The only people in a panic over Trump are libs, media and GOP rhinos.

I keep seeing that Trump has people in a panic and chaos in the GOP. Folks....only 3 groups are in a panic.

1. The Media. They've smeared and attacked him mercilessly. And HE'S GOING UP in polls. The media is in a panic because their power is dwindling. Calling others racist once ensured their power. Now....they're scared. People no longer are as influenced by their bullshit.

2. Libs. They see the cold backlash against PC coming. It's here and it's growing. They know the party of unchecked liberalism and forced multiculturalism is coming to an end.

3. GOP Rhinos. The right wants this. Most of it anyway. They're tired of the GOP games. These rhinos know the "same old same old" is being rejected.

The rest of us? No panic. No chaos. We welcome this.
When the light bulb comes on in your head you will panic. Youre like a dumb farm animal that doesnt realize the barn is on fire.
Hes not a thing like Hitler. Like just not like him at all.

I guess they have belligerence in common?

I keep seeing that Trump has people in a panic and chaos in the GOP. Folks....only 3 groups are in a panic.

1. The Media. They've smeared and attacked him mercilessly. And HE'S GOING UP in polls. The media is in a panic because their power is dwindling. Calling others racist once ensured their power. Now....they're scared. People no longer are as influenced by their bullshit.

2. Libs. They see the cold backlash against PC coming. It's here and it's growing. They know the party of unchecked liberalism and forced multiculturalism is coming to an end.

3. GOP Rhinos. The right wants this. Most of it anyway. They're tired of the GOP games. These rhinos know the "same old same old" is being rejected.

You welcome this. Of course you do.

Wonder how come he hasn't enlisted in this "war" we are supposedly fighting....must not be that serious.

When the light bulb comes on in your head you will panic. Youre like a dumb farm animal that doesnt realize the barn is on fire.
Hes not a thing like Hitler. Like just not like him at all.

I guess they have belligerence in common?
He only bears a passing resemblance to Hitler. The hair.

My good man/woman. Donald Trump is doing the GOP a great service by bringing everything to the forefront that he is. I am not convinced he can win the Presidency, but convinced that Hillary can easily lose.

Things change over time, and politically, 11 months is 11 lifetimes. Even the great Ronald Reagan was behind Jimmy Carter in the polls until it got close to the election, then it was a landslide.

There is plenty of time for the Republican party to acquaint America with its nominee and fix the perception. Just make sure it is OUR nominee, and NOT the liberals nominee because they have time to criticize our person because they know they are stuck with that dried up old prune Hillary. so want to screw us and give us a bullshit candidate too.

Uncle Sam hates him:

7016028-3x2-340x227.jpg

Forum List

Back