.

Declassified report says Putin ‘ordered’ effort to undermine faith in U.S. election and help Trump

The CIA gave classified briefings to the Gang of Eight. This briefing convinced those members that Russia interfered in our election.

It is stated policy from Trump Administration officials that Russia interfered. They admit it. They do not deny it.

that isn't evidence of anything. in fact, the fact is the FBI never looked at the DNC server. So how the fk would they know anything to make any statement?

If Trump cronies colluded with Russia, they are guilty of conspiracy.

Easy peasey.

Don't go around saying no one answered your simple question any more.

You're welcome.

that isn't evidence of anything. in fact, the fact is the FBI never looked at the DNC server. So how the fk would they know anything to make any statement?
There was far more interference than the hacking of the DNC server, retard. That you are completely ignorant of that fact betrays you. It is an open admission by you, without you even knowing it, that you have very deliberately avoided finding out the facts, much less the TRUTH, about this issue.

11tlf7r.jpg

I have seen no evidence!

No law was broken by firing Comey. Comey testified himself that Hillary broke the law and that he failed to carry out his duty and responsibilities as Director of the FBI. 'Nuff justification to fire him. 'Nuff said.
Please stay on topic..

I DID stay on topic. In your 'fantasy' no law was broken. No law was broken by firing Comey, either. It was justified.

Easy peasey.

You're welcome.
well that still ain't Trump duh

Any takers?

"Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

Try to spin that as benign - colluding with a foreign power interfere in our democratic institutions is an act of treason.

Can that be alleged? Yep. Can it be proved is the question.

So you're saying a recognized state of war exist between the US and Russia? Really?

Don't tell me or anyone what they're saying unless they say it. Otherwise you assertion is not an opinion, it is a logical fallacy and an incredulous statement.

Do you deny a cold war exists today between Russia and the US? But that was not the point of my post, colluding with Russia on an effort to elect someone to our highest office is providing them aid and comfort; failing to fully investigate the matter - to indict or to exculpate - is misfeasance at best and nonfeasance, as seen by the recent speech by Senator Leader McConnell in his partisan and contumelies affronts to the Constitution of the US.

Just saying, treason is a very high bar to meet, and I don't think todays climate would qualify. But as an aside, when we were in a hot war in Iraq a US senator committed real treason when he stood in the well of the senate and said "the surge has failed, the war is lost". Did you call for his head?

Any takers?

This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply, himself or his agent, to any foreign government or the agents thereof for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.

I said you'd fucking quibble! Your misdirection is noted and graded a FAIL! You're now taking your own DECLARED HYPOYHETICAL into another realm invoking the DNC and the Clinton campaign. Therefore, that's just another of your fucking non sequiturs to dodge and pivot from your stupidity!

The hypothetical person of your creation can be, "Any citizen of the United States..." (first clause of the Statute). Now how about sticking to your OWN FUCKING PREMISE, Tex? You're wrong in your assumption given the scenario YOU laid out. Live with it, shit for brains!

"Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

Barak Obama:

Supplied, armed, financed, protected and defended terrorists ,to include the Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda - who slaughtered 3,000 Americans, and ISIS.

Obama protected the ISIS Black Market Oil Production program, which funded 50% of ISIS' terrorist projects - such as the attack on Paris...UNTIL after the Paris attack when France and Russia launched attacks on the oil production facilities and tanker trucks on retaliation for the Paris attack.
-- The 1st thing Obama did was have leaflets down to ISIS warning them the attack was coming.

Obama dragged the US into a civil war in Libya where he helped Al Qaeda - again, the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 (and 4 Americans on 9/11/12) - defeat / murder Libyan leader Qaddafi - who was HELPING Coalition forced fight terrorists in Northern Africa - and take over Libya.
This was one of TWO Un-Constitutional, UN-Approved PERSONAL wars into which Obama dragged the United States on his own.

Recently the Directors of the NSA and FBI testified before Congress that the Obama administration / Obama holdovers perpetrated Felony ESPIONAGE by leaking Protected Classified Personal Trump Team Info for political reasons in an attempt to undermine / overthrow the current President / administration.

'Nuff Said...

Barak Obama:

Supplied, armed, financed, protected and defended terrorists ,to include the Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda - who slaughtered 3,000 Americans, and ISIS.

Obama protected the ISIS Black Market Oil Production program, which funded 50% of ISIS' terrorist projects - such as the attack on Paris...UNTIL after the Paris attack when France and Russia launched attacks on the oil production facilities and tanker trucks on retaliation for the Paris attack.
-- The 1st thing Obama did was have leaflets down to ISIS warning them the attack was coming.

Obama dragged the US into a civil war in Libya where he helped Al Qaeda - again, the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 (and 4 Americans on 9/11/12) - defeat / murder Libyan leader Qaddafi - who was HELPING Coalition forced fight terrorists in Northern Africa - and take over Libya.
This was one of TWO Un-Constitutional, UN-Approved PERSONAL wars into which Obama dragged the United States on his own.

Recently the Directors of the NSA and FBI testified before Congress that the Obama administration / Obama holdovers perpetrated Felony ESPIONAGE by leaking Protected Classified Personal Trump Team Info for political reasons in an attempt to undermine / overthrow the current President / administration.

'Nuff Said...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^EXACTLY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well not Trump himself, but from there I guess it depends, Comey, Rogers and Clapper have said there no evidence of collusion. Then Comey comes back and says they are looking at the "possibility" that Trump associates may have coordinated with the hackers. Of course the hackers themselves are the primary component of the counterintelligence investigation. To date, no one has given the names of the Trump associates, of course that hasn't stopped the commiecrats from just throwing out names and maligning possibly totally innocent people.

