The original anti-Semites...

It’s funny, the main stream media is trying to say trump is an anti-Semite. Even though he fully backs Israel and his son in law is a Jew and his daughter converted to Judaism.

Muslims/Palestinians are the original anti-Semites... The mainstream media always backs Muslim/Palestinians not Israel.

Like I’ve always said all progressives are fucked in the head

Read the Podesta Emails Seth Rich gave to Julian Assange. The Democrat Party, Clinton, Podesta all of them were remarking on Sanders being a Jew, and devising and plotting ways they could use his Jewishness against him politically.

They went so far more or less to call him a dirty Jew. The Democrat Party is full of bigots, they just keep it under wraps, like their KKK hoods they keep far far in back of their Racist Closets.

Three things they hate: Jews, Christians, & God.

It’s funny, the main stream media is trying to say trump is an anti-Semite. Even though he fully backs Israel and his son in law is a Jew and his daughter converted to Judaism.

Muslims/Palestinians are the original anti-Semites... The mainstream media always backs Muslim/Palestinians not Israel.

Read the Podesta Emails Seth Rich gave to Julian Assange. The Democrat Party, Clinton, Podesta all of them were remarking on Sanders being a Jew, and devising and plotting ways they could use his Jewishness against him politically.

They went so far more or less to call him a dirty Jew. The Democrat Party is full of bigots, they just keep it under wraps, like their KKK hoods they keep far far in back of their Racist Closets.

Three things they hate: Jews, Christians, & God.
How's Gab and 4Chan today?

Palestinians that are occupied by the Israelis and massacred on daily basis are the bad ones? Looool

Is this a flame zone post? You bring up some interesting points though and what is important should be that you don't hate Jews and you seem to really dislike those who do.

I'll probably mention the Muslims didn't get around until the sixth century and there were Jew haters before then.
Muslims brought the Jew hating to a whole new level, Louis Farrakhan case in point
Worse than Hitler , KKK, neo nazis, Trumps minions?

Is it really that hard to denounce white-nationalism?

"Racism is evil -- and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America." -- Donald Trump, 8/14/2017

:popcorn:

The President never said a syllable before about "white nationalism".
“President Trump, you are not welcome in Pittsburgh until you fully denounce white nationalism.”

“President Trump, you are not welcome in Pittsburgh until you stop targeting and endangering all minorities.”

“President Trump, you are not welcome in Pittsburgh until you cease your assault on immigrants and refugees.”

“President Trump, you are not welcome in Pittsburgh until you commit yourself to compassionate, democratic policies that recognize the dignity of all of us.”

"Racism is evil -- and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America." -- Donald Trump, 8/14/2017

That wasnt from Trump, that was from white house staff. Trump was out golfing that day.

That wasnt from Trump, that was from white house staff. Trump was out golfing that day.

You're mistaken, that quote came directly from the Horse's Ass in a televised address.

Lol
It seems the mainstream media has ignored millions of conservatives too long....

https://nypost.com/2018/10/29/trump-accuses-media-of-stroking-great-anger-in-us/
when the media isn't objective it isn't media. what is it that the left can't figure out? See when CNN doesn't cover all the stories, they are no longer a media outlet. Not sure what they are other than the head of the DNC. just saying. facts are facts. stay on it mr. president. they are my enemy I know that.

Last edited:
"There is great anger in our Country caused in part by inaccurate, and even fraudulent, reporting of the news," Trump tweeted.

"The Fake News Media, the true Enemy of the People, must stop the open & obvious hostility & report the news accurately & fairly. That will do much to put out the flame of Anger and Outrage."

What doesn't the "media" cover?

Well I guess JC and angus "answered" the question. They refuse to cover ... bullshit. LOL

Not true . Jews lived in the Mid East since forever.

The troubles came when the good Christians decided to get rid of their Jewish problem by carving out Israel in the middle of Muslimville.

"There is great anger in our Country caused in part by inaccurate, and even fraudulent, reporting of the news," Trump tweeted.

"The Fake News Media, the true Enemy of the People, must stop the open & obvious hostility & report the news accurately & fairly. That will do much to put out the flame of Anger and Outrage."

What doesn't the "media" cover?

Well I guess JC and angus "answered" the question. They refuse to cover ... bullshit. LOL
the lowest percentage of unemployment the jobs increases, the fact that we've finished another quarter at 3.5%. And the reasons why all of that is true. where are their stories? What about black on black crime in Chicago, or Detroit, or Baltimore, what about the fact that the rate is still the same as it has been even though the dems use them for votes? nothing any better until Trump. nope nowhere bubba.

The troubles came when the good Christians decided to get rid of their Jewish problem by carving out Israel in the middle of Muslimville.
dude how racist are you?

dude how racist are you?

Not at all . Just giving the op some of his own medicine .

Forum List

Back