The only question I have about Trump at this point

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Since there really are no words to describe the last four years, I won't even bother trying. I'm just very, very relieved that they're coming to an end. Next up will be hoping that this hideous flameout won't embolden the Democrats to push too far to the Left. Despite all the shallow predictions, no one can really know.

But one question does remain for me, and I'll phrase it carefully: How many of his devoted followers will decide one day that none of this, nothing about him, were what they believed during this time?

Thoughts?

Since there really are no words to describe the last four years, I won't even bother trying. I'm just very, very relieved that they're coming to an end. Next up will be hoping that this hideous flameout won't embolden the Democrats to push too far to the Left. Despite all the shallow predictions, no one can really know.

But one question does remain for me, and I'll phrase it carefully: How many of his devoted followers will decide one day that none of this, nothing about him, were what they believed during this time?

Thoughts?

Very few. Trump did a great job as POTUS. This country was in great shape before the Chinese virus.

With Biden at the helm you won't get what you had with Trump. UE the lowest it had been in 50 years, jobs all across this country and a great economy. I've seen the list of what that jack ass wants to do and its a doozey.

Biden will have to deal with what Trump did. The Chinese virus isn't going away and the economy though slowly recovering won't be bouncing back any time soon and I doubt Biden is up for the challenge. Take a look at his list.

Thoughts?

Well, when we look back Obama was never the hope and change people thought he was. It turns out he was just another corrupt politician and didn't help anyone. As ignorant as many on the left have become I don't think they believe Biden will make the US any better. They just hate Trump so much in reasons that they can't explain that they will except anyone but Trump.

I know why they hate Trump. Because many on the left still believe in the MSM and have latched on to all the hate of Trump provided to you by the MSM and Hollywood and also many Universities.

Thoughts?

Good point, Mitlaufer Mac.... you only turned on the guy when it was clear he was going to lose... and you ripped on Biden and everyone else running against him the whole time.

Well, when we look back Obama was never the hope and change people thought he was. It turns out he was just another corrupt politician and didn't help anyone. As ignorant as many on the left have become I don't think they believe Biden will make the US any better. They just hate Trump so much in reasons that they can't explain that they will except anyone but Trump.

I know why they hate Trump. Because many on the left still believe in the MSM and have latched on to all the hate of Trump provided to you by the MSM and Hollywood and also many Universities.

Actually, we hate Trump because he's a racist, a misogynist, a narcissist and someone who has no respect for the institutions of Democracy.

Actually, we hate Trump because he's a racist, a misogynist, a narcissist and someone who has no respect for the institutions of Democracy.

See, you have provided the evidence to what I have just said. That is what the MSM has portrayed to you the last 4 years of Trump. And as a matter of fact the MSM is painting a picture that all straight white man are racist. They always use the racist card to divide the populace. Because if the blacks and whites got their heads together. That would be the end of the Cabal.

Thoughts?

ISIS recruits and radicalizes fringe people on social media too.

See, you have provided the evidence to what I have just said. That is what the MSM has portrayed to you the last 4 years of Trump. And as a matter of fact the MSM is painting a picture that all straight white man are racist. They always use the racist card to divide the populace. Because if the blacks and whites got their heads together. That would be the end of the Cabal.

I don't need the Media to tell me Trump is a racist.

We just need to look at the things he says.

I agree, if working class whites got their heads out of their asses and realized the Goons of Plutocracy are fooling them talking about bullshit issues like abortion and gay marriage, the powers that be WOULD be in trouble.

ISIS recruits and radicalizes fringe people on social media too.
Well, that's the thing.

My impulse here is to look to world history: There is usually a relatively brief period of mourning, shock and anger. But before long, the fog lifts, the followers can better see what has actually happened, and they change their views and perceptions sharply and quickly.

The profound difference here is that today's followers have their own separate informational ecosystem pounding away at them, minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day. So it's very difficult to imagine this spell lifting anywhere near as quickly as it once might have, 75 years ago.

I agree, if working class whites got their heads out of their asses and realized the Goons of Plutocracy are fooling them talking about bullshit issues like abortion and gay marriage, the powers that be WOULD be in trouble.

