The only question I have about Trump at this point

What are you going to do with yourself after this month?
Without being able to make the daily trolling Orange man bad threads... what will you be able to rant about?
No doubt the Democrats and Biden will give me all the material I need.

I'm not like you. I don't obediently kiss the ass of a tribe.
Haha.... good ol' Mac... everyone but him in the world is biased.
Hilarious.
I'm sure that when I continue going after them for PC, Identity Politics, Cancel Culture and other issues, you won't "see" it.

That won't bother me a bit. You're just a Trumpster.

Without being able to make the daily trolling Orange man bad threads... what will you be able to rant about?

Hilarious.
I'm sure that when I continue going after them for PC, Identity Politics, Cancel Culture and other issues, you won't "see" it.

Trolling doesn't really work with me guy.
I did, however, find humor in these threads of yours.
I will say, I hope the pre-TDS Mac comes back.... you were a lot better before losing your shit over Trump

Hilarious.

I will say, I hope the pre-TDS Mac comes back.... you were a lot better before losing your shit over Trump
I haven't changed on any issues.

Trumpism is an ugly stain on our country and our history. Nothing wrong with my recognizing that. I turned out to be right.

If you want to support the "man" behind the attack on our nation's capitol and the murder of DC cops, that's up to you.

Since there really are no words to describe the last four years, I won't even bother trying. I'm just very, very relieved that they're coming to an end. Next up will be hoping that this hideous flameout won't embolden the Democrats to push too far to the Left. Despite all the shallow predictions, no one can really know.

But one question does remain for me, and I'll phrase it carefully: How many of his devoted followers will decide one day that none of this, nothing about him, were what they believed during this time?

Thoughts?

Very few. Trump did a great job as POTUS. This country was in great shape before the Chinese virus.

I have no doubt that you believe what you posted - after all, Trump and the right wing media told you all of this, but none of it was true.

Except for the stock market, the rest of the economy was teetering on the edge in very critical ways, before Covid19 hit. Your balance of trade lost $200 billion dollars under Donald Trump.

Despite numerous announcements that "manufacturing is coming back", the reality was far different. The off-shoring continued unabated and manufacturing jobs were down to the same level as 2009 when Obama took office.

With job losses due to the steel and aluminum tarriffs, all American trade deals torn up, and negotiations on almost all fronts stalled, the corporate sector was not investing in expansion or opening new plants or creating jobs. Companies need stability in US trading relationships to make long term plans based on markets and trade conditions. Trump offered none.

With no trade deals with the USA, Chinese oligarchs stopped buying real estate in the USA, causing the luxury markets in both Los Angeles and New York to lose value, and they also ceased funding American universities, and other investments they were making in the USA.

While you've been distracted with elections shennanigans by Trump, the Chinese signed the biggest trade deal in history with the European Union, which will stand long after Donald Trump has been exposed to fools like you for being the incompetent grifter, in thrall to dictators and despots everywhere.

If Trump didn't tell you he was the greatest President in history, how would you know it? I've been on this forum since 2012, and in 2015, I was telling you that Donald Trump was a conman and a grifter, and that everything Donald Trump touches, dies.

Looks like I was way smarter than you fools.

Hilarious.

Trumpism is an ugly stain on our country and our history. Nothing wrong with my recognizing that. I turned out to be right.

If you want to support the "man" behind the attack on our nation's capitol and the murder of DC cops, that's up to you.
Yes you have. Well maybe you didn't change on issues, but you switched quantity with quality.
You, like so many, immediately labeled a person a crazed "Trumpster" if that person didn't jump on the Tramp hate rants without question. Like I have said to you 500 times, I didn't vote for Trump. The 2016 election was the first election I did not vote. I couldn't bring myself to vote for either one.
But Trump wasn't 1/10th as bad as folks with TDS and the media said he was. His policies, and things he passed were actually better than Bush/Obama by a long shot. His problem was his 2 year old temper tantrums. If he could only have acted like a President, and the media didn't pounce on every nuance they could fine... Trump would have easily won this election.
We indeed had a spoiled, self aggrandizing man who had no clue when to keep his mouth shut. He was a divider obviously. But no where near the rabid foam-at-the-mouth hate he received.
The most unfortunate thing is. The same people who HATED Trump... supported and to this day - LOVED Obama. And in many ways, Obama was much-much worse. He was eloquent, well spoken and whispered sweet nothings in the ears of his loyalist to lullaby them...while spreading globalism/elitism and corporatism while they slept.

