The other GOP candidates promise to support the liar, con artist for president

This thread might have a small bit of credibility if the left was not so willing to support a candidate under investigation by the F.B.I. Now we don't know what the outcome will be but I don't think I'm going out on much of limb by saying the majority of the left would still support Hilllary even if the F.B.I. recommendation was to indict.
It's funny that so many on the right think she is really going to get indicted because of this stupid email thing. It was bad judgement, not an intentional crime, nobody really cares. Next!

Last edited:
This thread might have a small bit of credibility if the left was not so willing to support a candidate under investigation by the F.B.I. Now we don't know what the outcome will be but I don't think I'm going out on much of limb by saying the majority of the left would still support Hilllary even if the F.B.I. recommendation was to indict.
It's funny that so many on the right think she is really going to get indicted becaise of this stupid email thing. It was bad judgement, not an intentional crime, nobody really cares. Next!
And you just proved my point thank you. Last I checked the F.B.I. did not investigate cases of bad judgement finally I highly doubt Hillary will get indicted not because she did nothing wrong but because those who have money, power and influence are rarely held to same standard as those who don't I suspect if one of her subordinates at State had been discovered to have their own private server with classified emails on it they would not only be indicted but convicted.

It's funny that so many on the right think she is really going to get indicted becaise of this stupid email thing. It was bad judgement, not an intentional crime, nobody really cares. Next!
And you just proved my point thank you. Last I checked the F.B.I. did not investigate cases of bad judgement finally I highly doubt Hillary will get indicted not because she did nothing wrong but because those who have money, power and influence are rarely held to same standard as those who don't I suspect if one of her subordinates at State had been discovered to have their own private server with classified emails on it they would not only be indicted but convicted.
What do you think the focus of their investigation is?

Last night at the GOP debate the other candidates were asked if they were going to support Trump if he gets the nomination. They all said they would. All of them have called Trump a liar, a con artist, a misogynist, a narcissist, a tax cheat, a small dick, and they are all willing to subject the American people to this yuck. This really should be the end of the GOP.
Sounds like you are describing Ayatollah Cruz to me, the national 42%er

Failure to comply with US laws regarding the protection of classified data. Unlawful disclosure of classified data, unlawful transmission of classified data, transmission of classified data to persons who did not hold security clearances. just for starters.

It's funny that so many on the right think she is really going to get indicted because of this stupid email thing. It was bad judgement, not an intentional crime, nobody really cares. Next!
it's beyond funny slade ..it borders on stupid and traitorous.....but that's the republican M O

Last night at the GOP debate the other candidates were asked if they were going to support Trump if he gets the nomination. They all said they would. All of them have called Trump a liar, a con artist, a misogynist, a narcissist, a tax cheat, a small dick, and they are all willing to subject the American people to this yuck. This really should be the end of the GOP.
Which ever one gets the nomination, the other will be the running mate to "unify" the party....riiiggghhhht!

Which ever one gets the nomination, the other will be the running mate to "unify" the party....riiiggghhhht!

Clinton/Sanders ????????????? yeah, riiiigggghhht,.

Failure to comply with US laws regarding the protection of classified data. Unlawful disclosure of classified data, unlawful transmission of classified data, transmission of classified data to persons who did not hold security clearances. just for starters.
Is this from the FBI, Fox News, or your butt?

Turn on your TV or radio, pick a channel. This is common knowledge. I held a top secret and SAP clearance, I know the law on this. If I did what she did, I would be in jail today.

The American people would rather him than them. That's saying something about them, huh?

Trump Model: Felt Like 'Slave' Working for Donald's Agency

Turn on your TV or radio, pick a channel. This is common knowledge. I held a top secret and SAP clearance, I know the law on this. If I did what she did, I would be in jail today.
Bush did what she did and you didn't even bat an eye over it. Why? After you guys said it was no big deal, we thought it was no big deal. Now you say it's a big deal?

I see it being talked about all over the place but it's all chitter chatter and assumptions. I don't think the FBI has even named Hillary the focus of the investigation.