Yeah, the speculation gets old, its all part of the garbage reality show that our cable news networks have become. But beside all that noise. There does appear to be enough evidence to warrant suspicion and a pretty heavy duty investigation by the FBI. The Russian hackers are definitely a focus, however, it has been specified that the investigation is looking at Trump associates and their communications with the Russians to see if there is proof of collusion. All it takes is foul play from one Trump associate and proof that Trump had knowledge of it and Mr Prez is in hot water.

I personally think all they have at this point is Flynn telling the Russians to ignore Obamas sanctions, but no link to Trump... although I don't think many people will believe that he didn't direct Flynn to have that conversation. Beyond that I'd be surprised if anything else materializes. There has just been so much dishonesty around the subject it makes them look guilty. And there I go speculating...

Well I have a bit more faith in a career military guy, I bet he said no more than Trump planned to review all of maobamas policies and made no promises. Maybe I'm just an optimist.

I have the upmost respect for our military generals, but I lost a lot for Flynn After I saw how he acted during the campaign. The dude is a weasel I wouldn't put anything past him

I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until I see proof otherwise.

That's fine but we do have proof of a few things. 1. He didn't disclose the fact that he broke the rules and accepted funds for speaking in Russia. 2. He lied to the VP and other administration officials about discussing sanctions with Russia.

Those aren't really debatable. There is a good chance that he was taking orders and fell on his sword to protect Trump in regards to the 2nd item. But the lie still exists.

We'll see how it shakes out.

Any takers?

Try to spin that as benign - colluding with a foreign power interfere in our democratic institutions is an act of treason.

Can that be alleged? Yep. Can it be proved is the question.

So you're saying a recognized state of war exist between the US and Russia? Really?

Don't tell me or anyone what they're saying unless they say it. Otherwise you assertion is not an opinion, it is a logical fallacy and an incredulous statement.

Do you deny a cold war exists today between Russia and the US? But that was not the point of my post, colluding with Russia on an effort to elect someone to our highest office is providing them aid and comfort; failing to fully investigate the matter - to indict or to exculpate - is misfeasance at best and nonfeasance, as seen by the recent speech by Senator Leader McConnell in his partisan and contumelies affronts to the Constitution of the US.

Just saying, treason is a very high bar to meet, and I don't think todays climate would qualify. But as an aside, when we were in a hot war in Iraq a US senator committed real treason when he stood in the well of the senate and said "the surge has failed, the war is lost". Did you call for his head?

No, but how is that relevant? If he did so, which I don't recall and you didn't provide a link, it would have been done in public.

Treason is a high burden, making the allegation requires thoughtful and considered judgments. In the context of my remark, I pointed out McConnell, not for Treason - but IMO maybe only - for being very close in his remarks to Misprision of Treason.

see: 18 U.S. Code § 2382 - Misprision of treason

"Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both."

Maybe that's a reach, but this seems to be on point:

"Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation is being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress—

"Shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both."

See: 18 U.S. Code § 1505 - Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees

Given that McConnell may owe allegiance to President Trump (who appointed McConnell's Wife to his cabinet) how can we trust McConnell's comments are not built on a foundation of a conflict of interest?

"On Wednesday, one of the most powerful lawmakers in Washington, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), basically flat-out said he wouldn't support a special investigation. The various committees in Congress already looking into Russian meddling will suffice, he said: “Today we'll no doubt hear calls for a new investigation, which could only serve to impede the current work being done.”
www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/10/mitch-mcconnell-just-shut-down-any-hopes-democrats-had-of-an-independent-russia-investigation/?utm_term=.9aeff353b02d

Does McConnell have a conflict of interest? His wife is a member of Trump's cabinet. Is McConnell protecting him in a classic quid pro quo?

"On Wednesday, one of the most powerful lawmakers in Washington, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), basically flat-out said he wouldn't support a special investigation. The various committees in Congress already looking into Russian meddling will suffice, he said: “Today we'll no doubt hear calls for a new investigation, which could only serve to impede the current work being done.”
www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/10/mitch-mcconnell-just-shut-down-any-hopes-democrats-had-of-an-independent-russia-investigation/?utm_term=.9aeff353b02d

Does McConnell have a conflict of interest? His wife is a member of Trump's cabinet. Is McConnell protecting him in a classic quid pro quo?
so you don't trust the FBI? Who would be the person? I love it when you stupid fks never think anything through.

Oh, what is the crime?

Easy peasey.

You're welcome.

So what's next, the Trump campaign conspired to undermine the primaries and the campaigns of his 16 opponents in order to secure the nomination?

Any takers?

This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply, himself or his agent, to any foreign government or the agents thereof for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.

I said you'd fucking quibble! Your misdirection is noted and graded a FAIL! You're now taking your own DECLARED HYPOYHETICAL into another realm invoking the DNC and the Clinton campaign. Therefore, that's just another of your fucking non sequiturs to dodge and pivot from your stupidity!

The hypothetical person of your creation can be, "Any citizen of the United States..." (first clause of the Statute). Now how about sticking to your OWN FUCKING PREMISE, Tex? You're wrong in your assumption given the scenario YOU laid out. Live with it, shit for brains!

You might want to read the OP again the bitch was clearly mentioned. Also I have maintained civil responses in this thread and I would appreciate you do the same. If you can't don't expect a response.

Forum List

Back