🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The only issue for the shutdown and debt is to kill Obamacare

Still waiting for someone to tell me who the debt ceiling is related to obamacare. Of course we all know it isn't but for Democrats, there is no truth other than whatever unsubstantiated nonsense they say.

And the Statist Democrats talk about taking hostages/ THEY have one WHOPPER of one that I wouldn't put past them to let happen just for their political agenda.

These assholes are evil...YES, I said it...because it's true. These bastards will sacrifice the entire economy, Republic to get their way.(And that means they will sacrifice their minions too)...

Time their bluff was called.

how does the lunatic left translate a request to suspend the individual mandate for a year to shutting down obamacare? or could at be that libs know with out the individual mandate, no one would buy into it
And WHY is Reid and Obama so pigheaded they refuse to compromise that THEY by their own admissions will send US into default and create more chaos?

They have shown whom they are. TYRANTS.

because their agenda is more important to them then the country
Precisely. Nothing more to add to this. Spot on.

Message to Republicans? STAY THE COURSE. Don't budge. Hold on to your newly found cajones. WE will back you.

Message to Republicans? STAY THE COURSE. Don't budge. Hold on to your newly found cajones. WE will back you.

and don't forget what these jokers try to do when they have control. if democrats had the numbers in the house today they had during the first two years of Obama's term we would be looking at a very stripped down 2nd amendment right now. we can never let this group have a majority control again.

We who?

"WASHINGTON — Public opinion polls suggest that congressional Republicans will get most of the political blame in the wake of the partial shutdown of the U.S. government. The data also shows that Americans are growing tired of what they see as crippling political polarization and dysfunction coming from both major parties."

http://www.voanews.com/content/polls-show-republicans-blamed-for-government-shutdown/1761103.html

Last edited:

and don't forget what these jokers try to do when they have control. if democrats had the numbers in the house today they had during the first two years of Obama's term we would be looking at a very stripped down 2nd amendment right now. we can never let this group have a majority control again.
Indeed, and a very strong case. As much as I LOATHE parties...(due to I am a loyalist to the First President, and what he had to say of parties/loyalties...HE was an individual AMERICAN...and reminded us all in his parting speech)...I digress...

*I*, WE...have to play with the cards we've been unrfortunately been dealt? I have to best defend those that come CLOSE to defending MY individual interest. TAG...yer IT Repubs...

Wanna redeem yourself with me? HEED my words...and don't budge...

Oh? Spoonman? The post you gave yesterday about your affiliation of past? Took guts. Real guts. Glad to have you aboard, sir. Glad to see another independent individual with some of us.

Statist Repressive/Progressive Democrats have shown us all what they're about...Offering US and even their followers up for slaughter if they don't get their way...Obama and Reid take the lead...

It will be their undoing IF they get their way...and NOTHING will save them.

We who?

"WASHINGTON — Public opinion polls suggest that congressional Republicans will get most of the political blame in the wake of the partial shutdown of the U.S. government. The data also shows that Americans are growing tired of what they see as crippling political polarization and dysfunction coming from both major parties."

Polls: Republicans Blamed for Government Shutdown
Word to the WISE GP? Live BY polls? DIE by them. ACT on your own stead.

One other thing? Polls? WE don't need then to measure the disgust of the people to satisfy the media...They can take their polls and shove 'em up their ass...and STOP with the manipulation.

JUST report the news...nothing else.

We're gonna hurt.

Will it be worth it? Oh yeah. Anything short of a full-scale Revolution would be worth crippling the current scumbags in the dimocrap party.

Spoken like the true unAmerican douchebag that you are. Go fuck yourself, asshole.

how does the lunatic left translate a request to suspend the individual mandate for a year to shutting down obamacare? or could at be that libs know with out the individual mandate, no one would buy into it
And WHY is Reid and Obama so pigheaded they refuse to compromise that THEY by their own admissions will send US into default and create more chaos?

