The opinions of legal "experts" on Trumps federal case are 100% irrelevant

You should hope it is a criminal case, the bar for finding someone guilty is far lower in a civil case
SweetSue92

SweetSue92

That's not espionage. That's prosecutorial misconduct.

You should hope it is a criminal case, the bar for finding someone guilty is far lower in a civil case
SweetSue92

That's not espionage. That's prosecutorial misconduct.

I didn't know you were a lawyer.

The second I see a news headline purporting to tell me what some "expert" or "experts" tell me about a given topic of interest, I take it as my cue to keep scrolling.

Right? Most of these "news" articles nowadays are opinion pieces that they are trying to package as news. They call it "analysis".

Other signs that tell me to steer clear of a news article:
  • The headline includes some variation of "Here's what you need to" or "Here's why that happened"
  • Headline uses the pendulum technique (ex: "She was living her best life. Then something terrible happened").
  • Headline sounds/feels like something written by a 2nd grader.
  • I click the link and it takes me to some "live updates" garbage.
  • Headline is written in first person

You've been lied to.

This has zero to do with the presidential records act, Trump is once again, deceiving you.

"Obstruction" and worse, "espionage". Sure.

I really, really hope the entire thing gets tossed and ends up like another Steele Dossier/Mueller episode for you all. This is not even close to a narrow possibility, you realize.

It's amazing seeing the Democrats in all their Stalinist glory celebrating this disgusting unprecedented persecution.
I hope it FAILS in their faces!!!!
:evil:

Trump serving his 2nd term as POTUS while his appeals reach the Trump SCOTUS and get tossed...Dems will lose their minds. :auiqs.jpg:
He’ll be “serving that term” while under house arrest with an ankle bracelet

Forum List

Back