See, you have provided the evidence to what I have just said. That is what the MSM has portrayed to you the last 4 years of Trump. And as a matter of fact the MSM is painting a picture that all straight white man are racist. They always use the racist card to divide the populace. Because if the blacks and whites got their heads together. That would be the end of the Cabal.

I don't need the Media to tell me Trump is a racist.

We just need to look at the things he says.

I agree, if working class whites got their heads out of their asses and realized the Goons of Plutocracy are fooling them talking about bullshit issues like abortion and gay marriage, the powers that be WOULD be in trouble.

And I guess you miss all of what Biden has said. Like you ain't black if you don't vote for me.
In my opinion Biden is way more racist then Trump. And in fact since Trump took office before the fake Covid. Blacks were opening more small businesses and more employed then ever thanks to the policies of Trump. The economy was booming more then it ever was.
This is a lie, your opinion is wrong.

Hilarious.

Yes you have. Well maybe you didn't change on issues, but you switched quantity with quality.
You, like so many, immediately labeled a person a crazed "Trumpster" if that person didn't jump on the Tramp hate rants without question. Like I have said to you 500 times, I didn't vote for Trump. The 2016 election was the first election I did not vote. I couldn't bring myself to vote for either one.
But Trump wasn't 1/10th as bad as folks with TDS and the media said he was. His policies, and things he passed were actually better than Bush/Obama by a long shot. His problem was his 2 year old temper tantrums. If he could only have acted like a President, and the media didn't pounce on every nuance they could fine... Trump would have easily won this election.
We indeed had a spoiled, self aggrandizing man who had no clue when to keep his mouth shut. He was a divider obviously. But no where near the rabid foam-at-the-mouth hate he received.
The most unfortunate thing is. The same people who HATED Trump... supported and to this day - LOVED Obama. And in many ways, Obama was much-much worse. He was eloquent, well spoken and whispered sweet nothings in the ears of his to lullaby them...while spreading globalism/elitism and corporatism while they slept.
I neither hate Trump nor love Obama. Take it up with them.

Hilarious.

The most unfortunate thing is. The same people who HATED Trump... supported and to this day - LOVED Obama. And in many ways, Obama was much-much worse. He was eloquent, well spoken and whispered sweet nothings in the ears of his to lullaby them...while spreading globalism/elitism and corporatism while they slept.
OMG.... hahaha... granted, you may not have loved Obama... but didn't hate Trump??
Take a moment and search the database here with "trumpster" only posted by you.... you would probably crash the server.

Hilarious.

OMG.... hahaha... granted, you may not have loved Obama... but didn't hate Trump??
Take a moment and search the database here with "trumpster" only posted by you.... you would probably crash the server.
Then we have profoundly different definitions of hate. I haven't hated anyone since my high school geometry teacher.

And I have pointed out many times that this isn't about Trump, and that he's just one person. It's about those who enable him.

Hilarious.

TDS is the slavering belief in every word out of the mouth of Donald Trump. For five years we've told you he was lying to you, and for 5 years you've accused us of being "deranged". The only people who are "deranged" are the Cult of Trump. People who actually believe his every lie.

People like you.

Hilarious.

Then we have profoundly different definitions of hate. I haven't hated anyone since my high school geometry teacher.

And I have pointed out many times that this isn't about Trump, and that he's just one person. It's about those who enable him.
That is too simplistic.
Trump was "enabled" by 8 years of Obama, and the Democratic Party machine putting in Hillary Clinton, THE most hated and divisive person at the time in Washington.
Sanders would have beat him fella. I absolutely believe that.

Hilarious.

TDS is the slavering belief in every word out of the mouth of Donald Trump. For five years we've told you he was lying to you, and for 5 years you've accused us of being "deranged". The only people who are "deranged" are the Cult of Trump. People who actually believe his every lie.

People like you.
Derp derp derp

Hilarious.

That is too simplistic.
Trump was "enabled" by 8 years of Obama, and the Democratic Party machine putting in Hillary Clinton, THE most hated and divisive person at the time in Washington.
Sanders would have beat him fella. I absolutely believe that.
Yes, I believe that you do.

Since there really are no words to describe the last four years, I won't even bother trying. I'm just very, very relieved that they're coming to an end. Next up will be hoping that this hideous flameout won't embolden the Democrats to push too far to the Left. Despite all the shallow predictions, no one can really know.