And I guess you miss all of what Biden has said. Like you ain't black if you don't vote for me.
In my opinion Biden is way more racist then Trump. And in fact since Trump took office before the fake Covid. Blacks were opening more small businesses and more employed then ever thanks to the policies of Trump. The economy was booming more then it ever was.

And I guess you miss all of what Biden has said. Like you ain't black if you don't vote for me.
In my opinion Biden is way more racist then Trump. And in fact since Trump took office before the fake Covid. Blacks were opening more small businesses and more employed then ever thanks to the policies of Trump. The economy was booming more then it ever was.

Lies don't help..

This is funny. Hey, did you see any black faces in the crowd on Wednesday? Any hispanic faces?..Yeah, me neither. You can feel free to divert to any other institution or persons you want to avoid placing blame where the blame lies. The bottom line is Trump never had any interest in being President. He like the attention and power that came from it. And his followers saw in him a kindred spirit that they could channel a lifetime of slowly building white grievance..because he finally made it OK to voice out loud. You saw the culmination of that on Wednesday. The guy has been a bigot his entire adult life. Four years ago, he backed into the Presidency through a once in a lifetime series of occurrences. He coasted for three years, and then finally, when his Presidency was tested, failed miserably and then proceeded to burn the house down on his way out.

Thoughts?
Ted Cruz already said that he “didn’t agree” with the way dinakd characterized things. Lindsey said it was a great “ride”.

I’d say rats jumping pretty quickly. What I find amazing is that armed insurrection was their only bridge too far

Thoughts?
Oddly worded question.

Here's the thing....

Much of what you saw and have seen on this board is just face saving. Few, if any, really believe there was enough voter fraud across six states with zero arrests and zero wins in court to overturn the election. The right wing loons are stupid...but they're not completely detached from reality.

I'm equally as sure that few, if any, believed the blob for more than a millisecond. You'll see the same fervor in 4 years when they put their arms around some "swamp" creature and swear that he is the second coming of Jesus.

And Then Trump fucked upthe Covid Response and blacks were hardest hit...

Come on, guy, nobody is going to look back at the Trump years as a success. Republicans are already running away from him.

That groveling speech he gave yesterday attacking his own supporters..

This is funny. Hey, did you see any black faces in the crowd on Wednesday? Any hispanic faces?..Yeah, me neither. You can feel free to divert to any other institution or persons you want to avoid placing blame where the blame lies. The bottom line is Trump never had any interest in being President. He like the attention and power that came from it. And his followers saw in him a kindred spirit that they could channel a lifetime of slowly building white grievance..because he finally made it OK to voice out loud. You saw the culmination of that on Wednesday. The guy has been a bigot his entire adult life. Four years ago, he backed into the Presidency through a once in a lifetime series of occurrences. He coasted for three years, and then finally, when his Presidency was tested, failed miserably and then proceeded to burn the house down on his way out.

Trump said that he's glad Loeffler and Perdue lost in Georgia because they weren't loyal and didn't defend him enough.

Trump said that he's glad Loeffler and Perdue lost in Georgia because they weren't loyal and didn't defend him enough.
Anything can happen, but it does seem like TrumpWorld is shrinking.

That needs to continue. It needs to go back to the fringe, where it belongs.

Thoughts?
Oddly worded question.

Here's the thing....

Much of what you saw and have seen on this board is just face saving. Few, if any, really believe there was enough voter fraud across six states with zero arrests and zero wins in court to overturn the election. The right wing loons are stupid...but they're not completely detached from reality.

I'm equally as sure that few, if any, believed the blob for more than a millisecond. You'll see the same fervor in 4 years when they put their arms around some "swamp" creature and swear that he is the second coming of Jesus.
like you did with Obama

That is, by far, his top priority. "Be loyal to me, otherwise you are nothing".

That's a sickness.

Thoughts?

Review the comments about George W. Bush after he came out against Trump or anyone from the right that came out against Trump and you will have your answer...

If Trump became a Democrat tomorrow his base would shrink to the point that only a handful of people would follow him and the rest would lie and deny their support of him...

I will not lie and I defended the asshole on certain subjects but I also went after him over things like Mexico, so let me be clear Trump is a piece of trash in my eyes and always has been but everything that went wrong was not his doing but his lack of true leadership is his doing!

Forum List

Back