They have shown whom they are. TYRANTS.

because their agenda is more important to them then the country
I have a Constitutional problem with Democrats ordering their houses to do Obama's job for him.

The separation of powers was engineered to avoid partnering between the powers just like what we're seeing now.

We've got a huge establishment pushing to make the judiciary leftist and supportive of Democrats, Congressional and Senate Democrats meeting behind closed doors with the President against Republicans, which ties all 3 powers up.

That's not separation of powers. It feels like conspiracy to me to take out whatever in the Constitution or Bill of Rights they wish to use to unify their party. And to make matters worse, the press is casting their blinders to be one size for Democrats and much smaller ones for the Republicans.

This aberration in power separation is a red flag to me. Does anyone else see it?

Last edited:
If Republicans are so ready to negotiate with Obama, than what is it they're prepared to give up?

That's how negotiating works. You compromise to get something done. So what are Republicans willing to give?

Nothing. And that's why in every single poll we blame them, not Obama.

Obama won the election. That means he gets to keep Obamacare. What part of losing don't Republicans understands?

Are the New York Yankees threatening to shutdown the playoffs because they weren't good enough to make it into them? No. Because they're grown adults, unlike the Republicans.

Still waiting for the OP or any liberal to tell me how the debt ceiling is related to obamacare. Of course we all know it isn't, but for Democrats, there is no truth other than whatever unsubstantiated nonsense they say.

Can you lefties back up your hyperbole or are you talking out of your asses like normally?

If Republicans are so ready to negotiate with Obama, than what is it they're prepared to give up?

That's how negotiating works. You compromise to get something done. So what are Republicans willing to give?

Nothing. And that's why in every single poll we blame them, not Obama.

Obama won the election. That means he gets to keep Obamacare. What part of losing don't Republicans understands?

Are the New York Yankees threatening to shutdown the playoffs because they weren't good enough to make it into them? No. Because they're grown adults, unlike the Republicans.

The first demand was to defund Obamacare.
The second demand was the postpone Obamacare's individual mandate.

Remind me what Obama has promised to give up. Here's a hint: Nothing. He will make no concessions at all.
Negotiating involves give and take by both sides. Obama is not negotiating.

Still waiting for the OP or any liberal to tell me how the debt ceiling is related to obamacare. Of course we all know it isn't, but for Democrats, there is no truth other than whatever unsubstantiated nonsense they say.

Can you lefties back up your hyperbole or are you talking out of your asses like normally?

Yeah..we were wondering that too.

Good on you to admit that this is essentially extortion.

:clap:

And there's nothing new about it. Cut the crap about Obama negotiating ... it's all a distraction. It's end Obamacare or they kill the good faith and credit. There is no negotiation in this.

A Crisis Planned for Months

forcing legislation to get their way is nothing new for the Republicans - as exampled by the WMD Iraqi war - it just is not going to work this time around.

Nor the dems- obamacare. How many dems voted for the Iraq war?

And there's nothing new about it. Cut the crap about Obama negotiating ... it's all a distraction. It's end Obamacare or they kill the good faith and credit. There is no negotiation in this.

A Crisis Planned for Months

forcing legislation to get their way is nothing new for the Republicans - as exampled by the WMD Iraqi war - it just is not going to work this time around.

Your analogy would work except it doesn't. The very left wanted Pelosi to condiditon spending to defunding the war, and not allow any bill that didn't defund the war to not come up for a vote. She refused and kept her house members in check. boehner isn't doing that. Of course the far left didn't threaten to end her speakership if she didn't do what the wanted.

Your analogy would work except it doesn't. The very left wanted Pelosi to condiditon spending to defunding the war, and not allow any bill that didn't defund the war to not come up for a vote. She refused and kept her house members in check. boehner isn't doing that. Of course the far left didn't threaten to end her speakership if she didn't do what the wanted.

You missed the analogy. Forced legislation-obamacare rammed through-to get their way even though it was something the majority was against . Again, how many voted for the Iraq war?

Forum List

Back