But one question does remain for me, and I'll phrase it carefully: How many of his devoted followers will decide one day that none of this, nothing about him, were what they believed during this time?

Thoughts?
I’m still confused at how you didn’t benefit, thrive and prosper under the Trump Administration before the rollout of the Democrat Virus. Virtually EVERYTHING that actually matters was improved on his watch.
How was he so "bad" for you? It’s almost as if you laid in the fetal position for 3.5 years while everyone around you kicked ass and counted their cash.
He told me he would build a wall, stop wetbacks from fucking Americans over, rip more darkies from the taxpayer tit than any prez before him, put more work boots on negroes than any prez before him, stomp on the necks of the Left daily, put the U.S. back in command of the world, bring troops home from overseas, demand peace in the middle east, give me a tax rebate, drive my investments off the charts, drive my income through the roof, ride the asses of biopharmaceutical companies to promptly formulate a covid vaccine.....He did all of that....how EXACTLY was he bad for you?

Hilarious.

People like you project your own hate onto others. You also personalize disagreement in ways both uninformed and dangerous. People who disagree with you aren't your "enemies". People who criticize your decisions aren't "out to destroy you". And lying to the American people over and over again worked for a while, but you simply cannot fool all of the people all of the time.

Vast swaths of the American people are waking up to the realization that Donald Trump is a dangerous monster. Recognizing this simple fact, isn't hate, or TDS. Leaders from around the world have condemned Donald Trump's behaviour and refusal to accept the results of a fair and honest election. I guess you think the whole world has TDS.

YOU are the outlier - the fool in the rain. Get your head out of your ass and look around you. 4000 people died of covid19 yesterday. You suffered the highest rate of infections since the pandemic started. The economy has stalled because of the pandemic, and the economy lost jobs in December - a month which is usually the best retail and jobs month of the year.

I’m still confused at how you didn’t benefit, thrive and prosper under the Trump Administration before the rollout of the Democrat Virus. Virtually EVERYTHING that actually matters was improved on his watch. How was he so "bad" for you? It’s almost as if you laid in the fetal position for 3.5 years while everyone around you kicked ass and counted their cash. He told me he would build a wall, stop wetbacks from fucking Americans over, rip more darkies from the taxpayer tit than any prez before him, put more work boots on negroes than any prez before him, stomp on the necks of the Left daily, put the U.S. back in command of the world, bring troops home from overseas, demand peace in the middle east, give me a tax rebate, drive my investments off the charts, drive my income through the roof, ride the asses of biopharmaceutical companies to promptly formulate a covid vaccine.....He did all of that....how EXACTLY was he bad for you?
Here's what people like you don't understand:

It's not about me.

I’m still confused at how you didn’t benefit, thrive and prosper under the Trump Administration before the rollout of the Democrat Virus. Virtually EVERYTHING that actually matters was improved on his watch. How was he so "bad" for you? It’s almost as if you laid in the fetal position for 3.5 years while everyone around you kicked ass and counted their cash. He told me he would build a wall, stop wetbacks from fucking Americans over, rip more darkies from the taxpayer tit than any prez before him, put more work boots on negroes than any prez before him, stomp on the necks of the Left daily, put the U.S. back in command of the world, bring troops home from overseas, demand peace in the middle east, give me a tax rebate, drive my investments off the charts, drive my income through the roof, ride the asses of biopharmaceutical companies to promptly formulate a covid vaccine.....He did all of that....how EXACTLY was he bad for you?

It's not about me.

Okay awesome...I get it, you’re noble as fuck, you vote on the interests of others...let’s go with that.
TELL US, exactly who, what type of people didn’t benefit, thrive and prosper under the Trump Administration pre Democrat Virus?
(this is where you get scared)

It's not about me.

Okay awesome...I get it, you’re noble as fuck, you vote on the interests of others...let’s go with that.
TELL US, exactly who, what type of people didn’t benefit, thrive and prosper under the Trump Administration pre Democrat Virus?
I don't get scared. I just get bored.

Those of us who don't adore Trump like you have made our case for four years. You summarily reject all of it.

That is your right. I have no obligation to keep trying. Especially now.

It's not about me.

LOL He'll really have to dig to find someone who didn't benefit by Trump being POTUS.

Forum List

Back