The only question I have about Trump at this point

I’m still confused at how you didn’t benefit, thrive and prosper under the Trump Administration before the rollout of the Democrat Virus. Virtually EVERYTHING that actually matters was improved on his watch. How was he so "bad" for you? It’s almost as if you laid in the fetal position for 3.5 years while everyone around you kicked ass and counted their cash. He told me he would build a wall, stop wetbacks from fucking Americans over, rip more darkies from the taxpayer tit than any prez before him, put more work boots on negroes than any prez before him, stomp on the necks of the Left daily, put the U.S. back in command of the world, bring troops home from overseas, demand peace in the middle east, give me a tax rebate, drive my investments off the charts, drive my income through the roof, ride the asses of biopharmaceutical companies to promptly formulate a covid vaccine.....He did all of that....how EXACTLY was he bad for you?
Here's what people like you don't understand:

It's not about me.

Are you sure? It seems to think it knows you so well. :cuckoo: .
The FEELZ are always easily traced...many harbor the FEELZ for others....Mothers and Fathers have faggot and tranny children that makes them automatic Mexicrats, many in interracial relationships have half breed children, that equals automatic Mexicrat, some have imported mail order brides...etc etc
It's totally conceivable, Mac votes on the FEELZ he has for others while disregarding what's best for him personally. I totally get it.

Since there really are no words to describe the last four years, I won't even bother trying. I'm just very, very relieved that they're coming to an end. Next up will be hoping that this hideous flameout won't embolden the Democrats to push too far to the Left. Despite all the shallow predictions, no one can really know.

But one question does remain for me, and I'll phrase it carefully: How many of his devoted followers will decide one day that none of this, nothing about him, were what they believed during this time?

Thoughts?
What are you going to do with yourself after this month?
Without being able to make the daily trolling Orange man bad threads... what will you be able to rant about?

Mercilessly goofing on Cult45 should be enough material for about six years.
Goofing on them for what? For supporting a president that rolled out policy after policy that had them unified and kicking ass?

For being fucking toolbag weaklings. For allowing their brains to be soaked in bullshit religious like populism instead of facts. For behaving like seditious cretins. For behaving like experts on everything when most can barely tie their shoes. For being petty and ugly people who are dead inside because of a huge chip on their shoulders because inferiority complex. For calling themselves conservatives. For being the obnoxious, entitled kids in the room.

Shall I keep going?

All because you say so huh?
Again, I can't stress this enough, while you and Mac1958 were spooning in the fetal position screaming "CULT45" and "TRUMPISM" at the sky all day every day with the rest of the dregs of society we were all kicking serious ass in all facets of life...we can't level with you.
You should have sought treatment for the TDS that incapacitated you, you could have celebrated prosperity and unification along side of us legit folks all along.
You couldn't get out of your own way, you failed yourself, it's what you Mexicrats do, you are your worse enemy.

Since there really are no words to describe the last four years, I won't even bother trying. I'm just very, very relieved that they're coming to an end. Next up will be hoping that this hideous flameout won't embolden the Democrats to push too far to the Left. Despite all the shallow predictions, no one can really know.

But one question does remain for me, and I'll phrase it carefully: How many of his devoted followers will decide one day that none of this, nothing about him, were what they believed during this time?

Thoughts?
Without being able to make the daily trolling Orange man bad threads... what will you be able to rant about?

Goofing on them for what? For supporting a president that rolled out policy after policy that had them unified and kicking ass?

For being fucking toolbag weaklings. For allowing their brains to be soaked in bullshit religious like populism instead of facts. For behaving like seditious cretins. For behaving like experts on everything when most can barely tie their shoes. For being petty and ugly people who are dead inside because of a huge chip on their shoulders because inferiority complex. For calling themselves conservatives. For being the obnoxious, entitled kids in the room.

Shall I keep going?

Again, I can't stress this enough, while you and Mac1958 were spooning in the fetal position screaming "CULT45" and "TRUMPISM" at the sky all day every day with the rest of the dregs of society we were all kicking serious ass in all facets of life...we can't level with you.
You should have sought treatment for the TDS that incapacitated you, you could have celebrated prosperity and unification along side of us legit folks all along.
You couldn't get out of your own way, you failed yourself, it's what you Mexicrats do, you are your worse enemy.
You'll just have to get over it.

Thoughts?

Shall I keep going?

You mean I'll have to stop exposing your foolish ignorance?

Thoughts?

Shall I keep going?

Sure. But if you're going to keep whining, maybe stop tagging me. I told you, this stuff bores me.

Thoughts?

Shall I keep going?

Sure. But if you're going to keep whining, maybe stop tagging me. I told you, this stuff bores me.
"This stuff"?
You mean when I force you to self reflect? It bores you to be taught self awareness?
Most people secretly appreciate it when others point out their flaws and degeneracy.

Again, I can't stress this enough, while you and @Mac1958 were spooning in the fetal position screaming "CULT45" and "TRUMPISM" at the sky all day every day with the rest of the dregs of society we were all kicking serious ass in all facets of life...we can't level with you

Because you work so hard, amirite?
And I can't stress enough how consistently full of shit you are. Even your mindless assumptions that we fear Cult45, or that we aren't already kicking serious ass in life. I'm always crushing it, and I don't care one iota about some anonymous online tard boy like yourself. :dunno: Sorry.

Sure, sure, Petunia. :itsok:

Thoughts?

Shall I keep going?

"This stuff"?
You mean when I force you to self reflect? It bores you to be taught self awareness?
Most people secretly appreciate it when others point out their flaws and degeneracy.

You're not qualified to point out your own bellybutton, magafag. Go where you're wanted.

Biden is a moderate.. and he is a leader.. You have just gotten used to grandstanding drama queens. Demagogues have a short shelf life.

They teach this at West Point.

The Anatomy of Leadership - A Sun Tzu perspective | CSO Online
In The Art of War, Sun Tzu characterized leadership as a mix of five traits: Intelligence, Credibility, Humaneness, Courage, and Discipline. Every organization is characterized by processes and...

Tillerson has it .. Trump doesn't.. Obama has it .Trump doesn't.. Eisenhower, Papa Bush had it. Trump NEVER.
I disagree.

Forum List

Back