She had a private email server I assume to protect communication from the partisan hounds in Washington. I really don't see the big deal. And I don't understand why republicans are so focused on it. It's like trying to win a game based on a technicality and not the score. Why can't you all just focus on policy, ideas and strategy.... Win the favor of the voters based on those virtues. The petty mud slinging, and vigorous attempts to expose hypocrisy and corruption just makes you all look desperate.

I see it being talked about all over the place but it's all chitter chatter and assumptions. I don't think the FBI has even named Hillary the focus of the investigation.

She had a private email server I assume to protect communication from the partisan hounds in Washington. I really don't see the big deal. And I don't understand why republicans are so focused on it. It's like trying to win a game based on a technicality and not the score. Why can't you all just focus on policy, ideas and strategy.... Win the favor of the voters based on those virtues. The petty mud slinging, and vigorous attempts to expose hypocrisy and corruption just makes you all look desperate.
They never win elections when people show and and vote. They only win midterms because Americans are turned off.

Republicans don't try to win you over with ideas they want you to think voting doesn't matter yet they show up every 2 years.

They never win elections when people show and and vote. They only win midterms because Americans are turned off.

Republicans don't try to win you over with ideas they want you to think voting doesn't matter yet they show up every 2 years.
My issue and frustration comes from the fact that i see virtue in both parties ideology. I support each ideology in certain circumstances. The players in each party just disappoint and embarrass by focusing on all the wrong stuff and playing the partisan game. The right has been especially bad in recent years. It's a shame

Bush did what she did and you didn't even bat an eye over it. Why? After you guys said it was no big deal, we thought it was no big deal. Now you say it's a big deal?

If Bush and Cheney did it, prosecute them too. No one is exempt from the law. Why haven't you libs pushed this?

they are focusing on policy and the mistakes of Obama, the hypocrisy of Hillary, and the failure of liberalism as implemented by both parties.

Real America is mad and is tired of being lied to while the govt fat cats get fatter and the country goes further into debt.

HRC will make all of that worse. Trump is the only candidate who even has any idea how to fix the mess.

HRC illegally used a private server to transact government business, some of which was classified, and for the record, it doesn't matter if it was marked or not, the content makes it classified not the markings. She committed a felony and should be held accountable.

If Bush and Cheney did it, prosecute them too. No one is exempt from the law. Why haven't you libs pushed this?
Because I don't really give a shit what email server a politician uses, there are way more important things to talk about.

they are focusing on policy and the mistakes of Obama, the hypocrisy of Hillary, and the failure of liberalism as implemented by both parties.

Real America is mad and is tired of being lied to while the govt fat cats get fatter and the country goes further into debt.

HRC will make all of that worse. Trump is the only candidate who even has any idea how to fix the mess.

HRC illegally used a private server to transact government business, some of which was classified, and for the record, it doesn't matter if it was marked or not, the content makes it classified not the markings. She committed a felony and should be held accountable.
They are slinging mud and attack ads because it feeds anger and frustration which are powerful emotions. It is a political tactic to rally base supporters but also very polarizing because they are presenting one-sided arguments which comes off to most as manipulative.

Agreed about the anger about getting spoon fed talking points and partisan rhetoric instead of being engaged in real discussion. The debt is not a big issue right now, despite all the "edge of cliff" talk from the right. Currently, our economy is in a relatively good state and needs investment and smart spending. The debt does need to decrease but not at the detriment of growing the economy, so the time isn't right to focus on that.

Trumps last job was hosting a reality show. I like the idea of bringing smart business men to political game... we need that. But he has no government experience and we would be crazy to put somebody like that into the white house.

None of that has been proven and nobody has all the facts so I wouldn't be so fast to draw conclusions based on the rhetoric and assumptions being carelessly spouted by our media. The investigation could be a simple security inspection, procedural violations or perhaps some laws were broken but thats a leap and we shall see.

nothing more than Republicans at the top of their game ... discredit the candidate because their only policy is to walk the party line . Preach about cutting SS or call Clinton a lying pos ? The latter works better for them everytime.

Forum List

Back