The opinions of legal "experts" on Trumps federal case are 100% irrelevant

Bullshit fucking lies. You have faith in the system you've been blasting since cops get off and the treyvon case and the kid who shot off the dudes arm at the riot. You jackasses couldn't cry loud enough about how corrupt our system is. This is NOTHING MORE than you covering for what will be an inevitable guilty verdict from a hack jury.

Trump isn't guilty of anything the last half dozen presidents (including republicans) haven't done before him, including Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State and Biden as a senator. Is trumps bathroom any less secure than Bidens fucking garage or Clinton's closet???
That in an of itself PROVES how fucking wack this shit is.

This is 100% a political hit job and these fucktards have opened a can of worms we'll NEVER recover from.
Never said all cops were bad. Just those that kill people for no reason.

So, I guess you can't name a single non trumpster that you trust, right?

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
I'm betting he will waive his right to a jury trial and put his fate in the hands of Judge Cannon.
Risky either way. I prefer DeSantis by a wide margin but I don't like this political shit they're pulling.

Clearly we have document issues from senators to secretaries to presidents.

Create new legislation to prevent this shit if it's a real problem.

Clearly we have document issues from senators to secretaries to presidents.
Which other ones did this?
plain.png

Never said all cops were bad. Just those that kill people for no reason.

So, I guess you can't name a single non trumpster that you trust, right?
I can't name any names because I don't follow anyone. Literally no one. I am a superficial political follower. I do like crystal and sager & Tucker. But I don't actually follow them.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Right. You have been brainwashed to mistrust everyone that trump didn't tell you to trust.
Bro I don't listen to anyone so how the hell am I brainwashed lol. I don't do talk radio because it's not appropriate at work. I literally listen to 80's music from 7 am till about 4 pm. Then I come home and water my garden/pick weeds/chase off squirrels and rabbits. Then I mow every other day as a form of cardiovascular exercise. Best fucking lawn on the block. Then cook on my deck while listening to music Then shower Then l chill on the heating pad for about an hour then in bed between 8 & 9.

When exactly do you think I get brainwashed?

Regardless, if he loses he will appeal for years and it will be pursued all the way to the Supreme Court.

Doesn't seem you understand that he would be doing that from his jail cell.

Charges are quite serious and his only chance to stay out of jail is to plead guilt and forfeit any aspirations for public office.

Last edited:
Doesn't seem you understand that he would be doing that from his jail cell.

Charges are quite serious and his only chance to stay out of jail is to plead guilt and forfeit any aspirations for public office.
You CLEARLY don't know the law. MANY defendants are left on "bail" until appeals are exhausted.

😆

Forum List

Back